You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:21pm

credit card issue

it wont let me use the site to purchase ...I have filed reports before and gotten no response....maybe someone has a clue and could at the very least tell me if the site is messed up ort if there is somewhere else I can go to purchase for the game
it is never too late to change :!: :!: :!:

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 9:38am

does anyone EVER read these anyway ???
it is never too late to change :!: :!: :!:

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 8:54pm

Windstorm

Trainee

I don't know what's happening ,used my paypal to top up for allods;worked fine untill last week ,now it put me re register to my.com. For any other internet transaction my card works just fine ,only for allods i can't use it anymore .FIX that please .

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 9:12pm

They are working on it - however payment portals are *incredibly* difficult to set up, particularly in the wake of Heartbleed.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 9:59pm

is there any way it will set up faster because im not able to top-up and get those new strongboxes.
it will probably be the last and only time they show up in a sale like most other strongboxes.

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:00pm

I'm sure that it will be up as soon as they can.

It will be subject to *incredible* scrutiny, probably from third party auditors as well as their own staff, so it's not something that can just be turned on or off.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:02pm

so do you have an idea of the estimated time its gonna be down?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:52pm

Hello,

so do you have an idea of the estimated time its gonna be down?

It is working from the french interface (you'll need to log in again with your my.com account ID) :
http://fr.allods.com/billing

I did not try to pay, but i have the payment interface at least :/.

EDIT : ok, it has disapeared...
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 14th 2014, 1:56am)

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 11:17am

Hello,

Hi there

Seams that we're having some issues with the website and the page system at the moment.
I'm reporting the issue as we speak, and hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

-Wratih

http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…23409#post23409
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language