You are not logged in.

Hai

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:24am

Latissa

Unregistered

Hello to all summy here :thumbsup:

somehow I still have big problems with the update what skills and stats are concerned, as a healer I consume anyway since a lot of mana ;(

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:35pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

yeah since the patch we got massive manaprobs /:

but i think it will get better with gear, dont forget we got no gear at all at the moment...

i hope i dont have any more problems with epic two hand^^

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:44pm

Greetings everyone! :) I've been playing on and off for years, still no max level toons yet but I've been favoring my summy for a while now. Any ideas on a good leveling/healing spec? Or just a full DPS and a full Healing spec would be nice. Thanks everyone.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:54pm

mikha

Beginner

Hello :) we were talking about builds and stuff here:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=7432#post7432
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:26am

frstfire

Beginner

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi to the fellow summy's on the new server great to meet you all! (>^-^)>

Been at this class for quite some time so I'll be around to answer questions as well! My schedule in game is limited due to my current schedule but once May comes around the corner my game time will quadruple.

TTFN - Ta Ta for Now!
~Demlock
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:31pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

on a side note, i hope that merging with US/kebab/pizza will bring more summoners who will be... nice)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:44am

Hello to all blood brothers/sisters, I'm PawPaw from WarSong, NA.

Spread on~

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:48am

hello fellow summies!

Hi all! ^^ nice to meet you, hope to see u all around from time to time.
:) :thumbsup:

[Paradisos] :love:
I know my signature is old, but I like it.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 2:41am

Make sure to say summoner with 2 pets is worthless dracias

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 8:42pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Nois you still smoking weed and trollin ppl...
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:14pm

Khae

Beginner

Hello Summies :3

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:20pm

Hi everyone , first I want to apologize if there is some mistakes in my post, i'm french

I was wondering , in order to make a heal pve And PvP build (meaning that I have fear AND the bloodshield rubies), if the wandering fever is worth enough to take 6 spell points and 3 rubies ... I mean , on average you only get 1 blood drop every 6 sec ... What do you think about it ? can I avoid this spell ?

I also have a second question , are the rubies which heals 5 sec after a blodshot efficient ? Or not ?

Thanks for your answers

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:59pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I think these could be also a "playing preferences" matter of the player.

AtM I play only PvE and there are situations where the Lurker can easily die more than one time and it could happen you don't have Summoning Mastery or you have it in cooldown (in some raids (like Sarn in GT, or The Great Dragon and Dead King in DC) and some mobs in Wellebell (like slugs)), or in astral,).
So?
So you have to gain your blood only with Vampirism/Life Tap and Wandering Fever (Dark Pact, should generate blood drops only out of combat, unless you use it with the % of healt loss to generate 5 drops), until your Summoning Mastery cooldown ends or until you have the time to re-summon it (so, more than 10s to waste w/o healing).

But maybe you're able to make your Lurker not to die because you're caring enough or because your Lurker has a good amount of HP and your heals can keep it alive with a sense (I don't know how you are equipped -gear/runes/glyphs/boutique scrolls and items, etc).

I wouldn't avoid completely it because I think one more blood drop is better than have one less, even if there's a low % to gain it.
I've it r2, but with no rubies. I don't know if the rubies worth it or not, simply because it could be always a "play style" matter. I don't think they could make a great difference, in particular if your blood circle is good enough.

About Delayed Healing I've it and I find it very useful, because I think that have one more heal is always more useful than don't have it, in particular if id influences Blood Shot, being the more powerful heal we have.
In bad situation I think it could make a difference if you need a massive use of blood shot (ie your tank take a lot of damage and the other heals are not enough).

BtW I think that the best way to know if a spell or some rubies worth to invest on them..is trying them out and see, because every player has its own play style and what I find comfortavle you can find it totally useless and viceversa :)

IMO

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Monday, May 12th 2014, 3:51pm

mikha

Beginner

Well Wandering Fever with is passive - even without rubies on it - is always better than nothing as Valek said too.
So take it, at least Rank 1.

Also I think that Blood Flow is really useful to take, especially in PvP, because you can't stay without blood. So more blood from Vampirism and Wandering Fever.
If you are in doubt about that Delayed Healing rubies, better skip them and take Blood Flow in my opinion.

Personally I don't use Blood Shot so much unless is precasted 'cause of his cast time. In danger case I prefer spam Reanimation and - if out of blood - use Dark Pact to regain some drops to spam at least 2 more Reanimation.

Why don't you post your build in a new post? :D We don't know how many rubies and talents you have so we can help you better.

Plus check my PmB entry here http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2186
It's not a PvP heal build but have some cc. Play with it and make your choices
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Monday, May 12th 2014, 8:02pm

Thanks to you two for your answers
I've already read your pmb and I found some good ideas in it
The problem with trying spells or rubbies is that is costs a lot of gold (I dont event think of wasting real monney in it because I'm a poor student ) so I cant test spells as much as I can

Here is the build i Think I could do (or maybe remove the post blodshot rubies to take blood flow and put fear rank 2 to take fever rank 2 as well ... because i dint thought of when my lurkerwill get OS in PvP ... but i'm quite good at keeping it alive so i'm really hestating ... I also thought maybe there is some other rubies than the delayed heal that I could remove to take the blod flow instead ? sugestions ? )

http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/tcalc.php?c…JQXYeghlorsv289

If other summoners want to say theinr point of view about it , i'd be glad to read it

edit : oh and Btw i have 777 666 runes , and i'm a new lvl 60 , so still full orange of the 55's astrals

Monday, May 12th 2014, 11:07pm

reeah19

Intermediate

I also have a second question , are the rubies which heals 5 sec after a blodshot efficient ? Or not ?

imo those rubies are crap, they heal very few, rather recast dark renewal than get those

the rubies for wandering fever add around 5k dmg every 3 sec, i like em but they're not a must have

blood flow is better than decrease cd of rise from the dead
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Rate this thread