You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 6:56pm

• "Katiia Teddy Beer" started this thread

P2P dead !

I'm sad to announce that P2P server is dead. Damn old allods gm who kicked most of the player from the game and the developers with their stupid CS items and prices..a nice game a nice engine (gameplay-graphics-story) a true MMO with a bad handlers.In other hands (no company names tolden) Allods Online could be the greatest MMo from 2010 till now. Nothing more to say everyone know what will be next Good luck F2P with CS and money spending for nothing. and Bye Bye :S :( :|

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

Monday, May 12th 2014, 7:45pm

I'm sad to announce that P2P server is dead. Damn old allods gm who kicked most of the player from the game and the developers with their stupid CS items and prices..a nice game a nice engine (gameplay-graphics-story) a true MMO with a bad handlers.In other hands (no company names tolden) Allods Online could be the greatest MMo from 2010 till now. Nothing more to say everyone know what will be next Good luck F2P with CS and money spending for nothing. and Bye Bye :S :( :|
Have you been living under a rock the past month? It's been dead long ago, this post is as useless and empty of actual "news" as the actual pop. on P2P is at this point.
For glory.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 9:42pm

RE: P2P dead !

Good luck F2P with CS and money spending for nothing|

money spending only for boosting, as most casual players do

if u play regular you never need $

i understand why payserver is not accepted by the players, i also would not pay for it

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 12:14am

ValekLost

Trainee

it's dead the p2p faction here in the western part of the world.
f2p works well (if ppl don't want to pay a Subscription..what's the point? I wouldn't pay either for exemple).

Russian server are 9 or 10. I think this game have all what they need in their own country 8|

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 12:37am

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 2:08am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Well looks like if things keep going the way they are they may just merge this server with the russia allods who knows.
Jinxed-level 60