You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:09am

For Lvl 13 Runes you can have a subscription on livetime....

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:25am

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:36am

ppl quit cause they realize for the money that 2 years payserver costs they can have nearly everything permanent on normal server

payserver only is attractive if you are some casualplayer that plays 1 or 2 months max

Lol this is stupid i don't think ascendancy were casual players.....p2p was fun and it was a different experience to p2w, yes it actually took
more skill to play, and there's no way you would get every cs item in the cash shop in 2 years for the same price as paying for sub server don't kid yourself.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:19am

Keta

Beginner

i think it was clear...

hope to see you on *cut*:)

greetz from the champion-egotrain 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Teyloune" (May 7th 2014, 11:36am) with the following reason: Nope, no other games.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:25am

ppl quit cause they realize for the money that 2 years payserver costs they can have nearly everything permanent on normal server

payserver only is attractive if you are some casualplayer that plays 1 or 2 months max
Every post I read from you reafirms my belief that you don't know jack sheet about what you're talking.
For glory.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:45am

bye bye :)

✿ /ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ (๑✪ᆺ✪๑) /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:20am

Quoted

By ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

payserver only is attractive if you are some casualplayer that plays 1 or 2 months max "
People massively quit the NA p2p after the Mike Foster review which has been a complete disaster. We have been in the case of a publisher (Webzen) who found nothing better then trash-talking about one of theyr own server (the NA one), and tried to force the reviewer to go on the EU p2p instead of defending the game as it could be expected.

Then there have been the payement system which kept the reviewer's payement pending for more then two weeks, which made him being unable to log in the p2p server (knowing that his review was limited in time).

How do you think the reviewer commented about this game?
http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/01/15/…-allods-online/

At this moment, people realised that this game was ruled by the shittiest management EVER and massively quit. After this review, there have been a poll on forum with the question of resub or not resub, which resulted in a >90% no.

No management = no population. End of story.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 11:59am

Achilles

Intermediate

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, the p2p server required more time and effort to do anything within the game, tell me, how do something that requires more time, effort and skill, attract the more casual players?

Every comment from you is just wrong on so many levels, you probably haven't even played on P2P server properly to progress in endgame content. Anyone who played on this server seriously will tell you it was a lot harder than P2W.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 6:37pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

y was lovely to play with 250 ms -.- nop dont have guild
I think I found a kinda oké guild *Cut* rolling on pvp server dominion.
Is your char named Dracias again? Else ill poke you once for few bg runs !
well once it goes up I will search some hardcore guild prolly..same name yes
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Teyloune" (May 7th 2014, 11:16am) with the following reason: bad quote

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 7:46pm

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 11:17am

Teyloune

Trainee

Everyone please stay on topic and quit talkin' about other Games, now!

Forum Rules: Click me

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Teyloune" (May 7th 2014, 11:48am)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 6:55am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I will not give up on p2p its better then wasting so much money on f2p jut so you can enjoy pvp when p2p you only wast 15 everyone 30 days
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, May 9th 2014, 2:41pm

Quoted

This post by "Mamojebac" (Sunday, May 4th 2014, 1:12am) has been
deleted by user "Teyloune" (Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:35pm) with the
following reason: Content from other Games / Advertising
Makin Allods look bad.
you deleted at least 10 post, too fk funny .....hell yeah there is NO OTHER GAME than Allods lol ..... so everything outside of Allods is censored? That really makes look Allods bad, that they not tolerate the opinion of players. Have fun deleting this too, Tey ^^

Friday, May 9th 2014, 4:12pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

well I find it funny anyways cause when you mention any other game on forum from the game I mentioned they dont delete it ever)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, May 9th 2014, 6:44pm

Then lets say, we moved to "WSOTR" and "Starwild" :P

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 11:58am

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 12:41am

Hahahaha reading this brings back the allods feeling! :D
DRAMA ! and allot of fails on handeling things ;)

cya all in Wildstar, rolling on pvp server Hazak
Greets Flamedance

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 1:22pm

That nice politics. Letting the P2P Server die, ignore the members and censore when we open the mouth. Thy Mail.ru

Rate this thread