You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:27pm

Bug with helmets vision

Hi. I posted Tricket to support but i think he got me deep in... u know...

I got this bug only on one character. I think its coz of this quest on coba with bandit mask, but i dont rlly know that. I cant see Any EQ helmet on my character. People allso cant see it on me when i EQ him. Other things such like mask of bandit or hats from wardrobe is visable on me. Also when i got character chose screen i can see the helmet on me.... Only when i load character to the game i cant see it. Im bit Irritated so plz help me ?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 2:46pm

up.

i see no one is interested about bugs... to bad i pay money for this game and support got me in deep ass

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 5:44pm

Hi,

This is a bug, so you need to report it as a bug, adding all infos about your computer settings.
Customer Support page for bug report is here : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/

They probably won't answer, but they'll know there is a bug, and will work on fixing it.

You may try to update all your graphic drivers in the meantime :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 11:38am

Hi,

This is a bug, so you need to report it as a bug, adding all infos about your computer settings.
Customer Support page for bug report is here : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/

They probably won't answer, but they'll know there is a bug, and will work on fixing it.

You may try to update all your graphic drivers in the meantime :).
Well... i post triket to a support and there is no respond... thats why im hier... btw... its not a problem with my graphics coz i got this bug only on one character. When i load another one i see all helmets. This problem is when i complet bandit mask quest on coba... i got another but now on second character only this time i cant rid off visual image off bandit mask on this character...

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 5:38pm

ok... i think i know where is the problem with that bug... i got on my neck some kinde of ribbon but i dont have any item such like a ribon to wear... i think its a event ribon... i can snap a screenshot if u need it

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:27pm

Hello,

This ribbon may be the ribbon from the May Holiday Event :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2364
(Medal Ribbon)

It's a head ornament, if you wanna look in your wardrobe :).
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, May 19th 2014, 12:03pm

ooook... so it is a ribbon from the event... i dont have any ribbon in my wardrobe... and i dont have any item EQ in my character so how i can rid off that peace of crap ? i must w8 until event is off ? and if that ribbon wont disapear after event is off ? why admin cant just turn off that ribbon on my champion ?

Monday, May 19th 2014, 6:18pm

Hello,

Can you post a screenshot ? Of your char and the wardrobe.
That's very strange that you can't see the ribbon in your wardrobe. Nobody else doing quests got it automatically ?
I have not done those event quests this year, yet. So i don't know how this ribbon works.
Allods Online Discord
----