You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 6:53pm

Maintenance – 15/05/2014 and FREE subscription!

http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/m…ee-subscription

Quoted

Dear Community,

We have an upcoming downtime for maintenance that will take place tomorrow, from 12:00 until 15:00 Central European Time (CET) / 03:00 to 06:00 PST. During this downtime there will be no updates, just the weekly server maintenance.

Takes place between 11:00 - 14:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
Takes place between 12:00 - 15:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
Takes place between 13:00 - 16:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey etc)
Takes place between 03:00 - 06:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)

We are still working hard on implementing more payment options. That is why we will be extending the free subscription until May 22. We thank you for your continuous patience and understanding on this matter.

Kind regards,
-Your Allods Team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 6:58pm

Really :?: When you add this payment methods :?:

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 7:25pm

I have lost count the number of times I have explained this... including in response to your recent PM.

It is COMPLETELY out of our hands and depends ENTIRELY on when the lawyers (on both sides) complete the contract between us and the payment partners.
Until that happens we cannot offer the additional methods.

We have done everything possible to speed up the process, but to no avail.
So the situation remains, until we announce otherwise, that it is still in the hands of the lawyers.

And yes, the situation frustrates us as much, if not more then it does you.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:30am

Achilles

Intermediate

Seriously, why are you even bothered how long it takes to implement payment methods for subscription time?

The longer it takes, the more money you save. Don't get why people are so pissed it's taking so long, then again, I don't get why anyone would actually pay-to-play on the subscription server, as I understand it, it has like 10 people active now seen as most of the active people erm changed server lets just say.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 11:36am

erm changed server lets just say.
n' not to official one hue.
For glory.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 11:39am

Seriously, why are you even bothered how long it takes to implement payment methods for subscription time?

The longer it takes, the more money you save. Don't get why people are so pissed it's taking so long, then again, I don't get why anyone would actually pay-to-play on the subscription server, as I understand it, it has like 10 people active now seen as most of the active people erm changed server lets just say.

Some people are bothered because they want to use the not-yet-implemented payment methods to buy crystals for f2p...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:13pm

Viuhti

Trainee

I rather play on current p2p server than ANY of the alternative possibilities, the remaining players think the same and we are willing to struggle there :D

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:30pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Some people are bothered because they want to use the not-yet-implemented payment methods to buy crystals for f2p...

Paypal > all 'nuff said
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:32pm

I can't even top up with Paypal anymore. Keeps giving me a technical error...

Friday, May 16th 2014, 10:40am

I can't even top up with Paypal anymore. Keeps giving me a technical error...

please submit a ticket about the issue.
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/

If you do not get a reply within a couple (of working days) then please send me a PM with the ticket ID and I will forward it to my bosses.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 5:21pm

Mb Net

why dont you use temporary mbnet service is a way to use your own money without risk of using your own credit card

Rate this thread