You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:35am

Entire Faction vs Entire Faction

On allods Online theres a already faction vs faction (AOD) in this idea we could make a biger arena so we can fight 2 or 3 raids on each team against the other team the prize could be a bonus to the winner faction like 20% more xp and loot for the whole week, for the looser faction send via mail only to the participants 200 symbol of glory and 200 realgar grains. this idea was based on a post by Barut,

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:07am

200 symbol of glory and 200 realgar grains > 20% more xp and loot... at least for me...!

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:21am

yeye and huge lag where you got slide show
Such merge much forum many wow

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 6:49am

yeye and huge lag where you got slide show

Meh, that is not a reason not to implement a feature. On my machine, Allods never slows down, so I'd love some 94vs94 pvp action.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:49pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I would like this idea but you should revise the rewards a bit more, 200 symbol of glory (the prestige/loyalty item?) seems a bit too OP for it. Otherwise if you meant 200 battleground currency, then I agree :D

But then again, the winner faction should get a better reward than 20% more exp for the faction, like cmon! Maybe 40% more loot converters to help with the progress? I don't even know :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, May 16th 2014, 11:49am

I would like this idea but you should revise the rewards a bit more, 200 symbol of glory (the prestige/loyalty item?) seems a bit too OP for it. Otherwise if you meant 200 battleground currency, then I agree :D

But then again, the winner faction should get a better reward than 20% more exp for the faction, like cmon! Maybe 40% more loot converters to help with the progress? I don't even know :D
Mail.ru can also use this idea to make world event at least not only guild vs guild in 18*18 that is kinda good for a weekly even that even 92*92 could be monthly so who's dont want some kickass even like this anyyway the 200 realgar grains is just 2 realgar and that could be nice for some compensation of week team and the % should be 50% xp and 30% loot for the entire month, so the winner will stay have a better reward.
In fact 200 realgar grains is 2 realgar and is like nothing is just 2 progress for of the looser team this idea will be also a nice one for helping both teams not just being greedy for the winner team otherwise this

Friday, May 16th 2014, 12:02pm

Except the 2 strongest guilds are Empire and are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the League guilds. This probably wouldn't be balanced...

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:37am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yeah and by giving 30% more loot to the winners, the gap between league and empire would get even bigger and would make league players quit for sure.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..