Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

I'm Rubella, I like long walks, watching the sunset, sweet smelling roses
I'm looking for......LOL :D :P :huh:

DA GAME TO BEGIN!!! 8o

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

Beruf: Freelance Artist

• Nachricht senden

I'm Rubella, I like long walks, watching the sunset, sweet smelling roses
I'm looking for......LOL :D :P :huh:

DA GAME TO BEGIN!!! 8o
Let's get this party started!
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

Palaimp

Anfänger

Beruf: Student for Media Tehnician

• Nachricht senden

Hi all!

My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School.

So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild.

I come from NA server -> Yul ->Sihal(nowdays).

I can tell I'm a funny guy, I'm not a hidden homo like Decen is, and I enjoy the game, no matter what happens, F2P 4 Life!

Looking forward to meet new guys! See ya on the new server :) *gigles*

EDIT: Forgot to mention my name in game is Palaimp :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Palaimp« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Hi all!

My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School.

So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild.

I can tell I'm a funny guy, I'm not a hidden homo like Decen is, and I enjoy the game, no matter what happens, F2P 4 Life!

Jure? You wouldn't happen to be related to Lrrrr Ruler of the planet omecron percei 8?! 8|

Also Howdy! *waves*

Palaimp

Anfänger

Beruf: Student for Media Tehnician

• Nachricht senden

Hi all!

Jure? You wouldn't happen to be related to Lrrrr Ruler of the planet omecron percei 8?! 8|

Also Howdy! *waves*
Well you never know!
I'm not :P
Ohh and I forgot to mention that my name in game is Palaimp :)
Howdy! *waves back*

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Hi all!

Also Howdy! *waves*
Well you never know!
I'm not :P
Ohh and I forgot to mention that my name in game is Palaimp :)
Howdy! *waves back*
XD oh good! I was worried you were here to enslave humanity
I'm on Server Avilon my Empire name is Sheem and League is Olav :3
YAY so many waves! *two hand wave*

I'm Longpoke, 29, from New Zealand

My ignore list is full at the moment, so I can't add you yet, sorry!

If you have a brain, whisper me in game and we might be friends! :)

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

I'm Longpoke, 29, from New Zealand

My ignore list is full at the moment, so I can't add you yet, sorry!

I kinda sneezed too hard and dislodged my brain out my nose but I still have that brain....next to my bed in a jar!

Does that count?

Kaggon

Schüler

Beruf: Security

• Nachricht senden

Why? Would you like to borrow one? :P

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Hi I am Unqdemod looking forward to see you guys XD.

Reirei

Anfänger

Beruf: Carpenter/cabinetmaker

• Nachricht senden

Heya allz name is Bunnyz atm and be good to meet old friends and new in the new server. Am n old NA nezeb server scout and hope to see you all on the end of my arrows one way or another soon :P ..... tho prabably end up a nice floating orb more often then not :D See u all soon
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Discordance here.

Through the many years have been known as many different names. from back in the day Motabuena, to Encantafea then Cerealkiller to Discordance ive changed my name many times mostly due to guild changes or faction changes but a healer since beta then given up completely when bards came out. Now im known as the lowly Bard Discordance. I like long walks in the park, holding hands on the beach at sunsetoralsex, and ice cream on cold winter days.
Wait a second. I thought Discordance=justinct? I thought Cerealkiller became Randomhero.
+
PS I Miss Just ;(

Hello all!
My name is Bojan, 25.
Psi main (Bard after merge/patch)/Warrior reinc (both up to par with gear) Guild Merciless at the moment.
Empire from NA. Started the game about 3-5 months after server Avilon opened.
I am easy to talk and easy going until I've been screwed over :D
Anyways, I'm very glad and excited that this merge is happening, many new faces to meet, more challenges and obstacles to conquer!
Have a nice day see you all in-game!
Have to change this, I just woke up and turned 26 ;(

Diktator

Schüler

Beruf: Just chillin'

• Nachricht senden

Hello all!
My name is Bojan, 25.
Psi main (Bard after merge/patch)/Warrior reinc (both up to par with gear) Guild Merciless at the moment.
Empire from NA. Started the game about 3-5 months after server Avilon opened.
I am easy to talk and easy going until I've been screwed over :D
Anyways, I'm very glad and excited that this merge is happening, many new faces to meet, more challenges and obstacles to conquer!
Have a nice day see you all in-game!

xD Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday, man! :)

happy 25th birthday Bojan !!!

Drink one for me !! xD

gg

Asc mafia hit car assasination survivor, too stronk i am, ligs preveil GG :thumbup:

Sretan Rođendan!!!
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thanks guys :), its almost 5am here, this downtime is killing me, otherwise I wouldn't even think bout it lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hvala :)

Helo o/

Hey everyone, i'm Duelia (Jonas).

Ive played allods for over 1,5 years now, and i started in server SKRAKAN.

Im a PvP lover, some even told me im good in it, (idk im such a pothead i hardly remember my binds, and some time i spend 15mins choosing the teleport location :D:DD:)

I come from Winland (Finland) and looking forward to meet all new people who hang arounds in arena, and of crs some random astral parties or whatever !

I started the game in the Best guild ever Been, Omnia! After Omnia died i went to MINC and then i needed to think of "friends or powerness" and i chose friends :P Now im a Proud member of Madness, and will be from now on as long as it stays as it is! (PvP oriented) <3

hello, remaining allods population. i'm duen, or dune. i played a psi on both NA's f2p (imp) and sub server (lig), and might come back to play on the sub server again if i like what i see! looking forward to seeing a healthy population and multitude of guilds once again. i know many of my existing friends have either found other games (like i have :pinch: ), or gone back to the f2p server out of desperation, however i hope to see some of you again, and excited to meet some new EU people as well.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Verwendete Tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Thema bewerten