You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 8:20pm

well thats not abuse then, if you help friends and are high level you must be aware what triggers your pvp-option to on

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 8:56pm

BandicootCn

Professional

Precisely.
They use it to make us shit to us, stupid low level (mainly reincarnation)
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:07pm

Tirofijo

Trainee

There is no fairness in Allods, never was, thats not the concept of the game. And especialy in PVP it is not possible to give any fairness into the game. All tricks, all methods are allowed to win a fight. And between players of one Level there are difference like you would expect in 15-20 levels of difference, thanks to Incarnations, Runes, Glyphs, upraded gear, potents.

If you searching for fairness, find it in the real life. Allods is a cruel, unfair warzone. So be strong or get protection! Any lowiekiller has a short life if you ask for help in worldchart or even zone chat or friends if you dont have a gild.
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 10:21pm

There is no fairness in Allods, never was, thats not the concept of the game. And especialy in PVP it is not possible to give any fairness into the game. All tricks, all methods are allowed to win a fight. And between players of one Level there are difference like you would expect in 15-20 levels of difference, thanks to Incarnations, Runes, Glyphs, upraded gear, potents.

If you searching for fairness, find it in the real life. Allods is a cruel, unfair warzone. So be strong or get protection! Any lowiekiller has a short life if you ask for help in worldchart or even zone chat or friends if you dont have a gild.

+1

could not have said it more precisely

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 12:59am

If you searching for fairness, find it in the real life.

Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 2:44am

There is no fairness in Allods,
If you searching for fairness, find it in the real life. Allods is a cruel, unfair warzone.

Its not about fair or not. Its more like about do u really enjoy "one hit kill". I mean i dont even like to be in a short aod! I really dont get it how ppl camp in a low lvl zone for hours to killing a lvl30-35... ?(

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 1:32pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

i think holy justice should be removed.

i played when there were NO flag of war at all, every person from opposite faction was hostile. and there was hell on asee, and i enjoyed it. for now it's like kindergarden
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 3:11pm

i think holy justice should be removed.

i played when there were NO flag of war at all, every person from opposite faction was hostile. and there was hell on asee, and i enjoyed it. for now it's like kindergarden

its a shame i could never see this

i envy you for having this experience, must have been great back then

:love:

but yes, only crybabies now...
thankfully there is no crossfaction-chat

edit:

was there a "safespot" like the respawn-platforms are today back then? or was spawnkill possible? :evil:

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 4:07pm

Actually there is, but only for one class.

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 4:28pm

Diktator

Trainee

was there a "safespot" like the respawn-platforms are today back then? or was spawnkill possible? :evil:
nop that "safe zone" was introduced just few patches ago :)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 7:04pm

Actually there is, but only for one class.

of course but thankfully THIS crossfaction-chat is anonymous :P

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 7:09pm

nop that "safe zone" was introduced just few patches ago :)

wow... so ist must have en a PARADISE back then....

interesting, accordingly to all those who complain everyone must have stopped playing then, because this must have been ;( "SOOOO UNFAIR" ;(

but guess what, everyone stayed and tried to get stronger, THATS how to play :thumbsup:

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 8:33pm

Even when we didn't have the spawn safe zone, we still had the invisibility, which is like 15s - enough to get away from any camper.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, May 19th 2014, 2:46pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Actually those war zones were fun back then because people had SIGNIFICANTLY lower levels of cash shop (lvl 40 and early 42 patches) and there were no reincarnations leveling because they didn't exist until lvl 47 patch even, so people of the same level could feel safer in pvp. Though there were still max level gankers in asee teph for example. I remember that being true hell :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, May 19th 2014, 2:54pm

When i was leveling, we had raids of lvl 40s doing battles in the middle of asee teph. It took me a week to beat that zone only, but god was it FUN!

Monday, May 19th 2014, 3:59pm

Oshi

Trainee

Fair pvp?

If you are just starting the game, you will face people whit the following resources that you dont have:

Hi level runes
PVP builds, and pvp expirience
More CS items that give an edge like extra stats, second earing, conclave
Combat mounts, that will probably be used to drag you, pulse you, and even kill you if you are raelly bad geared/runed.

This people are called reincarnations, hi level players that are bored and are leveling a new char whit all the CS available from their main char, making them a 1 man army even if they face a horde of brand new players.

Reason why this game was murdered, is tha fact that, whiout this huge cash shop dependance, you cant play the game as it would be called "playable" i mean look a p2p server, no runes, only skills etc, yet DEAD, why? there is no cash shop there, no unfair pvp, yet game is not balanced to this fact, they need runes, extra stats rubys etc, else they cant even kill a raid boss.., i dont think they are that bad players to no be able to understand pretty simple tactics of allods raid bosses, so i guess they just die one shot, since allods game play is that, or you can kill, or you die 1 shot, there is no midle term :D
:) :) :)

Monday, May 19th 2014, 5:19pm

Reason why this game was murdered, is tha fact that, whiout this huge cash shop dependance, you cant play the game as it would be called "playable" i mean look a p2p server, no runes, only skills etc, yet DEAD, why? there is no cash shop there, no unfair pvp, yet game is not balanced to this fact, they need runes, extra stats rubys etc, else they cant even kill a raid boss.., i dont think they are that bad players to no be able to understand pretty simple tactics of allods raid bosses, so i guess they just die one shot, since allods game play is that, or you can kill, or you die 1 shot, there is no midle term :D

Not the case anymore. It's been fixed with 5.0, or atleast 5.1, there's like 5 Eclipse bosses downed already on the RU p2p server.

http://surreal.ru/surreal-news/91862.html

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:55am

what is fairness in a faction based pvp game? if the creators didn't want us to fight the other faction or even kill the other factions cadets(low levels) they wouldn't have made it so we could do so. if you want to look at it like a military stand point then low levels are cadets there for stop them before they become full fledged soldiers.

look at world of warcraft for instance, on their pvp servers they have it so that all the level 20+ areas flag you for pvp if you enter them, even if they are previous content and your leveling through there someone could just come up and kill you then go off on their way. nothing you can do, if they camp you or your spawn point then just get on a higher level if you have it and kill them if you can.

allods is basically the same in the sense only difference is the fact that runes make and gear makes a huge difference in this game but runes more then gear. i don't see why people go to the forums complaining that the pvp is unfair because they were killed by a higher player when they should be complaining about how the game is more pay to win when it comes to pvp due to the fact that it takes along time or alot of money just to even level runes which everyone needs.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:27am

allods is basically the same in the sense only difference is the fact that runes make and gear makes a huge difference in this game but runes more then gear.

Only true for leveling. At cap, gear makes much bigger difference than runes.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:30am

allods is basically the same in the sense only difference is the fact that runes make and gear makes a huge difference in this game but runes more then gear.

Only true for leveling. At cap, gear makes much bigger difference than runes.

gear makes a big difference yeah but if two players with the exact same gear fight each other then the one with higher runes would most likely win. either way there is nothing fair about pvp in this game nor any other game that allows the killing of other players regardless of level.