You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:44am

$120 coins bought received nothing done till now been a week!

Only Gm wairth contacted me and gave me an email and template to email and till date no respond at all. They dun seem to treat us NA seriously at all!

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:33am

They are treating the Billing portal issues very seriously - however they are still experiencing a vast number of tickets, and the until the portal is complete, they may not have the tools they need to resolve your specific issue.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:38pm

I have gotten 2 replies from 2 different emails asking me which game i played I had replied both of them one 2 weeks ago and one 3 days ago till now no replies. I strongly believed they are scammers and trying to wait out the resolution days by paypal

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:28pm

HI MrJackal,

As we have already discussed the previous stages in PM, please contact me there, include the emails you received, the address they were sent from, and any replies you sent back to them and I will clarify the issue (regarding the legitimacy of them).
Please wait until I have had a chance to clarify things with you before you decide that we are scammers.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, April 11th 2014, 12:46am

Hi Wraith02 im getting the same problem as Jackal but i havent recieved any emails as i have also sent in a ticket that i havent recieved my coins.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:50am

Warith but problem is I already try and communicate with you I send you a private message last week on 4th april too and was ignored till now. Using forum/social media is always my last resort before I exhaust every other means I dun like airing peoples dirty laundry but obviously I am given no choice no one seem to care and sending me 2 emails from 2 different address weeks apart asking me the SAME QUESTION. After my reply I was IGNORED again. So I have given you guys enough TIME(28 march was when it happened) and the benefit of the doubt as a reasonable customer/Victim.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:39am

I'm sorry that I missed that PM, having checked it came in on a day with about 50 others, While I try and answer every PM, and answer everyone to the best of my ability, I am only human, I make mistakes, sometimes I can unintentionally miss things.. I apologise for that.

If you would have contacted me again about the replies I could have clarified it in there. As it is I have asked my boss to look into the case and clear up the issue as soon as humanly possible (I have been told you have been answered again just now).

-Wraith

@Zakariel, please PM me about it, I'll do what I can!
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:58pm

I understand your position warith like I said I tried every means before coming here and make a post. I hope you can understand where my frustration comes from. Despite the relevant department contacting me and asking me a question they did not follow up at all for weeks till I made this post or get your attention. I feel bad I got you involved as you have previously helped me get in contact with the relevant department but I was left with no choice after I was ignored by all parties despite trying to reach everyone. I believed I have made reasonable attempts and gave everyone reasonable time to resolve this issue =(

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:29pm

Reirei

Beginner

is not n isolated instance, now i usualy dont worry to much about keeping an eye on my shards available and dont screenshot my itemshop screen -but on at least 1 but i think 2 occasions gem shards 200 gemshards have dissapeared into thin air. now because i dont screenshot my account everyday how am i suposed to prove i 1-had the gemshards bought from npc and 2 -how do i prove i lost them without ss. this is not an isolated instance as another guild member has also had amounts dissapear from account. persoanly have never account shared or been hacked so i think its doubtful that is an individual. so what steps do we take and realisticly is there any chance of someone going over charector info to see if/where the problem is. i love allods but i dont think its reasonable to expect everyone to screenshot there itemshop page daily and atm that is what m having to do so i "may " have some recourse if it happens again

ps am pretty sure i did send a ticket but not 100% sure from memory if i did
pps some info on what steps to take regarding this matter as in how to format a ticket ect would be apreciated
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:44pm

Hi Reirei,
Sorry I can't answer all of those questions, I don't have access to the billing support or their tools.
If you open a new ticket (on our new support system and make use of the new tracking tools!) and ask them to look into it your case (please ask your guild mates to open seperate tickets about their issues).
they may be able to check your purchase/account logs and find out what happened to the crystal / items.

-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Apr 15th 2014, 3:01pm)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 1:06am

Reirei

Beginner

Seriously this is not funny its happened again my account been deducted yet no shards appear-the ticket i sent is still pending - you guys know there is a problem but seem to take your sweet arse time to fix this-your game is happy to STEAL moneys from people instatntly but when it come s time to check its "oh we have lots of tickets to go thru" and you take weeks to resolve an imporatant issue.it seems the only way the op got any action was through having to get aggresive with continually reposting untill your pr team decided to kick the team into some action- so after 2 weeks and 140$ lost im gonna start, is not a personal attack on any gm personaly but this is going too far ive been a happy payin customer for 3-4 years now n never have i been stolen from by webzem even if there managment was shiz they were not thieves ...
now kick some buts in the allods ticketing and get this prob resolved
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:31am

As I said in the other thread, PM me your ticket ID's and I will forward them to my boss.

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 7:33am

At the least gms can reply by email whats going onn?

Monday, May 19th 2014, 10:39am

the support team is currently very understaffed, I hear they are already looking to hire more people, but that still takes time..

If you provide me with the ticket ID in PM and I'll ask them to check on whats going on with it.
If the issue goes back far enough to have been via email only, please provide me with: your email, the email you last received a reply from, the content of the last reply, and the time / date you received it.

Rate this thread