You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:35pm

Out of XP?

So, I finished everything in dragon ring today. Really finished everything, the demon hunters rep, all the quests etc...

I'm at 75% of level 37. (I should be 38 already). So what do I do next to lvl up? Ran TT2 alot of times already, which is "meh" amount of xp. There is no other way to gain exp fast. And i'm not seeing myself doing TT2 everytime till i get level 60.....

So who knows a way to gain fast xp, or atleast something fun to do while gaining xp... Because doing rep quests for the xp is very boring!!

If im already having problems with my level, xp and quests around lvl 35, how did people got to level 60?!?!?!

So I hope you could give me some advise in gaining xp and levels without paying real money or too much money in-game. I know there are xp scrolls in AH but i can't pay them ;(

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:41pm

Azazel

Beginner

Head to colderg and do the "kill 12 trolls" rep q till u lvl up xD

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:43pm

Noessss, thats also a boring quest which i already did way too much lol

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:50pm

You need to do boring goblinball to help to get free xp scrool and I mean it
Best way is to spam gb even if you dont know how to play you need to try your best and hope you will wwin
If your team mate are being really offenceive towards you you might wanna put them in ignorelist you will certainly piss off other players on your team but dont worry about it because there r other thing that will stress you even more just keep spaming doing gb cause you gonna need it bigggg time in upcoming lvls
Good luck.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:51pm

O, I forgot to say, i got 1200k unused Marks Of Fate. But no quests to use them on... They can't be used instantly if im right?

That sucks, 1200k and got nothing to spend them on hehe

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 5:55pm

O, I forgot to say, i got 1200k unused Marks Of Fate. But no quests to use them on... They can't be used instantly if im right?

That sucks, 1200k and got nothing to spend them on hehe

Use it on a quest which gives a good amount of xp use it like 10X it should give you 1 lvl I think.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:05pm

Can only use it on quests which can be finished once... And i've already finished all quests for my lvl....

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:20pm

grinding the tapir, eyes and little demons on 1st allods of dragonring until you are 38

once 38 you can do Q on yazes shard, then you get stuck again and can grind to level 39 and level 40...

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:24pm

Yes thats what i mean ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER..... No way to lvl fast like this.

(BTW: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much flame in goblinball what the heck?!) I'm a new player in goblinball and got flamed and got called nasty names by my team for like 10minutes lol....

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:32pm

Find mobs that give 240 exp each at your level and grind those, with single target killing it takes about 2h for a full level.

Also a good tip for Yazes: Once you get there at 38, grind full level at the cultists, then at 39 start the quests. At 39 you get significantly less per cultist, exp needed is same as from 38 to 39 and cultists are very easy.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:40pm

So, if im correct, the only way to gain a level (except of questing) is to grind low xp mobs?? That's not what i remember from Allods when Gpotato was the owner.... This is gonna take ages for me to get 38/39. How will i ever get 60 like this?!

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:43pm

So, if im correct, the only way to gain a level (except of questing) is to grind low xp mobs?? That's not what i remember from Allods when Gpotato was the owner.... This is gonna take ages for me to get 38/39. How will i ever get 60 like this?!

It's only like that 30-42.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:47pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

(BTW: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much flame in goblinball what the heck?!) I'm a new player in goblinball and got flamed and got called nasty names by my team for like 10minutes lol....
That's our goblinball :D It takes time until you learn how to play properly, and until then your ignore list can go over the limits..
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 7:24pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Goblinball really isn't terribly difficult to not be a total derp in.
It's basically soccer.
Just play and be "average" for now and then become great for later in the game when you can make serious gold doing GB.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 10:30pm

I´ve been flammed by guys playing bad while beeing the best player in team...
U can always Q pratice match,if you feel bad about ur skills

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 11:08pm

When you play Goblin ball I'd say set your chat on combat and don't take the nasty things they say personally,you can always have some good laugh and giggle about how they rage once you're done or just delete whole chat before you switch back to general..

As for leveling,many people who are leveling reincarnations or even some new players are complaining from leveling on forums and as I always say,do all rep quests like get reputation in every single area to respected and when there is lucky moments event try to level as much as you can and don't miss it if you have time..Another way of doing these stuff easy is spamming dungeons which makes farming more fun instead of just farming mobs here and there..Also try to level up a certain profession if you have the gold to afford it (alchemy is the cheapest profession and can be leveled fast through some addons)through alchemy for example you can get useful potions which will make your leveling far easier and it has not only stat potions but also HP and mana and energy potions and poison potions and AOE potions and even speed potions so this should make farming mobs easier for you and more efficient giving you a better chance in AOE pulls as well without dying.When farming I'd say go get the daily blessing buffs and try to find a good leveling spot where mobs don't CC or hit so hard and give good exp then start pulling groups of mobs and AOE them if you can do it but yea faster means to get the job done is dungeons like TT2 or scrolls from goblin ball .They may have made leveling harder but they made that new marks of fate system through which you can instantly finish some quests not to mention the kill 100 and 150 mobs quests :) so I guess its kinda fair and just like back then how we endured doing the kill 100 and 150 mobs quests from anthropologists,we can endure to farm some mobs to level.Anyway you gotta get used to farming mobs..I had to farm mobs since like 75% at level 58 up to 60 no quests.
Good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 11:53pm

Also try to level up a certain profession if you have the gold to afford it (alchemy is the cheapest profession and can be leveled fast through some addons)through alchemy for example you can get useful potions which will make your leveling far easier and it has not only stat potions but also HP and mana and energy potions and poison potions and AOE potions and even speed potions so this should make farming mobs easier for yo

You should level weaponsmithing, not alchemy. First reason is that crafting an epic weapon/wand every time new one is available at the worst level range (30-42) makes insane difference how fast you can grind, infinitely bigger difference than any potion ever would. Second reason is that raising the reputation with crafters necessary to get 2nd profession is significantly cheaper and faster to do with weaponsmithing than it is with alchemy.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:13am

Fraust

Trainee

Unfortunately this game does tend to have a few spots where you'll need to grind some. But if you get bored of that you can always do other stuff, crafting, pvp and such. You could even try running another character for a change of pace. All up to you my friend. :)

Oh, and you could also do some role playing.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:16am

no way for fast leveling there... correct... grinding is very... well... its grinding

as for goblinball... if someone flames, right klick him and select "IGNORE" so he is chatblocked forever... after a few games no flamers are left
also its funny too since they seem to rage even more if you block them so they cannot flame you any longer :P

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:09am

Learning to play goblinball a liil better now. Do you also get rewarded with signs of the athlete in practice matches?

And for the lvling: zZzZzZzZzZ. Guess im not leaving TT2 for a while then............. Would love to trade in all my marks of fate, instead of keeping them. Since i cant use them on quests anymore. And if i can complete a quest with marks of fate, i ofcourse you the marks immediatly....

Rate this thread