You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:33pm

Bonor

Beginner

Whats up i got banned ban too! i guess CS wasnt the way to go
Suck my Bonor !

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:40pm

"I lol at your logic - "they ban players to increase population" :thumbup:"
You can still make an account, and play on the P2P server can't you? Also overuse of the word logic is less intuitive, and hint's more to you're excessive viewing of shows like, "The Big Bang Theory" try finding the use of the post rather than something to dispute with it considering I can log in while you cannot. Guess my logic work's, but you are welcome to watch me play.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:41pm

Maybe because it is an NA only issue they are choosing not to care? idk seems like it? Only time would tell...

From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clever method of repopulating the P2P server before the time run's out. Since the currency vendor is a feature in the game they really can't hold ban's for use of it, and can't enforce regulation of it's use or size of purchase without notification of a regulation regarding a player's purchases from it. Of course the ToS is vague, and they can use any reason to issue ban's when they like if they have a reason.. that may benefit them financially.

Check into it, because alot of bad player responses on popular gaming portal's over wrongfull doing could be a bad thing for the company.

I lol at your logic - "they ban players to increase population" :thumbup:
I think that what he's saying is that since they've been having a promotional free subscription server recently that they are finding ways to force players into going to the Sub server (i.e ridiculous bans) and then once they've trapped them there, they will stop having the free server promotion and people will pay to be there? That's what I got out of what he said anyways.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:41pm

Ye i got banned to, i dont know whats up with these ppl, i didnt exploid that shit either never even did Trade route, cause im to damn lazy to do it haha.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:43pm

Sooo, how does it feel to be unfairly banned? Now imagine it lasts a whole week ;(

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:45pm

Effreti

Trainee

not all NA got banned, I for one didn't. i also never did trade route on my scout and was inactive when the bug was present. So I'm guessing it's trade route related. Sorry guys, I know some of you didn't exploit, but i guess they sprayed and prayed :(
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:46pm

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

Ye i got banned to, i dont know whats up with these ppl, i didnt exploid that shit either never even did Trade route, cause im to damn lazy to do it haha.
Seriously, I had no idea there even WAS still a gold exploit bug, even if I did know I couldn't be bothered to even learn how to do it, forget actually trying. I never bothered with the original trade route bug, never even DID trade route.

Funny that no one could even catch me in astral unless I was doing an allod, I never bothered with it all, but I get banned for something that directly involves me having to spend time in astral. I'm pretty sure if they could actually be bothered to look into their "records" they would realize 80% of the people they banned were innocent.

I don't even KNOW anyone that participates in this exploit anymore.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:49pm

Well people are still getting banned, Tendo was online and just got banned, so i guess they are not done feeding ppl to wildstar :D

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:49pm

I think that what he's saying is that since they've been having a promotional free subscription server recently that they are finding ways to force players into going to the Sub server (i.e ridiculous bans) and then once they've trapped them there, they will stop having the free server promotion and people will pay to be there? That's what I got out of what he said anyways.

Oh, that's what he said, it is just retarded. If you're banned, you can't get to the server select screen at all. And if you're gonna make a new account to just play, might as well make it on the f2p and get to 60 in 12 hours.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:51pm

It would appear that people have been banned for transferring gold into gpots once the server merge happened, thus inflating the currency exchange to what it was until yesterday

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:56pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Lame.. I would deserve a ban too then because I inflated the exchange by buying gem shards with the gold I earned by selling crafted epic items :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:58pm

It would appear that people have been banned for transferring gold into gpots once the server merge happened, thus inflating the currency exchange to what it was until yesterday

not an accurate indicator, because people saw the prices sky rocketing, it was only wise to get rid of your gold before it was to late.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:59pm

I just saw tendo splash out money in game to get the mount omg how lame can the devs get banned u right after u splash your cash they must be desperate for money

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:00pm

Maybe because it is an NA only issue they are choosing not to care? idk seems like it? Only time would tell...

From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clever method of repopulating the P2P server before the time run's out. Since the currency vendor is a feature in the game they really can't hold ban's for use of it, and can't enforce regulation of it's use or size of purchase without notification of a regulation regarding a player's purchases from it. Of course the ToS is vague, and they can use any reason to issue ban's when they like if they have a reason.. that may benefit them financially.

Check into it, because alot of bad player responses on popular gaming portal's over wrongfull doing could be a bad thing for the company.

I lol at your logic - "they ban players to increase population" :thumbup:

Right, you get it. Play the scenario out:

After ignoring player information pre-transition they do nothing about the currency vendor thinking the impact will be subtle, and it is not. Over time they see the economic crisis has affected playerbase, and the issue need's to be resolved. They decide to investigate using a flagging method that points a finger at player's using the NPC that is a feature in the game they provide who make any exchanges of X or above, and plan to issue bans while the free server option is available so that player's caught in the fire will have someplace to go. They know there is a low probability that you will just stop playing since you clicked the transition button after the previous publishers mistakes including the hardware issue, and fix implemented that caused any exploitable feature in the NA version to begin with. What's the worst they expect from the playerbase to revert the currency vendor to please the majority to retain population by issuing bans that target the wrong player's? A few angry messages, and and influx of Pay to Play server population while it look's like the better option.

When you consider that the two complaint's they receive the most of is the currency exchange rate, and the in game event's not NA friendly it look's more like killing multiple bird's with one stone. Don't have to spend money to fix event times if the NA playerbase quiet's down, and maybe P2P get's some new player's in the meantime.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Splatter" (May 22nd 2014, 8:20pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:02pm

not an accurate indicator, because people saw the prices sky rocketing, it was only wise to get rid of your gold before it was to late.

it doesn't matter what you think, that's the reasons

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:03pm

A few angry messages

and people going to play something else.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

That is my guess.
Unfortunately, I rightfully purchased all 180,000 gem shards on the gPotato server, transferred it into gold because I assumed gem shards would drop. I had 18,000,000 gold THAT I PURCHASED COMPLETELY LEGALLY coming into the transfer. I traded my gold into gem shards.
There is NOTHING in the USER AGREEMENT that says ANYTHING against that!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:13pm

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

I never exchanged any gold to gpot or gpot to gold after merger though.....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:15pm

support.my.com is down :|

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:16pm

i think they push the off switch when they saw all the tickets by NA players