You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:17pm

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

The only thing I can recall is converting around 100 gpot to gold AGES after the merger, to get a few thousand gold because I was so broke in game. I waited a long time to do it because I was afraid of this accusation =/

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:24pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

The fun fact is that people got banned, gem shard rate resetted, and it is now growing back rapidly to the way it was before the reset.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Maybe they'll reset again next week at maintenance and ban anyone that used the currency exchanger since today!
It's genius!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:34pm

join the club what i do .......... i farmed my gold i had like 100k not million like others claim

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

Palaimp

Beginner

I didn't even log for about 2-3 weeks and got banned -.- gg Allods Team!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

Yep, they caused another exploitable situation for player's to take advantage of that they could ban for if they chose too. You should make sure to request all information, and data used to conclude action's of violation's as well as the portion of ToS they think it cover's since from the vague message copy/pasted by the ever clever wraith any player can be banned purchasing any amount of currency from the vendor which is being exploited as the thread roll's on. It's interesting to see how ridiculous of an action they used with little thought to it's affect/implication's.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This is absolutely crazy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hclftw" (May 22nd 2014, 8:53pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:44pm

Lets see how long the Support needs :P Still have 6 Week old tickets ^^

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:46pm

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:50pm

If a moderator is reading this thread he/she should move it's post to the one specified for the discussion without losing any on the way Here

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:51pm

Bonor

Beginner

Anyone reveived an answer from the ticket they sent?
Suck my Bonor !

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:54pm

Just like gpotato, they will wait several weeks to answer any tickets by then ppl won't care and will be playing on planet Nexus, Just shows this company is no better then the 2 before it. Players were banned for spending their real money, what kind of logic is that? Do i need to come to your office with Crayons and paper, and explain how you continue to ruin a good game?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:59pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Release the Banhammer ! :]

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:17pm

closing this thread.
I will address certain points a little later once I have had time to assess the situation properly.
but I will state 2 things now.
1. As said in the news thread, the only way to discuss the ban is through the ticket support, we will not go into ANY detail in public, as 1. not only are none of the support agents on the forum but 2. even if they were (or we had access to their tools) the NDA we sign forbids us from divulging sensitive information.
2. No amount of threads, or PMs to the staff will speed up an outcome of this, we do not have any access to the support tools or any further information about the bannings. But we will push for these to be answered as soon as possible.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 11:33pm

right, now I've had a chance to shower, clean up and catch up with what has happened while I was at Tae Kwon Do.

I will address the points I can, please bare in mind, I do not have all the information, I was not involved in banning anyone (as we have said before, we do not have access to the support tools), nor do I know the exact method they used in their investigations.

Why does it appear to be only NA players banned?
From what I have been told, the NA server was the only server that turned a blind eye about the lag/gold duplicate bug. but No it has nothing to do with "getting rid of the pesky NA players" just your accounts appears to have the same behaviour of a gold duplicate exploiter.

Why is contacting the support the only way to resolve this issue?
As I said in my previous post, none of the support staff are on the forums, and none of the moderator team have access to the support tools to check the information, the support staff are the only ones able to do so.

When will I get an answer to my support ticket?
It is currently quite late (nearly 11pm for me.. as I write this anyway, I would much rather sit back after a very long day, with a glass of Cider, or Whiskey and geek out and finally replay the retro X Wing Alliance now I've finally gotten it re-installed, or run about getting lost in Allods like I usually do.. but I'm here instead), and even later where the support staff are. I will do my best to push so that all of the tickets about today's bannings are answered as soon as possible.

but I never even heard of the bug, let alone used it
Unfortunately I do not know the exact criteria that they used, some part of your recent gameplay flagged you up as having done so. If you have any alternative explanation as to why it was flagged, then please ask them to check the logs again for that, it could be something they did not think to check.

But I was one of the first people to report it to Gpot...
To my knowledge we did not receive any information regarding who did what etc when it comes to the old publishers and bug (or any) reporting. Please add some additional information like that to your ticket. how ever I cannot guarantee that it will instantly change anything.

I won't submit a support ticket because of the "i admit guild.." check box as I am not guilty!
please use: http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=9 this ticket template to discuss the issue instead.

why now.. why was something not done earlier?
We've had a lot of issues to deal with since the merge, we have had other priorities to focus on (e.g fixing the accounts that had issues during the merge) before we could have even considered starting looking into the problem with the crystal economy.

I'm sure I have missed something, but I'm too shattered to spot what that is right now.
I will now go and try and answer my PMs and other thread.

If you have any other important questions, then please PM me, and I will do my best to help tonight, or tomorrow if the PM comes in after I have gone to bed.
but I will state again:
I cannot unban anyone.
Being verbally (or textually..) abusive to myself, the moderators, or the support staff will not help anyones cause. Yes, I understand people are angry, but there is never an excuse to abuse.. anyone!
I will do what I can to help, but the only way to sort out your ban situation is through the support system.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules