You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:31am

I will say this is a specific attack on NA, a collaboration to rid us all. They milked us enough and time to get rid of us to please the pple who are QQing they didnt even have the information to define the exploit so either the management is irresponsible and incompetant or a intentional collaboration attack on us

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:33am

I will say this is a specific attack on NA, a collaboration to rid us all. They milked us enough and time to get rid of us to please the pple who are QQing they didnt even have the information to define the exploit so either the management is irresponsible and incompetant or a intentional collaboration attack on us

Lol

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:34am

Well anyone else invest in a piece of property n planet nexus?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:35am

aina92pl

Trainee

You better be sure, if we remain banned, all of us quit. I dont see anyone rebuilding his CS toon.....right?
And planet Nexus looks nice.
Better be lucky than good ~

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:36am

Yep

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:43am

No offense but the fact remains while everyone thinks an exchange rate of 100 to 1 was somehow an advantage to the NA players, all it meant was we were all forced to use CS to even be able to play. Free to play died whole guilds evaporated I even stopped grinding was just no point. Trying playing for 6 months like that. All because the GM's refused no matter how much we asked to stop the TR bug. We spent a packet to play on a dead server and keep up. Whatever the NA players got back was small compensation for 6 months of hell and expense.

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:45am

They want to seem poor sheep, but it is far not so
Such merge much forum many wow

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:51am

Thats so MURICAN! :D :D :D
4th. 1.Place Scout Pimp My Build [2014]
1.Place Guild Propaganda Event [2013 ]
One of the most epic fights in my Allods history ''The last 10 Minutes '' [2012]
Meele Scout Clip [2011]
2. Place Comic Contest GER [2011]
1.Place I Love My Class Event [2011]

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:04am

All I have left to say is that this is a mockery and a sign of huge unprofessionalism.
The Heavy Cash Shoppers have obtained their gold 100% legally. -Meaning we opened our wallet and ran our credit card number thru to get the 100% legally obtained game currency called gpotatos aka Crystals.

We have/had a right to do WHATEVER we please with it after purchasing it.
Find a illegal thing done in here please, and point it out to me.

Different company or not, our crystals/gold are paid for, you can say and rumble how much ever you want. That is the fact.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:07am

If NA players were not supposed to buy gold before the merge happened, because of how cheap gold was, then the currency exchange should've been disabled before the merge. Nobody abused a bug.

But that's not all. Before the merge, my account had almost no gold and no gpots. I have no idea what I was banned for, but it had nothing to do with massive amounts of gold at all.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:14am

Then why topup before the merge? ^^ haha

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:18am

Then why topup before the merge? ^^ haha

Because you can. No exploits were made, nothing was done to make the game work in a way that it was not supposed to. And that is not the reason why people got banned. I tell you from experience that it is not the case with me.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:19am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

They probably are payed by tickets you send to the support, and since most of the players got fixed their the account transfers, they didn't have much to do, so they made another disaster only to get another hate spiting mails :D

But seriously, targeting blindly random players in hope it will fix the problem is ludicrous. It's like burning down own house and saying you just wanted to get rid of the termites.... and that after a huge long time. It's (pure) madness which slowly kills the game.

Better solution would be to take the NPC of currency exchange down and investigate thoroughly each player, one by one (after all NA sever didn't had that many active players).

I hope most (if not all) banned get un-ban very soon.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:22am

Mizzie

Beginner

This is my report to Pio on FB after I didn't get any reply in Allods NA forum. This was when shard rate at 33g.

Gave him everything he wanted: SS and video. But they did nothing for like 2 months X( X(
Mizz/TuneTalk :thumbup:

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:23am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

If NA players were not supposed to buy gold before the merge happened, because of how cheap gold was, then the currency exchange should've been disabled before the merge. Nobody abused a bug.

But that's not all. Before the merge, my account had almost no gold and no gpots. I have no idea what I was banned for, but it had nothing to do with massive amounts of gold at all.

True. And nobody knew how high the exchange rate will be after merge. Just the difference in exchange between NA and EU didn't imply that the rate will drop much, so speculation on buying pre-merge and selling after, were a huge risk.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:39am

so basicly you all topd up just before merge to "support the game" ...but instead of keeping your currency...you converted all into gold..
and as soon as new server went up all NA players that got banned yesterday converted that gold into crystals...so you had a profit of 5x more than what you should have ...if not even more

don't like when people are hypocrites -

But yea clever use of game mechanics
You couldn't be more right, Hungryturtle.

And too All who have been banned - If you had been honest and hadn't done anything wrong - your accounts wouldn't be banned now :D

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:41am

so basicly you all topd up just before merge to "support the game" ...but instead of keeping your currency...you converted all into gold..
and as soon as new server went up all NA players that got banned yesterday converted that gold into crystals...so you had a profit of 5x more than what you should have ...if not even more

don't like when people are hypocrites -

But yea clever use of game mechanics
You couldn't be more right, Hungryturtle.

And too All who have been banned - If you had been honest and hadn't done anything wrong - your accounts wouldn't be banned now :D

How about when no topping up was done, and on transfer I only had a few hundred gold and no gpots. You idiot, people have been banned unjustly, do not excuse the police like the little goody 2 shoes you are.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 23rd 2014, 1:38pm)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:43am

It certainly sounds like some people have been unfairly banned...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:44am

aina92pl

Trainee

Poor Biromir in this situation xD

Although I don't think it's anything aimed to the NA population (let's face it, we are like 100 people total anyway.), your situation is just inexplicable. No gold, no gpots, BAN! :D
Better be lucky than good ~

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:47am

Poor Biromir in this situation xD

Although I don't think it's anything aimed to the NA population (let's face it, we are like 100 people total anyway.), your situation is just inexplicable. No gold, no gpots, BAN! :D

With the MILLIONS of gold I got from exploiting, I still have a level 4 in offense, the free horse from MI and free wolf from an event and no other mounts. Hehehehe