You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 11:34pm

Acid summy

Hey guys has any1figure out an acid summy pvp build =op brust dmg. ?(

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:24am

ValekLost

Trainee

As far as I know, acid builds are PvE, not PVP.
Acid sucks away a lot of mana, has low survivability (aura of power > more damage but no useful heals), poor blood circle (maybe something through Dark Pact and Wandering Fever, just to renew Blood Aegis), and no this big damage.

And in PvP stay alive is the most important thing, so..with no blood it's quite hard for a Summoner (cloth armor > squishy creature).

Cadaver has not a big resistance, so with no heals how you keep it alive? And if u can't w/o Cadaver your DPS is silly :/

I'm not a PvP expert and I play full healer but I heard the most damage atm is dealt by vamp builds w/ in case some combos of acid to reduce life tap cooldown
Surely not pure acid ones :/

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:40am

reeah19

Intermediate

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/!133...3.1.…I!avbhvt/OBUHLU

most damaging summoner build, i dont suggest using it in pvp because ull die in a blink of an eye, maybe if u aoe,send pet and u just run....
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:57am

I agree with these guys. Acid does orgasmic dmg in PvE, especially in big AoE pulls, but is less than useless in PvP, you die as soon as a warrior on the other side of the map thinks about wandering over. And Vamp can do some very nice burst in PvP, especially with a well timed HoD and Immuno, while still being able to live through just about anything if you are quick enough on the heals and don't get chain cc'd. :)
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 6:48am

most damaging summoner build, i dont suggest using it in pvp because ull die in a blink of an eye, maybe if u aoe,send pet and u just run....

I have never seen anything like this in my life 8|

[Paradisos] :love:
I know my signature is old, but I like it.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 8:51am

wipangell

Intermediate

With this build you might take the spider R2 and the cadaver r2. You'll win damages.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 9:42am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I have never seen anything like this in my life 8|
this build is quite close to what i have been using in raid dominion actually and its interesting that someone has thought of it even coz if i saw the build without doing some testing with it i would say its crap. When i get home ill show u my raid domi build and results of it since now i cant from phone. Pure acid build is useless in pvp and u wont be able to kill any1 with it coz u will die before trying
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:46pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Sorry for the double post

heres the build:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!132...3…wibjlnd/MWWYWGF

Its some kind of full aoe with acid pet and strong hots.

At first I thought the build will be really bad since one week before I tried full acid build in raid dominion with acid bolt maxed etc kind of no blood regen build with total crap heals and it pretty much failed, but this one was my next test and it turned out to be VERY efficient what kinda surprised me after the full acid build fail though maybe the acid one partly failed cause our raid failed too Im not sure might test it again today on raid domi and see.

Anyways here are screenshots from the last week raid domi I used it at

DPS

HEAL

As you can see the damage is very high and I even managed to outheal all other summoners in both raids with this build and I didnt even consider it as possible while I was making the build. It also might recieve few changes from me cause its still in testing phase.

So once again I will say full acid build is the most useless build for pvp but making combo with acid pet + some vamp for blood (while having healer on your back) seems quite good if you dare to max out your aoe
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Apr 30th 2014, 3:51pm)

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 4:38pm

ValekLost

Trainee

It's a very interesting build.
I was wondering about what kind of build to choose for my 2nd one when I'll complete Greatness, since I don't do a lot of pvp. But a pure pve acid build it's quite binding and not suitable for "random" pvp at all (being a FH I need a build useful both in pve and pvp) :/

I think I'll take yours as ispiration, if u don't mind, trying to adapt it to my amount of talents/rubies with some sense :D

Thank yoy very much for sharing :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 4:44pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

It's a very interesting build.
I was wondering about what kind of build to choose for my 2nd one when I'll complete Greatness, since I don't do a lot of pvp. But a pure pve acid build it's quite binding and not suitable for "random" pvp at all (being a FH I need a build useful both in pve and pvp) :/

I think I'll take yours as ispiration, if u don't mind, trying to adapt it to my amount of talents/rubies with some sense :D

Thank yoy very much for sharing :D
np but dont forget this build is most likely useful only for AoD and Raid Dominion
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:30am

ValekLost

Trainee

Uhm..it's a pity :/
Being a FH with a poor PvP experience, I'm unable to work an universal build out :/
Since I do a lot of PvE it should be more useful an acid build, but I really don't like to have no heals <.<
I tried it but I get a lot confused because I try to heal me and I can't. It's really hard for me to get used to it.

I can try an off heal/vamp build/pvp build useful also in pve (even if I know you don't like these kind of middle curse :p) but I would prefer a build w/Cadaver.

I'm aware that it's quite difficult to find a righ point between an acid build and an off-heal one (and I'm not sure this can make some sense), so that's why your build inspired me, even more because I would play as DPS very rarely.
It's the kind of build I was searching for, w/o understand it was possible to do.
But if you say it's useful only in "raid vs raid"-like backgrounds or btw more for pvp than pve... :pinch:

I'll continue my research by trials and errors y_y

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:39am

reeah19

Intermediate

if you use cadaver instead of lurker for damage you won't be able to heal alot when needed, you'll lack blood, using hod eats it all, also using an acid build without hod wont let you heal because same poor blood regen, if you wanna heal too use lurker, if you prefer just dps pick vamp-cadaver
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:32am

(while having healer on your back)

Key sentence of this build i believe.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 12:00pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

lurker dies within 5 seconds in raid pvp, so "getting blood via pet" is overrated.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:19pm

ValekLost

Trainee

if you use cadaver instead of lurker for damage you won't be able to heal alot when needed, you'll lack blood, using hod eats it all, also using an acid build without hod wont let you heal because same poor blood regen, if you wanna heal too use lurker, if you prefer just dps pick vamp-cadaver

For the build I was speaking about, healing is just for myself, because, like I said, I find so hard to have no heals in pure acid builds.
I'd use it in places like Wellebell (easy zones) when I'm alone or to farm mob for the amalgam quest or astral when there is already a healer and I'm more useful for that little more DPS, so my 2nd build should fit both for PvE and PvP with more attention for PvE (I don't like PvP so much, but this game is full of PvP so it can happen to find PvP somewhere while I'm DPS).

But I know these are hard conditions to match in a reasonable build. That's why I like Dracias' build (cadaver+no aura of power+ good offheal) but he use it with an AoE style (VI+Cadaver AOE+all the other dots we have).
I would like to see if, with some changes, it can be useful also in the way I would use it, just for curiosity.

Probably it would be a total fail and it's wiser to do a different DPS (something with lurker or acid, accepting acid+heals are so hard or almost impossible to put together) build and switch to fullhealer in case of PvP.
But I'm an inquiring person and I like to make (disastrous) experiments :p

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 10:45am

ValekLost

Trainee

Sorry for the necroposting, but I've just a little curiosity that don't worth a whole thread.

Does someone know if Reanimator rubies deactivate ALL the acid spells (so Monster/Cadaver can do nothing) or if this works only on the character itself (so a player can choose it using only Monster/Cadaver as "acid" attack)? 8|
Sorry also for the silly question, but I like to snooping around all the mechanics and unfortunately atm I haven't Droplets activated to test myself :D

Thank you!

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:00pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Sorry for the necroposting, but I've just a little curiosity that don't worth a whole thread.

Does someone know if Reanimator rubies deactivate ALL the acid spells (so Monster/Cadaver can do nothing) or if this works only on the character itself (so a player can choose it using only Monster/Cadaver as "acid" attack)? 8|
Sorry also for the silly question, but I like to snooping around all the mechanics and unfortunately atm I haven't Droplets activated to test myself :D

Thank you!
cadaver works normally even with those rubies which is nice, only acid SPELLS like acid bolt do not work with it
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (May 24th 2014, 8:23pm)

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:31pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Ok, i'ts like I thought :D and yes, it's nice
thank you for your kindness!

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 3:16pm

Acid sucks away a lot of mana

not true, acid is the most manasaving way of playing summoner, therefore great for timeintensive battles

Monday, May 26th 2014, 12:15am

reeah19

Intermediate

with green/blue gear both suck mana like crazy... most annoying thing about summoner, tho acid is way less mana sucker than vamp/hybrid
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Rate this thread