Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:16pm

Pochtron

Orta Düzey

• Konuyu başlatan "Pochtron"

Mesajlar: 440

Konum: France

Meslek: Quitted

• Özel mesaj gönder

Wellbell/Forlon : convert right for loot into astral keys

Some of us find Wellbell/Forlon farming horribly boring. Since there is a way to exchange astral keys for more rights to loot, I suggest we are able to exchange the 6500 rights to loot for more astral keys, along with some basic refractors or a way to get them through questing.
I let devs/designers work out the number of keys we would have, but please consider it in some future update. Thanks!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:21pm

Jellaa

Acemi

Mesajlar: 7

Konum: The Netherlands

• Özel mesaj gönder

I'm all agreeing on this one! It will give people more options to do something they really enjoy...
Ellen Page. Linda Cardellini. Miss France 2012

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:22pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

Wellebell and Forlorn and whatever the Epic zone is and so on and so forth are literally the most boring part in this game by far.
It should never have been implemented, all drops should come straight out of astral.
We already have to farm insane amounts of gold for upgrades and other CS stuff.
How are we supposed to find the time to farm for Wellebell and Forlorn+?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:23pm

Mesajlar: 24

Konum: Norway

Meslek: Sailor

• Özel mesaj gönder

Me too Jellus & Poch !!!

Monday, May 26th 2014, 8:47am

Wellebell and Forlorn and whatever the Epic zone is and so on and so forth are literally the most boring part in this game by far.
It should never have been implemented, all drops should come straight out of astral.
We already have to farm insane amounts of gold for upgrades and other CS stuff.
How are we supposed to find the time to farm for Wellebell and Forlorn+?

You mean you have a life? Well, that's just selfish of you! ;) (Well, and me, too. I have a life as well.) I'd have to say I agree that the current system seems excessively complex. And I miss the mercenary-captain Astral runs, a "lifesaver" for people who can't spend their every waking moment grinding stuff.

How are you finding it, being a tank? (I saw your message in world-chat this morning, looking for a group for a new tank...)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 9:05am

Alyth

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 97

Meslek: Informatiker / Programmierer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Some of us find Wellbell/Forlon farming horribly boring. Since there is a way to exchange astral keys for more rights to loot, I suggest we are able to exchange the 6500 rights to loot for more astral keys, along with some basic refractors or a way to get them through questing.
I let devs/designers work out the number of keys we would have, but please consider it in some future update. Thanks!

in basic i agree, you should could switch between those two, but if i understand right, you want the benefit of wellebell/forlorn-grinding without grinding? (i mean the refracs)

you can anyway grind the refracs without the right to loot anyway, you still have to work for them.

and whats about the players that cant get a astral group? this way even small groups (lets say 2-3 players) that wont get to astral that easy, can get their equip without spending to much money on mercenaries
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:26pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

How are you finding it, being a tank? (I saw your message in world-chat this morning, looking for a group for a new tank...)
I have been a warrior, twice before.
I am now a paladin, which I only played (powerleveled to 55) to get my reinc skill. So I never really learned the class.
I can honestly say I absolutely love tanking as a paladin much more than as a warrior.
It's fun, complex, and keeps my fingers busy during allods and whatever else I'm doing.
:)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 3:31pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

^ that was exactly my and probably more warriors' reason to change from warrior tank to paladin.

And on the original topic - Wellebel/Forlorn farm seems really tedious, but they could increase universal loot converter amount to gain more uncommon/rare/epic loot, that would make it a bit more worthwhile. Like really, people farm epic refractors and end up throwing out 2 stacks of 20k uncommon/rare loot to get enough refractors for opening the weekly boxes from astral
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:06pm

i would like to have it otherwise... convert astralkeys to right for welle/forlorn

to make all happy both should be possible!

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:08pm

Alıntı sahibi "Alyth"

and whats about the players that cant get a astral group? this way even small groups (lets say 2-3 players) that wont get to astral that easy, can get their equip without spending to much money on mercenaries

i think we get free astralruns (with free mercs) next patch so at least this problem is solved :)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 5:19pm

Mesajlar: 10

Konum: United Kingdom

Meslek: This and that

• Özel mesaj gönder

i would like to have it otherwise... convert astralkeys to right for welle/forlorn

That is actually currently possible, at least for Wellebelle Uncommon loot, i.e. if you go to the Merc Captain in Astral Academy you can turn in 1 Astral Key, 4 Refractors of whatever type you have and an amount of Uncommon loot in your inventory depending on the type of Refractors you use and you get extra Uncommon loot currency you can use with vendors. That way you can go over the 6500 right of loot a week.

I do agree that there should be a reverse as well, as in be able to convert rights of loot and maybe refractors to get Astral Keys over the 12 a week limit, as Poch originally suggested.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:07pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

It is also possible with higher quality loot and refractors from farm places.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:34am

That is actually currently possible, at least for Wellebelle Uncommon loot, i.e. if you go to the Merc Captain in Astral Academy you can turn in 1 Astral Key, 4 Refractors of whatever type you have and an amount of Uncommon loot in your inventory depending on the type of Refractors you use and you get extra Uncommon loot currency you can use with vendors. That way you can go over the 6500 right of loot a week.

I do agree that there should be a reverse as well, as in be able to convert rights of loot and maybe refractors to get Astral Keys over the 12 a week limit, as Poch originally suggested.

very interesting! thanks for sharing this knowledge!

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:43am

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

if you farm top tier refractory in welle 200% for example it worths more than doing astral as time, you get same number of boxes like in an astral time and is way easier
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir