You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 8:58pm

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 9:22pm

another game breaking mount, might as well call pvp war of the mounts. waits for someone to say just play on p2p server

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 9:31pm

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 12:40am

Looks like Spinner/Engi turret/Overlord combined together lol!

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 4:22am

another game breaking mount, might as well call pvp war of the mounts. waits for someone to say just play on p2p server
Don't worry. I am sure they will soon introduce Thunder-strike Mk3. Instant cast and ignores the armor item.

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 11:08am

calling mounts gamebreaking is ridiculous

game goes on, this is not like like player gets permanent invincibility...

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 11:09am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

No, but they are f***ing annoying, zooming around on a mount and not doing anything useful.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 1:55pm

No, but they are f***ing annoying, zooming around on a mount and not doing anything useful.

That is the redeeming factor of these combat mounts - players are more efficient off them. They are fun, fast and annoying, but not as efficient as a player. Not to mention that in DF, Dominion, and AoD, you have to unmount to make points for your team. I wish they made WH the same somehow, but I can't think of a way to do it well.

These mounts piss me off, but they don't break the game so much. Although, Spinner is much more annoying than the wraith.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, May 26th 2014, 7:35am

We need to protest against this mount as the bubble it gives (20 yards bubble which makes anyone outside unable to target players inside it).

This means that range/kiting classes will be useless as they need to come inside the bubble which will make them extremely easy to kill.

Mages already die quickly if caught, scouts also...
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Monday, May 26th 2014, 9:20am

Artuditu

Trainee

Barut, I don't know where you got that info from but according to what I heard from Russian speaking person one of the force fields casts silence and slows down those who come inside and the other one kicks ppl away/out for max 15 seconds and then gives 5min immunity.

So there is nothing like the thing you mentioned and the trailer is very misleading :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxvTQuWLe4

Monday, May 26th 2014, 9:23am

ACTUALLY WE DONT NEED NEW MOUNTS WE NEED NEW BATTLEFIELDS WHY ARE THEY DOING NEW MOUNTS ALL THE TIME ??
<<<<<<<

Monday, May 26th 2014, 9:57am

ppl on ru say very long cd on ability, he slow, spells not work well, maybe they fix him but for now it trash. Wraith and manabike much better and spider still good for domi.
Such merge much forum many wow

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:46pm

Dont worry player there r plenty more to come ...

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:31pm

i wonder if we will get rank 7 mounts some day :P

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:12pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Of course we will.

Have to keep the money rolling in ;)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:16pm

i am interested which features will come then :P

i think that current topspeed is still too slow, actually current topspeed of pegasus / mirage is the speed the NORMAL horse should have :D

btw anyone noticed that the trail-horse is ~ 12 speed while the same from z-shop is only ~ 8 speed?
however a nw player cannot know this! thats kind of fraud :P

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 2:26pm

Russia has had Wraith mounts for quite a while. They finally offer it to the rest of us at a tremendous profit to themselves and the VERY NEXT WEEK they are offering to Russia an upgrade. This screams favoritism.

How about when this mount goes live in Russia, a week or two later you bring it out to the rest of us? Not a week before the next big thing.

Really we could use some of the older sales coming back. When will we get a study of perfection strongbox? When will we get a crystal chip sale?

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 8:29pm

Crystal chip sale - never seen one on RU. They have crystals sales, promotions, etc, but not actual item sales. This is not gpotato, like people love saying.

The wraith was released with 5.0 in RU. They released the prophetic cards with the dogs and this strongbox with the wraith at the same time. We are still some months behind RU, and especially with the wraith, we should've gotten it much, much earlier than we did. However, due to bad gpotato management, we were actually much more behind with sb mount sales than we should have been, and it is hard to catch up.

Still, this is a different version from RU, so what RU gets in their next patch strongboxes has no effect on this version of the game.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 12:55am