You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 11:08pm

Oh nice event but I'd buy flowers or something for my mother and praise her instead of making a screenshot about mother's day to win some crystals in a game :P If someone really loves his/her mom then they should express this love without expecting rewards or benefits in return..Pure love in other words.The event is cool though as it encourages people to remember mother's day and tell their mothers that they love them.Nice idea Allods.
Hilver, I'm pretty sure we've all acknowledged our mothers in a special way on that (now past) day.
This event is about In-Game fun! :thumbup:

@Hclftw
Actually, I've shown my mother one of these when I did it in the past and she loved it and

she is no gamer either.

And lastly, win or lose ... this event is amazin'.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "sequel2expo" (May 20th 2014, 11:30pm) with the following reason: Text appeared screwy

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:40pm

Lunita

Beginner

I hope my entry isn't too late!

This entry took me a ton of time to work on, longer than any other game event I've ever worked on. But taking candid shots of a 'Mother' like figure is very difficult when that person is half ninja and half everywhere at all times. But I took it a step further and got a picture with the best Mother Hen and Mentor I've had in this game! I'll keep them a secret of course! But here it is~

Fighting side by side. Daughter [left] and Mother [right].

Caption:
Left Woman [Daughter]: 'I thought you said Deserted Farm would be fun....'
Right Woman [Mother]: 'I did. Did you at bring your shield this time?'
Left Woman [Daughter]: 'Yes.. Of course...Mama....'

I didn't want to put text on the picture x3 Because it would be too small or cover up the amazing moment of Mother and Daughter, Mentor and Apprentice, and pure friendship captured in this screenshot :3

Of course I showed this to my own mother and she thought it was cute. Granted she doesn't think I should spend my time gaming....she thinks I need to learn how to cook better.... Pfft.

Entry by Lunita
Warsong Archangel-In-Training
New Frontier Server
#E'eryDayIHealin'Them 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lunita" (May 22nd 2014, 4:06pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:16pm

One day...i gona be Mom...but Mom who plays games ^^

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:54pm

Sulisi

Beginner

Entry Sulisi

...because my mum is just the best ;)

Sulisi; Server: New Frontier
## placeholder ##

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 10:24pm

yey event over when we gona be anounced the winers =) ?

Monday, May 26th 2014, 11:14pm

need A name

Intermediate

Right after the PMB results, I think ^^
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:41am

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 9:37am

Duelya

Trainee

Exactly but

"Take a screenshot while playing Allods which represents your feelings towards your mother"
is it me or dose half of the pictures not apply to this O.o
I for one could care less if any entry won regardless if they followed the rules or not, which should be the attitude of all of us.
All of the entries here are great! Generally speaking, I'm pretty sure "we" know the rules, some of us just choose to do
things a lil' differently. In the end, it's up to the judges! :thumbup:
Yes uare speaking wise words, anyhow, for me example blindly following the rules, as in took SS, and added text IN to the picture, this i could do, i dont have super skills in phtoshopping, actually i dont have skills in it all, therefore i did my best, i did it by following strictly the rules...

Now wouldnt it be a bit unfair even if all the imba photoshop pictures with osum graphcis but slightly not in terms of ruling...

So what i trying to say is, all i can do i is to provide an idea, and to show it to audience as the rules said..

Let the best idea/picture win anyhow! but i hope we ppl like (me) who got no uberskills to make it so beatifull, gets a chance of the judges to even check was our idea good over dem rly rly nicely photoshopped pics...

One idea would be to have these competitions for both, skilled graphic ppl, and common, "i wanna participate too", for all hacing chance on win then...

Over n out.. peace \o/

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:54am

@Duelya

I completely understand, trust me I do.

However, we really don't know which would appeal more to the judges; even if certain entries may seem more like a sure winner, we really just don't know. I personally feel, that as long as the entries convey the message that represents what this event is about, then everything should be fine. I even checked the other language sections, and they too have really nice entries.

In addition, only the results which are a mystery to us, will determine what entries actually sparked an interest to the judges. Hec, I may lose this Idk, you may win this, you don't know, but that's where the excitement is... Anybody could win!

We still have the Father's Day one too! That one might actually be difficult for me to pull off, but I'll give it a try,
because it's all about fun anyway. :thumbsup:

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 1:49pm

need A name

Intermediate

In addition, only the results which are a mystery to us, will determine what entries actually sparked an interest to the judges. Hec, I may lose this Idk, you may win this, you don't know, but that's where the excitement is... Anybody could win!
Yea, just right! :thumbup:
I mean, you can't lose anything, so participating just for fun isn't a bad thing at all.
Also, I find it interesting, how peoply strain to make some good entries, as I want to say:
It boosts the creativity. :D
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Rate this thread