You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 1:33am

3 days have passed and still my ticket sit's unanswered or fixed.

Ticket Number: MVT-284-61300
Proof of not exploiting was sent and there is still no sign of my account being unbanned. How long am I going to have to wait when others were unbanned instantly, I am being further punished for a wrongful ban. I sent proof...why am I still not unban?

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 3:49am

MrFox

Beginner

It's still Monday/Tuesday. Such services usually don't work over the weekend. Plus i'm sure they'll have to go through Gpotato to check confirmation on personal Purchase history made within the valid period. The amount of tickets issued.
Just guessing though, all plausible reasons i'm sure.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 2:12pm

same problem wtf got things expiring and AH

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 4:41pm

My boss is the ones handling these specific cases, as it was him who placed the bans.

He was working on the tickets until 4am on Saturday morning (based on the time he told us he was done with the tickets we had forwarded him).
While I forwarded the tickets I received over the weekend to him, I did not see him online much yesterday, I believe that may have been due to meetings etc. I have reminded him about them again today and hope that he will be able to look into any additional information you have been able to supply and respond to you today.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread