You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:11am

some builds

Farming (in KOE use nocturn + seal in LOWER CITY marsh of astral power + aria )
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!311.3.…/ODFCHNK!mahd/A
Pvp
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!331.3.…!inkohv/QEIVINN

with 9 epic from astral brutality bloodlust items have a little problems take mass all fire elements and not die from debufs but when be full brutality bloodlust epics items think its problem be solved and f.... l city werewolfs forget forewer :)

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (May 27th 2014, 6:52am)

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:05pm

Both the farming and PVP builds have some weird combinations of rubies and talents as follows:

In farming build:

1-your elegy isn't maxed so how would you max cantata without maxing elegy?I understand you might have forgotten to max elegy first in calculator but now you can fix it anyway so there won't be any confusion.
2-I'd pick all second fiddle rubies,these rubies reduces your aggro so mobs won't focus you instead of tank specially in AOE pulls (for example when farming epic or leggy wellebelle mobs with a raid or a party and they tend to pull groups)and also increases your over all damage I'd pick its last ruby instead of a determination ruby or a grand finale ruby.
3-Unison is quite better than the solo rubies in long fights like soloing wellebelle mobs and with good brutality and 9 stacks it hits hard.
4-r3 solo isn't worth it in my opinion because its 2 more ticks for 5 talent points soo actually rubies the solo rubies are even more worth it.
5-protective tune is a great life saver and the lower its CD the better so having it at r2 at least is quite worth it.
6-Muse r3+its rubies are a great boost for bards like 30 seconds of awesomeness and you can encore and again for 60 seconds of awesomeness so I'd recommend maxing it out instead of solo.
7-combat tune is only 15% less CD and less energy cost for a skill whose energy cost is already small and 15% only so kinda meh and not actually a great priority so I'd recommend getting invigoration rubies instead to run 3 songs at once in a single fight then you can encore to run 3 songs again in another fight..3 songs simply mean more damage from reverberation and more chance for euphoria to pop and more armor gained from armor rubies +3rd song's effect.
8-Determination rubies are good for solo farming and leveling builds yes since you have no tank but not in parties and raids and I have a good reason to say that..

In PVP build:

1-First of all that's a PVP build with almost no CC as all the CC you have is rank 1 improvisation which is a 1 sec stun per stack if your ballade blocks a CC effect and racial and yet you have punishment for weakness rubies which deal 20% more damage to CC ed targets,how do you intend to efficiently use these rubies?
2-Again r3 solo is 2 ticks for 5 talent points..I don't see it a winning trade at all so I guess the rubies are enough.
3-No serenade or even romance..Serenade is a very good skill in PVP as it simply pulls far away targets so very efficient vs scouts and mages and even engineers or enemies who are trying to flee.
4-Fugue in a minor+its rubies..I guess I don't need to mention why :D it's an op AOE fear and a stun for main target which can be around 12 sec CC if you encore and double fugue in a minor.
5-You have r1 muse in PVP..Muse is a very vital talent in PVP and having it at least at r2 is quite important as muse makes you cast your etudes faster and PVP is much dependent on etudes (raving blade,serenade,fugue in a minor,overture and even ode)
6-Determination rubies are more important for me in PVP than PVE and getting them in PVP is quite worth it as you're more exposed to receive damage in PVP and hard damage too :D so it might 1 hit fill determination bar sometimes..
7-Maxing out overture instead of maxing out muse? or even r2 muse+r2 encore..This doesn't seem quite efficient..You see r1 overture has 3 seconds cast time and r2 overture has 2 seconds cast time and r3 overture has 1.5 seconds cast time while r3 muse is 3 mins CD and reduces overture's cast time as well as all other etudes' cast times by 50% (halved) so 1.5 seconds for overture cast time if you have r3 muse as well as halving the cast time of all other etudes.
8-You have only dancing blades and no raving blade..I'd prefer r2 dancing and r2 raving as raving has far higher range than dancing blades and range is an important factor in PVP as well.
9-Again protective tune is a very important talent for bards and a great life saver and I'd focus it even more in PVP as having it lower CD is better specially in PVP.

That's all my thoughts and good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:49pm

what i can say to player who create there romanes with tank - bard builds.....
and abaut your others builds ruby ways i better be silent too....

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:17pm

Both the farming and PVP builds have some weird combinations of rubies and talents as follows:

In farming build:

1-your elegy isn't maxed so how would you max cantata without maxing elegy?I understand you might have forgotten to max elegy first in calculator but now you can fix it anyway so there won't be any confusion.
ITS MISTAKE MUST BE R3 ELEGY IN CALCULATOR
2-I'd pick all second fiddle rubies,these rubies reduces your aggro so mobs won't focus you instead of tank specially in AOE pulls (for example when farming epic or leggy wellebelle mobs with a raid or a party and they tend to pull groups)and also increases your over all damage I'd pick its last ruby instead of a determination ruby or a grand finale ruby.
OO YOU FARMING WLEBELE MOBS ? LEGY AND EPICS :) THINK ALL IN SERVER ONLY GO WITH RAIDS AND DPS-ING
3-Unison is quite better than the solo rubies in long fights like soloing wellebelle mobs and with good brutality and 9 stacks it hits hard.
UNISON NOT NEED IN LOWER CITY AND NOT NEED KOE
4-r3 solo isn't worth it in my opinion because its 2 more ticks for 5 talent points soo actually rubies the solo rubies are even more worth it.
WELL POWER CHORD + SOLO 9 DISHARMONY HITS WITH ARIA THEN ENCORE AND AGAIN SOLO ITS WAS 18 DISHARMONY HITS IN 10 SECONDS GO AND CHECK BETTER 18 HITS OR 10 ...
5-protective tune is a great life saver and the lower its CD the better so having it at r2 at least is quite worth it.
NOT IMPOSIBLE DIE IN LOWER CITY :) :):) AND IN KOE IF HAVE MILION DEBUF TO YOU NOT HELPED R 2 OR 3 PROTECTIVE TUNE :)
6-Muse r3+its rubies are a great boost for bards like 30 seconds of awesomeness and you can encore and again for 60 seconds of awesomeness so I'd recommend maxing it out instead of solo.WHERE IN FARMING NEED MUSE? MAYBE WHEN HAVE LV 3 RUNES :) OR KILING EWRY MOB 1 MINUTE TIME
7-combat tune is only 15% less CD and less energy cost for a skill whose energy cost is already small and 15% only so kinda meh and not actually a great priority so I'd recommend getting invigoration rubies instead to run 3 songs at once in a single fight then you can encore to run 3 songs again in another fight..3 songs simply mean more damage from reverberation and more chance for euphoria to pop and more armor gained from armor rubies +3rd song's effect.
WHERE IN FARMING NEED 3 BARD SONGS THAT I USE INVIGORATION :)
8-Determination rubies are good for solo farming and leveling builds yes since you have no tank but not in parties and raids and I have a good reason to say that..
NOT NECESSARY DETERMINATION IN FARMING
In PVP build:

1-First of all that's a PVP build with almost no CC as all the CC you have is rank 1 improvisation which is a 1 sec stun per stack if your ballade blocks a CC effect and racial and yet you have punishment for weakness rubies which deal 20% more damage to CC ed targets,how do you intend to efficiently use these rubies? DOMI I GO IN CONSTA PARTY WITH OTHER BARD SO ALWAYS HAVE BALADE WITHAUT USE RUBIES ON INVIGORATION
2-Again r3 solo is 2 ticks for 5 talent points..I don't see it a winning trade at all so I guess the rubies are enough.ABAUT SOLO I TOLD 18 DISHARMONY HITS BEETER THEN YOUR 10 ....
3-No serenade or even romance..Serenade is a very good skill in PVP as it simply pulls far away targets so very efficient vs scouts and mages and even engineers or enemies who are trying to flee.I USE PALADIN SKILL STRIKE OF JUSTICE PLUS USE REZONANCE POINT SKILL SO MY CHORDS GO 40 YARDS+ I RUN AND STUN EMEMY WHY I NEED ROMANCE?
4-Fugue in a minor+its rubies..I guess I don't need to mention why it's an op AOE fear and a stun for main target which can be around 12 sec CC if you encore and double fugue in a minor. ENCORE I USE WITH F BLADE AND SOLO 2 F BLADE AND 18 DISHARMONY MAKE DAMAGE THAT SOMETIMES NOT NEED MORE USE TO ENEMY NO MORE FEAR SLOW BLIND OR OTHER CONTROL
5-You have r1 muse in PVP..Muse is a very vital talent in PVP and having it at least at r2 is quite important as muse makes you cast your etudes faster and PVP is much dependent on etudes (raving blade,serenade,fugue in a minor,overture and even ode)SAVE MUSE FOR LAST JC RAUND AND ENOUGHT R1
6-Determination rubies are more important for me in PVP than PVE and getting them in PVP is quite worth it as you're more exposed to receive damage in PVP and hard damage too so it might 1 hit fill determination bar sometimes..DETERMINATION NOT THAT WERY NECESARY SKILL THAT NEED USE RUBIES
7-Maxing out overture instead of maxing out muse? or even r2 muse+r2 encore..This doesn't seem quite efficient..You see r1 overture has 3 seconds cast time and r2 overture has 2 seconds cast time and r3 overture has 1.5 seconds cast time while r3 muse is 3 mins CD and reduces overture's cast time as well as all other etudes' cast times by 50% (halved) so 1.5 seconds for overture cast time if you have r3 muse as well as halving the cast time of all other etudes. YOUR CHOISE MUSE MY FASTEST OVERTUDE
8-You have only dancing blades and no raving blade..I'd prefer r2 dancing and r2 raving as raving has far higher range than dancing blades and range is an important factor in PVP as well. ITS TRUE BUT NOT ENOUGHT RUBIES
9-Again protective tune is a very important talent for bards and a great life saver and I'd focus it even more in PVP as having it lower CD is better specially in PVP.

That's all my thoughts and good luck!
I SAY MY OPINION ABAUT R2 OR R3 PROTECTIVE TUNE
AND IN END HILVER MY BUILD WAS NAMED FARMING NOT DPS OR FULL DPS OR SMT OTHER UNDERSTAND THAT? ITS BUILD FOR KOE AND LOWER CITY NOT FOR RAIDS AND ASTRALS

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (May 27th 2014, 7:27pm)

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:31pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

i just HAD to notice this little thingy. :D

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!311.3.…/ODFCHNK!mahd/A

How is it possible to have rank 1 elegy but rank 3 cantata? Only available to the Great and Powerful violinist Vanessa Mae as a special feature?

:D And I won't even comment on the ruby choices because I'm not a bard, but surely there are some things I would change.

[Edit] It was answered about cantata already and didn't notice.

Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:33pm

write that its my mistake in calculator its must be r3 elegy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (May 27th 2014, 7:51pm)

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:34pm

Resha

Intermediate

Here is my farming build (and only for farming):
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!333....…!osmuxff/CFNTPI

I pull everything around with Overture : instant pull, no cooldown, low energy consumption. It's a very efficient way to pull without any energy constraint (but sadly not well known :(), and then Cantata / Nocturne do all the job, if necessary I use Disharmony to finish a pack, or Acoustic barrier if I have too much mobs on me.
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:38pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Well it's okay if the build works for you. I won't criticize about it. But I have never seen you kill more than 3-4 KoE mobs at a time, so I want proof if I would be capable of killing, let's say... 7 mobs with this build?
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:41pm

i write that with 9 epic brutality and bloodlust items have problems and die when take full pack but feel situation change when get full bloodlust and brutality items epic set and change nocturn to r3
plus you see not me ... you see player who making me gold :) :)and trying make safe :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (May 27th 2014, 7:47pm)

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 8:55pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Account sharing? :huh:
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:48am

AleXutZa

Trainee

Luka i dont understand how can u pvp with that build ?

check this build out max dps on players max survivability
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!9!211.2.22…!gichvm/EOIKUUK

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:38am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

It's not even my build. I just linked Vanessa's farming build when I saw a fault at that.
I don't even know how you got the idea of it being my "pvp build" with bard when I barely know anything more than just the basic essentials. :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 3:29pm

show how bad work build with 9 hilver found ,, mistakes,,
screenshhot from yeasterday dominion

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:16pm

AllMightyW

Beginner

show how bad work build with 9 hilver found ,, mistakes,,
screenshhot from yeasterday dominion

In PVP kills aren't an objective way to judge someone's build:you can easily KS a player who was sent to 10% by someone else...
I'm not saying this is the case,but you should post some where it's shown the DPS order...they're far more objective.

Quoted

"The day Worcs becomes Allods'Messiah,is the day i quit."-Murak-

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 5:16pm

you blind or not see damage ? 3 place after olimp and modli

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 5:54pm

Resha

Intermediate

At domi raid, in terms of damages, bards should be more or less at summoners' level, not paladin :x
Drood retraité !

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 6:01pm

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 7:28pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 8:02pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Dracias and other top tier players test those terms created by devs. As you can see above.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, May 30th 2014, 9:27am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I'm sorry but your attempt to provoke me will have no effect. You perfectly know that only few understand lithuanian in these forums and that it is not a permitted language. There is a Private Message function for other languages so please be kind enough to use it.

And for my other post, I don't defend Dracias by any means you think, I only used his screenshot as proof of my statement that devs are the ones making those terms and people like Dracias, Mishu, Blacktoast, Autopsyst, even Artist or Penance are testing those terms and they are proven to be correct.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Luka" (May 30th 2014, 9:35am)

Rate this thread