Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

29. 05. 2014, 00:45

switching to melee o.O

hello guys wish you all doing good with scouts :)

i have a question .. iam a ranged scout lvl 60 iam thinking to switch to melee scout .. but i want to make sure if tht will not effect my chance to get in astral runs / raids ... and wanna make sure tht melee scout still doing good pve dps .. any1 can tell me please and post a good melee build please :)

thanks alot

29. 05. 2014, 03:50

hello guys wish you all doing good with scouts :)

i have a question .. iam a ranged scout lvl 60 iam thinking to switch to melee scout .. but i want to make sure if tht will not effect my chance to get in astral runs / raids ... and wanna make sure tht melee scout still doing good pve dps .. any1 can tell me please and post a good melee build please :)

thanks alot

In the curent patch, melee pve dps is a complete joke compared to ranged dps. In a ( soon to come ? ) patch however scout gets reworked, so you might want to wait until then and see what changes will be applied to the class.

Melee pve dps is viable, dont get me wrong, but it's not practical at all. No matter what build you do, a good ranged scout will out-dps you in both AOE and single target fights.
For glory.

29. 05. 2014, 15:06

Not so soon patch I fear. The scout rework should be included in patch 5.0.2. As I understand it, the rework is not even formally verified in ru, just previewed in their scout section by a game designer.

http://allodsoracle.com/plans-for-scouts-in-5-0-2/
http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=115557

If my.com does not improve the speed of updates, we should still have to wait for another 3 or so month.

29. 05. 2014, 15:17

Melee scout is a major no no in PVE unless you are doing a fight like Nihil or something and even then its still meh.

I have tested every possible Melee scout PVE build and its damage just does not hold a candle to ranged scout. BUT, I cant agree that ranged scout will beat melee in every AoE pull. Cause to be honest Tesla arrow is a easy one to take in a melee build, and then razo rush with whatever racial aoe. I would honestly say it would be the same damage.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

29. 05. 2014, 16:56

Melee scout is a major no no in PVE unless you are doing a fight like Nihil or something and even then its still meh.

I have tested every possible Melee scout PVE build and its damage just does not hold a candle to ranged scout. BUT, I cant agree that ranged scout will beat melee in every AoE pull. Cause to be honest Tesla arrow is a easy one to take in a melee build, and then razo rush with whatever racial aoe. I would honestly say it would be the same damage.
Tbh it depends how much " melee " you have in your build, but taking razor rush r3 since the removal of dodge parameter ( and even before ) was something that I always did in my pure ranged pve dps spec. Along with tesla and incend, razor was a nice boost to my dps. Sure you can take tesla arrow ( and incend if you want to ) in a melee spec, but then again it will be far more dificult for a melee build to fit in tesla/incend than it would be for a ranged one to fit in razor rush.

For tesla/incend to be effective in a melee build a scout needs to get the secret knowledge ruby with are set inside the solid shot grid relatively far, while razor rush is just by art of death rubies.
For glory.

01. 06. 2014, 10:20

for the AoE dps / farming .. why ppl dont get fan of knives / Tesla / incen arrow ???
i see alot of melee builds but they dont recomande the fan of knives .. as i see its 2.8 CD with aoe dmg

01. 06. 2014, 11:59

for the AoE dps / farming .. why ppl dont get fan of knives / Tesla / incen arrow ???
i see alot of melee builds but they dont recomande the fan of knives .. as i see its 2.8 CD with aoe dmg
I have it in my full ranged dps spec for the increased AOE dps, works great this patch especialy since the change in the dodge system.
For glory.

02. 06. 2014, 23:19

so if i switch to melee .. tht will not effect my chance to go in astral or raids ?? tht the most i care about for now :D

03. 06. 2014, 03:13

Xaraman

Apprenti

Travail: Senior bottle washer, Madness guild

• Envoyer un message privé

It may do.

Ranged scout does more dps. If it comes to a choice between you and another class to go on a raid and you're a melee scout, they will pick the other class.

If you only have 1 build to work with, make it ranged. Focus on PvE abilities and then hybrid it to PvP with any extra rubies you have. That's the best you can hope for with a scout until we get 5.02.

Cheers!

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion