You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 5:29am

AleXutZa

Trainee

• "AleXutZa" started this thread

Problem with the P2p Server (suggestion)

i think this server is diing mostly because when you are a maxed char it bacames the same every day :(

just farm , farm , farm , farm , farm gold and you dont have enaugh gold for nothing

devs should make this gold rate grow more , more daily quests to have gold and other activities :(

i was thinking even with Bg's with bots system . . . or this server will not grow we want to make Bg's (pvp) but since ive been plaiing i never entered a bg so far :(

seriously this game needs more activities at least the p2p server .

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 5:59am

yeah i agree. the farming is real, but look on the bright side. The 5.1 koe rework is around the corner.
will be nice to actually pop banners with ppl in the same zone as me :P
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:16am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I am right there with you, There are so many things that the dev's could do to make the P2P more of a server people want to try such as newbie items more exp. See F2P has an item shop yes you use money to get it and yes on P2P we can get everything F2P server can just not anything from item shop which is a good thing to a point. I am not saying I want runes or battle mounts there's no need for that stuff I am just saying P2P should get some bonus that F2P does not have.

You want to bring people into P2P after set up a P2P so late in the game then you need offer something to players that they would not get in F2P Like you said AleXutZa more gold pre quest and more dailes as well. I do know that the 5.1 will offer some new things but yeah something need to be reworked when it comes to P2P that's all. I don't plan to give up on P2P why else would I be trying to start a new guild :P
Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 7:05am

AleXutZa

Trainee

trying to start a new guild
Good luck Jinx and hope that we will meet in future bg's :P

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:29am

Jinxed

Intermediate

And good luck to you as well I support your idea's for a better P2P :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:42pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

ty and i hope other will support my ideea + hope the devs will do something that server will not die

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:59am

Jinxed

Intermediate

It's funny see Russia P2P is doing so great right now 100 times better then how we are doing. We should take pointers on how there doing things on there P2P server.
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:00am

Their p2p server is the same. It's just that the game is massive there. Allods Online is a culture in Russia and merely a game in the rest of the world :/
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:21pm

Their p2p server is the same. It's just that the game is massive there. Allods Online is a culture in Russia and merely a game in the rest of the world :/

And here it still labours under a reputation for being outrageously expensive, initially in terms of things like recovering from death penalty(*), and (admittedly to a much lesser extent) the perceived(**) p2win nature of the game.

(*) I managed to avoid this period, but I'll observe that Allods has ways of dying that aren't in most other games. My own first death, rather embarrassingly, was by falling off the edge of Evermeet Isle, back when I was experimenting with a Mage on the League side.

(**) Even among its keen players, it is thought of in those terms, even if some would disagree.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:26pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Well I am sure that things will work them selfs out thee are somepeople that dont want to give up on allods. Though if these go down hill allods next step would be merging will russias allods. But I am not giving up on allods this was my very first MMO game I ever played well besides everquest.
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:31pm

And here it still labours under a reputation for being outrageously expensive, initially in terms of things like recovering from death penalty(*), and (admittedly to a much lesser extent) the perceived(**) p2win nature of the game.

(*) I managed to avoid this period, but I'll observe that Allods has ways of dying that aren't in most other games. My own first death, rather embarrassingly, was by falling off the edge of Evermeet Isle, back when I was experimenting with a Mage on the League side.

(**) Even among its keen players, it is thought of in those terms, even if some would disagree.

However, in Russia, the subscription population is still about 8-10 times smaller than the f2p population. They have only one subscription server and like 8 free ones, which are more populated than the subscription server. :/ It's rather sad that the subscription server isn't doing well, even if it has been free for like 2 months now. It is my suspicion that the most damaging to the server is the uncertainty, the fact that instead of making it free for a month or two, they are extending free subscriptions weekly, and you don't know if next week will be free or not. :\
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:40pm

However, in Russia, the subscription population is still about 8-10 times smaller than the f2p population. They have only one subscription server and like 8 free ones, which are more populated than the subscription server. :/ It's rather sad that the subscription server isn't doing well, even if it has been free for like 2 months now. It is my suspicion that the most damaging to the server is the uncertainty, the fact that instead of making it free for a month or two, they are extending free subscriptions weekly, and you don't know if next week will be free or not. :\

since it wont be free forever (like the normal server) most ppl will never accept it as an actual option

only target group i can imagine for payserver is someone who is willing to pay and has only time to play for lets say, 2 months or something (maybe 3) and then stop it

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:48pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Me I would rather pay 15 dollors a month then 1,000 just to pvp I pay for allods, wildstar, Old Republic, and elder scrolls were all base around 15 dollors, though I play allods much more and I like the P2P server cuz of it's fairness when it comes to pvp and game play. But as I said there are things the dev's could do to bring in more ppl like more gold pre quest or something. Give people something that F2P does not get.
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:06pm

I honestly think the idea of yours should also be included on f2p server.
But its never gonna happen in nither server .. I am sure of it.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:25pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Ok well yes more gold would be nice pre quest or even more gold for selling astral gear that you get from mobs it's alittle annoying that green astral gear is like 8 gold when sold to vender.. But for the part of off P2P players something F2P does not get would help.

I mean give 1 month free, offer each new player something they would never get in F2P, Then at the end of the month offer them something that makes them want to come back makes them want to pay 15 dollors a month for.
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, June 6th 2014, 7:37am

AleXutZa

Trainee

Ok well yes more gold would be nice pre quest or even more gold
this is the biggest problem thats for sure :P :|

Friday, June 6th 2014, 11:21pm

why are people farming on the p2p server ? come on allods

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 5:38am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Umm cuz you have to farm on any game
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 11:00am

why are people farming on the p2p server ? come on allods
Theres no need to actually farm for gold on p2p, the only thing that you're even close to "farming" is astral gear, but that has been the case in all patches so far. Just by doing TR daily and selling normal sht like crafting mats or gear on AH was enough to progress, since the only items you really need to spend gold on p2p is gear ( no cs, runes, or w/e to make a sink in your purse ).

If you need to farm on p2p, you're doing it wrong.

Other than that, to keep it on topic, no matter how much you guys are going to add sugestions here, nothing will change. Every single person left playing on the p2p was a casual or close to it when the server was populated and only sticked there for the "enviroment", and this hasnt changed. This game isnt about forming a guild and gathering everyone else in that guild, its about progress, one thing that you're all not good at to begin with.

What biromir said is right, people are afraid that one day they'll cut the free time and then everything they did here is going to be wasted.

Dont get me wrong, I loved this server ( and still do ), played it since day one and only quit 2 weeks prior to the merge of EU/NA servers only to come back later, but I see no future to this. The population required for this server was of atlest 200 players and all of them having to be not-casuals aka not logging in tower, asking for a group, then logging out 10 mins later cause "nobody was doing astral" when in fact everybody else was doing astral but him.

The only players left now on p2p are the low profile people who havent even played from the start and/or didnt get to the top in gear etc. when the server was blooming, and probably try to make a name for themselfs now. Listen here folks, it's not worth it. You cant play on a server with 20 people on both factions, you're missing out part, if not all of the game content.
For glory.

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 12:11pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Other than that, to keep it on topic, no matter how much you guys are going to add sugestions here, nothing will change. Every single person left playing on the p2p was a casual or close to it when the server was populated and only sticked there for the "enviroment", and this hasnt changed. This game isnt about forming a guild and gathering everyone else in that guild, its about progress, one thing that you're all not good at to begin with.

What biromir said is right, people are afraid that one day they'll cut the free time and then everything they did here is going to be wasted.

Dont get me wrong, I loved this server ( and still do ), played it since day one and only quit 2 weeks prior to the merge of EU/NA servers only to come back later, but I see no future to this. The population required for this server was of atlest 200 players and all of them having to be not-casuals aka not logging in tower, asking for a group, then logging out 10 mins later cause "nobody was doing astral" when in fact everybody else was doing astral but him.

The only players left now on p2p are the low profile people who havent even played from the start and/or didnt get to the top in gear etc. when the server was blooming, and probably try to make a name for themselfs now. Listen here folks, it's not worth it. You cant play on a server with 20 people on both factions, you're missing out part, if not all of the game content.

Thanks to tell that i'm a casual :p
Nah seriously there is people coming back little by little and well for myself i'm happy telling i have 3 active apprentices , So yeah maybe in 3-4month there will be enought pop , but i dont wanna come back in the f2p where your wallet size is the only thing that matter
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread