You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 5:33pm

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 5:45pm

Oracle

Intermediate

If you make one as a reinc, it will be tied to the same faction as your main :) You can learn more in the Q&A with the developers :)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:02am

The 2 first picture I first thought
"Heck, seems like Wardens Pets gonna be changed soon"

huehuehue :D

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 4:05am

Must intresting look with 2 tails when equip cat tail or tail of father lies or squirrel tail :)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:23pm

I fell in love...

Hello,

i have just seen the future allods race on the russian page. Here you can see the first pictures: http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4336

When they will be introduced in the game a few mounts and pets will come with them... I just love the fox :love:

I am sorry if there had been an announcement on this side, but i was not able to find one. Thats why I would like to show you these two pictures...

Look here to see more: http://allods.mail.ru/media_pic.php?pid=2

They are just soooo cool :-) What do you think? Will you play them?
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

There is a thread on here with information on this somewhere...I will try to locate it for you.

Edit: Here you go: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…+race#post21951

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:31pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

I love the new patch coming to the new race new mounts all of it I cant wait hope it comes this year.
Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:35pm

Quoted

There is a thread on here with information on this somewhere...I will try to locate it for you.

Edit: Here you go: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…+race#post21951
Oh ok, thank you... how embarrassing for me ;(

But I think that something might be wrong with the search funtion (Or at least with mine :cursing: ). Because when I type in "race" it shows no results... Maybe I should use another browser.

Anyway, thanks a lot. I just love the new race and I cannot wait to play with them.
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 4:16pm

Hello,

Thank you for the link Hclftw ;).
Messages were merged.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 5:02pm

Guza

Intermediate

Its about freaking time! After what 5 years? And 2 new classes we are finally getting a new race lol

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 10:22pm

Its about freaking time! After what 5 years? And 2 new classes we are finally getting a new race lol

Yeah, i know, lol. I'm still waiting for the dwarves and the halflings to come out of wherever they have been hiding! I mean... Elves, orcs, and even gibberlings are in the race books of Dungeons & Dragons... But hey, that's just my wish.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:30am

Ezell666

Beginner

Well actually its very hard to make a new race.I am not telling that this one is copy of worgen,drenai ,beast,cat or thousands creatures out there in the world.Keep in mind that noone in games has a unique cat race,that race is invented even before games could be playable.every game that has a familiar creature actually took a idea qnd made something suitable for their game which is very normal.Worgen unique class?Drenai?there are thousand creatures over there in artists world just like that.its logically to make comparation with WoW since it's one of the first games that had global success.So not compare with any game,only if you have a clear source that represents a race from scratch. Thank you )

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:47am

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:08am

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:13am