You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:54am

Fraust

Trainee

Don't really see a problem here. All countries have always had different adult ages and what ratings are tolerable and what isn't. o.O

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:29pm

the picture is nice! its a shame it got changed!

nudity itself can NEVER be somthing bad, only explicit sexual handlings may be inappropriate for (very) little children, but these are not available in allods anyway, so bring these things back pls!

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 5:11am

I believe its rated 16 because of ingame gambling more than nudity..!

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 6:40am

Well I think you forget the diffrent way of thinking about nudity in diffrent countries. As Example one naked breast in the US version and you get an 18+ rating, in germany it is not such a drama you get an 16+. and to another example, cut a corpse and a blood fountain? No problem in the US 15+, but in Germany you get the 18+ Rating. At least few years ago it was like this, and I can name the two games if you want.
Halt, Traveller!
If you would cross my bridge, you must first go on a date with me!
-Grub, Bridgetroll

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 5:27pm

rating is silly in any way... just make bllod fountains and nudity, and if someone feels offended, no one cares :)

since this game is not sold in stores but downloaded from internet there is really no reason to care about rating

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 6:35pm

Well in some Points it is usefull, I don`t want my Kids to buy 18+ games when they are like 8 or 10, Gears of War or some horror-games for example if they look at it, they can`t sleep. Censorship is the bad thing, some games got so much cuts there isn`t a story anymore, or some Films where important scenes are missing. If the Maker (no matter of film or game) want it like that than don`t cut it this much, that you get a better Rating.
Halt, Traveller!
If you would cross my bridge, you must first go on a date with me!
-Grub, Bridgetroll

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 7:46pm

rating is silly in any way... just make bllod fountains and nudity, and if someone feels offended, no one cares :)

since this game is not sold in stores but downloaded from internet there is really no reason to care about rating

I remember the ultraviolence in gaming a few years back, when it was actually so much that nobody even cared. It took Bulletstorm to take it to such an outrageous level to actually make violence in games fun again. My point is that we need variety.

As far as Allods is concerned, however, nudity in the Russian version is done very maturely, very tastefully. Unlike every second Korean MMO, where I have choice of only 2 characters - an effeminate worm or a prostitute. Fallout 2 made playing a prostitute actually fun. Part of the reason was that despite having a ton of sex happen in the game, there is no nudity.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 7:23pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Yes!

More game nudity please!

Quoted

nudity itself can NEVER be somthing bad......

Cheers!

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 9:25pm

Quoted

nudity itself can NEVER be somthing bad......

Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread