You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 6:18pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

A ghost from the past

i jump in here to see what is going on,and i see nothing has changed....same retarded leadership,no population,same retarded people who wahts to present game in the best possible way to new players(like they wont see things after couple months),....i mean seriosly...
and also s**t.
i dont realy know why i write this,im realy p*** off cuz this game will never be like other populated game,and it deserve to be
sss

Monday, June 9th 2014, 6:40pm

Guza

Intermediate

On a F2P server population is not low but it will be >_<

Monday, June 9th 2014, 7:20pm

i jump in here to see what is going on,and i see nothing has changed....same retarded leadership,no population,same retarded people who wahts to present game in the best possible way to new players(like they wont see things after couple months),....i mean seriosly...
and also s**t.
i dont realy know why i write this,im realy p*** off cuz this game will never be like other populated game,and it deserve to be

Once upon a time there was little gibberling called Gibby. And he started playing game called Allods Online. At first, he really enjoyed the game, he truly liked the game but as the time passed and game was "developing" he felt something, something new for him. It was feeling of disappointment. He didn't wanted to spend money on game so he farmed and farmed till his death. He lived for long 200 years and never stood a chance against people who payed with money. The end.

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu

Monday, June 9th 2014, 9:50pm

?

game is great as always, i dont see where the problem is....?

me and many others having lots of fun with allods

only real problem we have currently is FOV adjustment is gone and autosellgrey is no longer working... :'(

Monday, June 9th 2014, 11:28pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

?

only real problem we have currently is FOV adjustment is gone and autosellgrey is no longer working... :'(
yeah fov and autosellgrey is exactly why players are quiting..sometimes i wonder if you talking for real or just troll
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 12:21am

?

yeah fov and autosellgrey is exactly why players are quiting..sometimes i wonder if you talking for real or just troll

i am serious, i am playing over 2 years very active now, and these are the things that make the game far less comfortable for me and a lot of other players
everything else has improved significantly in allods over time and i am thankful!
look, they will even remake KOE and TKA RIK which were in need of a rework, it seems those who create the game actually play it

(ofc there are minor changes that did not were exact like what i wished, like VI from summoner no longer triggering dot, the weakening of the paladins AOE or the bugs in AOD but these are minor and affect only ~1% of my total playtime
autosellgrey and FOV however affect every minute i play)

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 1:59am

IAmGroot

Professional

I am, actually, irrationally irritated that autosellgrey is gone.
What is the purpose of this not working lol.
It was literally my favorite addon in the game.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 2:22am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

and also s**t.

You would be correct. While the promises of the transfer to Mail.ru/my.com was to bring nothing but good to the players, it sadly has only gotten worse.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:21am

You would be correct. While the promises of the transfer to Mail.ru/my.com was to bring nothing but good to the players, it sadly has only gotten worse.

That's a little harsh. Some of the worseness isn't because of the switch from gPotato/Webzen to mail.ru/my.com - as an example, take the new gear upgrade process...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 9:08am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I would say that the switch to my.com/mail.ru turned out to be good. We finally got an active customer support system and our suggestions get forwarded to mail.ru development team quite faster than when being in the hands of gpotato (which was... never?).

It's not the producers that are bad with this game, but the game mechanics on this patch themselves. At least from my point of view.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 2:00pm

I am, actually, irrationally irritated that autosellgrey is gone.
What is the purpose of this not working lol.
It was literally my favorite addon in the game.

it was mine too!
i think it was EVERYBODYs favourite addon!

they changed it most likely because the API that was used could also be taken for malicious actions:
there was an addon that made the user believe it will show them some uselful infos but in reality it just discarded all equip and all runes

however that means they should limit the API to grey items only or something

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 2:34pm

Resha

Intermediate

AutoSelGrey should be a built-in functionnality !
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 3:04pm

i agree 100%

lets hope we will get it in a future patch

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 10th 2014, 3:11pm)

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:38pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

That's a little harsh. Some of the worseness isn't because of the switch from gPotato/Webzen to mail.ru/my.com - as an example, take the new gear upgrade process...

Harsh? Nah I don't think so. Have you sent in a ticket and not get 1 answer back not even a reply stating that they have received your ticket? Have you paid for your subscription on the P2P server only for them to be giving it away for free and by the time they get the crap straightened out and go into the remaining sub time the server is dead. Do you really think they are gonna give refunds for this?

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 7:51am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Do you really think they are gonna give refunds for this?
Highly impropable, cause You(We) paid gpotato not Mail.ru and refunding business between us and gpotato is not in Mail.ru interest.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 8:38am

Harsh? Nah I don't think so. Have you sent in a ticket and not get 1 answer back not even a reply stating that they have received your ticket? Have you paid for your subscription on the P2P server only for them to be giving it away for free and by the time they get the crap straightened out and go into the remaining sub time the server is dead. Do you really think they are gonna give refunds for this?

I haven't needed to send in any tickets, fortunately, but yes, I'm still waiting to see whether they will remember my seven weeks of outstanding paid-for sub time (foolishly, perhaps, I paid for an extra month before the hand-over, but I wasn't expecting it to be given away for free for two months...). But no, I don't really expect any such refund if the server is closed before the payment methods are sorted out. But I wouldn't expect such a refund if it had been still in Webzen/gPotato's hands either.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 10:52am

With support tickets, you should check the my.com support page, not your e-mail btw. By default, support does not send you e-mail if your ticket has been replied.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:56pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

With support tickets, you should check the my.com support page, not your e-mail btw. By default, support does not send you e-mail if your ticket has been replied.

My ticket was sent way before you could check your support tickets and I have since then fixed my problem myself.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:58pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Do you really think they are gonna give refunds for this?
Highly impropable, cause You(We) paid gpotato not Mail.ru and refunding business between us and gpotato is not in Mail.ru interest.

I didn't say it because I expect a refund.