You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:05pm

Bard vs Healer

This is my dilema :) I want to know what class is better for farming and endgame, mainly focus on pve content. In game somebody say healer, somebody bard. I am little confused now. If anyone with expirience with them can say little more?

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:10pm

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:19pm

Guza

Intermediate

Those 2 classes are nothing alike. All depends on u what u like, bard is energy DPS/support class while healer is mana DPS/healer class.
Play style for those 2 classes are so far apart from each other they cant be compared =p

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:29pm

Those 2 classes are nothing alike. All depends on u what u like, bard is energy DPS/support class while healer is mana DPS/healer class.
Play style for those 2 classes are so far apart from each other they cant be compared =p

bard is not limited to support only

bard can do nearly everything, they are excellent at dps and so on

healer is a good class too but limited through mana

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:53pm

freestile

Professional

I love my healer (with greatness) because this class have many different gameplay : healer PvP/pve, DPS PvP/pve so you can do everything but bard has also lots of build available but less survivability i think.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:08am

I love my healer (with greatness) because this class have many different gameplay : healer PvP/pve, DPS PvP/pve so you can do everything but bard has also lots of build available but less survivability i think.

ofc healer has biggest surv. but bard can also max it out to ridiculous dimensions in surv. belongs :D
some bards tank as hard as warriors in pvp

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:12am

Bards are very good in farming because,they have excellent AOE s but if you really want faster farming,I'd say go summoner.I see many summoners farming like mad all time end game.Bards wear leather and as far as I noticed they have a greater potential for DPS than healers have.As for healers they wear plate armor so they should be tankier than bards (If we neglect the tankiness rubies).Bards use energy which I actually prefer while healers use mana yet I don't see healer's mana that bad if you use a staff and I actually see a lot of healers in skirmishes whose mana would never run out lol so I guess as you improve your gears,these mana problems if they exist,will be eliminated but for me I see bard is a better choice for farming than healer as for end game,I see healers pretty more useful because,simply who doesn't need healers?who can endure the battle for long without heals in both PVP (like skirmishes) or PVE (like astrals)? so a healer is a must most of time in parties while a bard can be replaced by a scout for fervor.I think summoners farm best though or that's what I see around most of time while farming at least.Bards and healers both are great classes but since I tried bard more so I'd say bards are a very awesome class once you get to know them well and they can adapt with many situations and have tons of tactics in both PVP and PVE.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:47am

i played a summoner before gipat, and a plate healer in 3.0/4.0. healing can be stressful, and you have to worry about other peoples stupidity. or the famous, "y u no heal me", "y u let me die", "y u dps", "heal heal heal !!!" comments in aod or skirmishes.

ive had a blast leveling a bard but im not 60 yet, so cant say much yet on that aspect

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:55am

other peoples stupidity. or the famous, "y u no heal me", "y u let me die", "y u dps", "heal heal heal !!!" comments in aod or skirmishes.

if stupid ppl always complain just put them on your blocklist, this solves the problem permanently :)
its only 2 clicks

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:47am

other peoples stupidity. or the famous, "y u no heal me", "y u let me die", "y u dps", "heal heal heal !!!" comments in aod or skirmishes.

if stupid ppl always complain just put them on your blocklist, this solves the problem permanently :)
its only 2 clicks

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:04am

reeah19

Intermediate

farming is far easier with summoner (mana regen, dots), i even like farming as healer more than bard even tho you need to use salvation so it's waste of gold cuz mana limitation, like they said playing bard has nothing to do with playing healer. Both classes are viable for endgame, every party needs a healer and a bard. Just try both of em and see what fits you more.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:18am

i played a summoner before gipat, and a plate healer in 3.0/4.0. healing can be stressful, and you have to worry about other peoples stupidity. or the famous, "y u no heal me", "y u let me die", "y u dps", "heal heal heal !!!" comments in aod or skirmishes.

ive had a blast leveling a bard but im not 60 yet, so cant say much yet on that aspect
Reminds me of stress for tank classes and the stupid comments they receive too specially when they lose aggro or die at a certain tough fight..Specially when a team member runs away from tank warrior if mobs attack that team member instead of running towards tank and then blaming tank for losing aggro or those who initiate before tank does :DI simply prefer DPS specs now in allods to tank specs or healer specs since DPS in allods for me is least stress.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:07am

Resha

Intermediate

farming is far easier with summoner (mana regen, dots), i even like farming as healer more than bard even tho you need to use salvation so it's waste of gold cuz mana limitation, like they said playing bard has nothing to do with playing healer. Both classes are viable for endgame, every party needs a healer and a bard. Just try both of em and see what fits you more.

With Bard, you can farm as fast as summoner when you know the trick to not use the energy to pull mobs :thumbup:
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 9:32am

Gramarye

Professional

If ur too stupid to play this game u should take bard cauz its OP and rlly easy to play

Healer would need more skill...

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 11:37am

Kurtcobain

Professional

the bard is an push one skill and go afk class :thumbsup:

no i would say, try bouth classes and make ure choise!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:58pm

With Bard, you can farm as fast as summoner when you know the trick to not use the energy to pull mobs :thumbup:

if you use timpani correct with the enlarging-rubies you mostly dont even need the overture on the right places to farm

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:26pm

Resha

Intermediate

if you use timpani correct with the enlarging-rubies you mostly dont even need the overture on the right places to farm
Except that Overture has a range of 40m ;)
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:42pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Reminds me of stress for tank classes and the stupid comments they receive too specially when they lose aggro or die at a certain tough fight..Specially when a team member runs away from tank warrior if mobs attack that team member instead of running towards tank and then blaming tank for losing aggro or those who initiate before tank does :DI simply prefer DPS specs now in allods to tank specs or healer specs since DPS in allods for me is least stress.

Good way is to tell them : "You want to tank , then do it" , and dont take back their aggro letting them die at each fight. And because the guy will die at every pack but you will protect the other people , then nobody will side with him. Used to do that with idiots who went s29+ and try to rush cause they were 55 you know :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:16pm

Except that Overture has a range of 40m ;)

ofc, but i keep running anyway so the 30m (radius!) are fine too :P

Good way is to tell them : "You want to tank , then do it" , and dont take back their aggro letting them die at each fight. And because the guy will die at every pack but you will protect the other people , then nobody will side with him. Used to do that with idiots who went s29+ and try to rush cause they were 55 you know :p

or even better just kick them out of group, put on ignorelist so you never ever have to worry about these silly ones and get a merc 8o
i cannot imagine a more efficient way

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 1:33am

If ur too stupid to play this game u should take bard cauz its OP and rlly easy to play

Healer would need more skill...
Oh so are you saying bard is a stupid brainless class?lol not at all..It might seem so because of cantata and nocturne which give passive heals and AOE damage all day yet you have no idea how smart can bards be specially in PVP..They simply have tons of tactics (unlike warriors who are like charge and stun,knock down,slow,damage damage damage damage in PVP or battle frenzy+crushing blow yay top of dps meter lol).They can be lazy because of songs yet to play bards efficiently you need to actually PLAY it and understand its combo for PVE or PVP.If you don't believe me I can tell you my PVP and PVE cycles for bard but you gotta keep up as well as their tactics.Oh btw I'm not saying warrior is a stupid class up there either though their damage is immense but they received some considerable nerf since merge but I'm saying that bards have far more choices and tactics than warrior in PVP at least so please think well before you finally judge something.Btw healers are op this patch as I can hardly see wound complexity anymore and anger isn't that efficient yet as rage used to be before merge so imo healers this patch are op specially FH.

Rate this thread