You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:13pm

Guza

Intermediate

I see it as "cash grab filler" vanity items too lol
And on NA server they were 7 crystals.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:24am

Right after talking to them I've clarified some points.

1. The price (#of crystals per Compass), according to our information is the same as it was in the old servers.

2. In the RU servers the Prophetic Cards are not seen as important by the community there, just "filler" vanity item, which is one of the main reasons for the price difference.

But the main reason for the difference is down to the economical differences between the 2 regions, 15/20 cents per Compass isn't too bad.

Okay then, your flippant refusal to give us equal prices to RU means I am going to take our complains directly to the RU team themselves.

I am sure they will be more accommodating given my previous interactions with them.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:01am

amenhotepX

Beginner

The Prophetic Compass prices are bugged.

In RU they are 1 Crystal each here they are 15.

The correct price difference should have the Compass's set at 3 Crystals each.

Buy the game and then you can put your own price :) like in RU or better Metallixland. :)

On EU the price was always 15 GP/pcs.

BR

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 7:31am

Right after talking to them I've clarified some points.

1. The price (#of crystals per Compass), according to our information is the same as it was in the old servers.
2. In the RU servers the Prophetic Cards are not seen as important by the community there, just "filler" vanity item, which is one of the main reasons for the price difference.

But the main reason for the difference is down to the economical differences between the 2 regions, 15/20 cents per Compass isn't too bad.

Then what about Turks? Their economy is not strong as much as EU!
But u forced them to merge with EU server.

Lets cut the bullshit, ok?
These prices explain only one thing. They want to milking this server as much as possible before the absolute end!

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 10:58am

Guza

Intermediate

I am not sure if they want to keep this game alive or keep killing it.
They want to use old prices while game wasnt doing so well with those prices lol

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 11:46am

@ metallix6: Why do you think I am the one setting the prices? -That sort of power is far above my job grade ;)
We brought your concerns to their attention, and it was their decision not to change.

Your also ignoring that almost EVERYTHING has a large price difference between the European / American prices and Russian prices.
Even the bigger games have a significant difference in prices (e.g WoW subscription costs 50% less in Russia).

The price is exactly as it was on the old servers.. the only difference is that player interactions have pushed the dynamic exchange rate up as high as it is.
You also have to consider that we have 4 times the over head then the old servers (and the Russian server!), they only had/have 1 support / translation team to manage, we have 4 supported languages.

@Elvespresley
hypothetically.. what if the choice was closed TR or merge it.. does that make the choice as "hard" ?
and if you want to look at the Turkey situation.. lets compare the Euro / Lira (Turkish currency) and Euro / Rouble (Russian currency). Its approximately 3 Lira to the Euro (http://prntscr.com/3v02nk), for Euro / Rouble its over 45 Rouble to the Euro (http://prntscr.com/3v02yl) rates taken from here.

But there are very little complaints about the price of things from the TR community (yes, us CM's do talk ;) ) with the majority coming from people known (from the old TR community) to complain for the sake of something to complain about, not because they want something changed.

-
But at the end of the day, you are entitled to your own opinion. If you believe things are too expensive, then don't buy them, none of the premium content is absolutely essential to be able to play the game.
Also think, If the goal really was to get as much money as possible, how many monetisation methods do we not use?
We could charge to download the game.. we could take the example of other big companies and make you pay for all the big content changes (on top of the sub / IS costs) etc..
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:16pm

We could charge to download the game..

I understand that u r trying make us laugh. Mission completed.:)

Here is a screen shot from p2p server.
Lets force some new ppl to pay , shall we?

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 4:57pm

You also have to consider that we have 4 times the over head then the old servers (and the Russian server!), they only had/have 1 support / translation team to manage, we have 4 supported languages.

I'm quite sure I remember gPotato having four supported Allods languages: English, French, German, and Polish.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:42pm

Guza

Intermediate

the only difference is that player interactions have pushed the dynamic exchange rate up as high as it is.

You mean exploiters did.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 4:32pm

the only difference is that player interactions have pushed the dynamic exchange rate up as high as it is.

You mean exploiters did.

This is tiring.

In 4x, only top players could farm at above 20gold per minute. For low geared, it was 12-15g. Now, everyone can farm at 30gpm+. Amalgam quest is 40-60gpm. Gold is plentiful. I'm not the only one saying that things are now more affordable than they were in the 4x cycle.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:33pm

The price is exactly as it was on the old servers.. the only difference is that player interactions have pushed the dynamic exchange rate up as high as it is.

i agree here
exploiters are one thing, but the massive amount of gold farmable / min is another

when i started the game (51 patch) i could farm at 8 gold / min
when i had played for a little bit longer i was able to farm at ~12 gold / min and that was top these times

now, i farm at ~130 gold / minute if i do, and things have become cheaper in total
while i have good items and everything and others have not i do understand that this rate is not possible for everyone but:

In 4x, only top players could farm at above 20gold per minute. For low geared, it was 12-15g. Now, everyone can farm at 30gpm+. Amalgam quest is 40-60gpm. Gold is plentiful. I'm not the only one saying that things are now more affordable than they were in the 4x cycle.

^this is pretty much what i wanted to point out

allods is not in inflation like RL where everything gets more expensive while your income stays the same, its -more like prices and income goes up parallel, but with more diversity

We could charge to download the game.. we could take the example of other big companies and make you pay for all the big content changes (on top of the sub / IS costs) etc..

allods has become this great because its possible to play free and be on top
if you would charge for simply playing / downloading many players including me would stop

all those "big companies" can still make money with this model only because when these games were somehow new it was the only way possible, and now where players are "addicted" cause they spent so many time and money already they dont want to "lose" thir progress
now, where ppl know free to play i doubt it would be this successful again

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:35pm

Pretty sure that the option to buy them in bulk made it a lot cheaper for us on the NA server. I usually spend around 10k shards around the time prophetic cards swing by and managed to get significantly less compasses for the amount of money I spend. I used to manage to get at least a few of the guaranteed prizes with that and a good way to the costume. Now I couldn't even get to the second guaranteed prize. Now luck does play it's party obviously but it's still a rather big difference from what was formerly possible.
I.e. bullcrap that prizes are same as they ever were. Sometimes I wonder why I keep forcing myself to play this abhorrent moneysink of a game. And yes wow has a price for the game and expansions but you don't have to spend at least 2k to be slightly competetive.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:38pm

Pretty sure that the option to buy them in bulk made it a lot cheaper for us on the NA server. I usually spend around 10k shards around the time prophetic cards swing by and managed to get significantly less compasses for the amount of money I spend. I used to manage to get at least a few of the guaranteed prizes with that and a good way to the costume. Now I couldn't even get to the second guaranteed prize. Now luck does play it's party obviously but it's still a rather big difference from what was formerly possible.
I.e. bullcrap that prizes are same as they ever were. Sometimes I wonder why I keep forcing myself to play this abhorrent moneysink of a game. And yes wow has a price for the game and expansions but you don't have to spend at least 2k to be slightly competetive.

are you a casual player? because you say you NEED to put in money for beeing competitive...

and please stop comparing allods and wow, wow is a totally inferior game, it does not even have a lootpet, and you have to pay for simply playing, thats ridiculous
(not to mention the whole spyware crap that come with it; google a bit if you care about this; allods does not spy on your computer this way)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:42pm

Diktator

Trainee

You mean exploiters did.

This is tiring.

So 1800g per hour at least? Numbers sound really good. You think that you can farm few thousands of gold in a few hours. I've tried once and could only do it for 10 minutes after that I didn't log into the game for 2 days cuz I was bored...

But really I'm not a robot to sit in front of computer for a few hours clicking only 2 buttons...

Well at least in 5.0.1 patch we will get the new KoE with probably higher gold rate and the quests from which you can get gold...At least it wont be so painful to kill mobs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diktator" (Jun 22nd 2014, 10:04pm)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 6:30pm

are you a casual player? because you say you NEED to put in money for beeing competitive...

and please stop comparing allods and wow, wow is a totally inferior game, it does not even have a lootpet, and you have to pay for simply playing, thats ridiculous
(not to mention the whole spyware crap that come with it; google a bit if you care about this; allods does not spy on your computer this way)
I'm hardly casual but on other hand I've been here since beta so I've had more than enough time to get my runes up and my cash shop tab filled.
If you're a new player then yes you Need to spend money to be competetive. I've seen your posts on the forums and frankly you're delusional. You can't just farm a set of runes + cs items. At least not within a year or so. (no cs = slower farming = low gold hour etc.) and no serious endgame guild would take you, but it's not the point here. Point is they made it a lot more expensive to participate in the prophetic card event than it previously was. Even if you consider the whole gold/h vs exchange rate an issue here the fact is that the monetary cost of a single compass might not have changed, taking out the bulk transactions have made it a lot more expensive for people that buy more than 5 of them.

Also I didn't start the comparison to "bigger games", Wraith did, with that as excuse for the inflated prices for the compasses. learn2read before you post something.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 8:44pm

If you're a new player then yes you Need to spend money to be competetive.

if you are a new player before trying to compete with those who play 2 years + you 1st have to catch up - thats normal and good!
new players already have the bonus of cheaper glyph-upgrades, signs of fate, and so on

it would be silly if a new level 60 would be equal to a player that has spent much more time in this game

allods is stateful and not stateless, this means it rewards its longterm-players

so this is not about money its about time and effort (money is only a way to "buy time" in allods)

and you can farm level 3 runes+ BASIC cs items like ruby page I and so on of course, you dont even need to farm, you can do that with the gold from quests
ofc at start farming may be slower than but thats normal, again

but it's not the point here. Point is they made it a lot more expensive to participate in the prophetic card event than it previously was.

yes. they made it more expensive. you dont like that. so again: vote with your wallet: dont buy it, finish

thankfully this sale offers only inferior things anyway so nothing of value is lost

Also I didn't start the comparison to "bigger games", Wraith did, with that as excuse for the inflated prices for the compasses. learn2read before you post something.

you took party for wow, saying its a good thing how it works there:

And yes wow has a price for the game and expansions but you don't have to spend at least 2k to be slightly competetive.

this sounds like "wow is better than allods because you have to pay but not as much" - which is *** cause in wow you pay ENDLESS for NOTHING

learn2read before you post something.

better take your good advice for yourself
its you who did not get the point

also beside from that specifically i recommend you to learn that you dont have to command others like this...
if i like i could even post without reading at all what you wrote

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 10:21pm

What part of competetive do you not understand, mate 'basic' runes these days are at least full 7's and talking about catching up? There is no way in hell you can remotely catch up with old players if you work on a farm-gold-to-pay-for-everything principle. I understand that you want to stay positive about the game but come on.. you can't actually believe that.

Second I haven't even played WoW saying I'm taking sides doesn't make sense. I responded to the fact that Mail.ru could

Zitat von »Wraith02«

Quoted

Which in my opinion isn't a valid excuse for making the game more expensive than it already is.

Quoted

this sounds like "wow is better than allods because you have to pay but not as much" - which is *** cause in wow you pay ENDLESS for NOTHING
Yeah we have a pay to play server as well so what exactly is your point?
You're basically getting really butthurt over a post that was directed at the management of the game, on which note you have already said I was right about the point I was trying to make. This game is already expensive to play, there's no need to make it even more expensive.
Just because the sale might not appeal to you personally it might appeal to other players like me who enjoy the new vanity items.
You could respond to posts without reading them, pretty sure you do that more than often, but it makes you sound like a recorded message.
"Hurr hurr gold is better now, the game is better now, anything you say against the game is invalid and I don't agree with whatever you're saying just because I can."

P.s. Seriously stop pulling shit out of context, hence learn2read.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 12:02am

reeah19

Intermediate

We could charge to download the game..

I understand that u r trying make us laugh. Mission completed.:)

Here is a screen shot from p2p server.
Lets force some new ppl to pay , shall we?

pretty much NA Sihal before merge

on the other hand for a free player is horrible to start now, takes at least 1 year to be somehow decent, some even started to ignore/not play with ppl lvl 5-6 runes because they're too weak in their opinion so this prices don't help at all

and price was 145 bc for 25, 15 per 1 is rippoff
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 12:34am

So 1800g per hour at least? Numbers sound really good. You think that you can farm few thousands of gold in a few hours. I've tried once and could only do it for 10 minutes after that I didn't log into the game for 2 days cuz I was bored...

But really I'm not a robot to sit in front of computer for a few hours clicking only 2 buttons...

Well at least in 5.0.1 patch we will get the new KoE with probably higher gold rate and the quests from which you can get gold...At least it wont be so painful to kill mobs.

There are 2 things I can suggest - 1 - find a fun class to farm and 2 - download the EPRST and farming kill counter add ons.

1. Mage or summy is totally boring for farming. On a warrior, I can farm for hours without getting bored. It's not the best farming class, but for me it is the most fun farming class.

2. EPRST will show you your gold per minute. Trying to keep it above a certain value creates a nice sense of competing against the game. Farming kill counter lets you "set quests" for yourself, like "okay, let's go kill 500 mobs". Then you go and don't stop until it hits 500.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:04am

Diktator

Trainee

There are 2 things I can suggest - 1 - find a fun class to farm and 2 - download the EPRST and farming kill counter add ons.

1. Mage or summy is totally boring for farming. On a warrior, I can farm for hours without getting bored. It's not the best farming class, but for me it is the most fun farming class.

2. EPRST will show you your gold per minute. Trying to keep it above a certain value creates a nice sense of competing against the game. Farming kill counter lets you "set quests" for yourself, like "okay, let's go kill 500 mobs". Then you go and don't stop until it hits 500.

"Find a fun class to farm" Well I can't just find a class :D
I have pala and I tried farming rabbits :P

Basically I was farming 50g/minute so total 3k gold in 1h...
Should've played some music with it so enjoy a bit :P

But it's not worth it atm...cuz exchange is going even more up...55 gold for 1 crystal atm...and I can't really buy anything now...