You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 7:16am

,,Old'' Player Asking

Hello.First, I want to apologize if this is not the right section to post this but I have been away from the game for a long period and didn't managed to get all the publisher's changes,forum ones etc .
I have played Allods for 2 years and a bit ,starting from CBT and I had a lot of fun while lvling and pvping at same time and met a great community. But I was dissapointed with the Item Shop and left the game. Now with the P2P server I really want to come back in a few weeks after finishing some exams.So my question is :how is the server presenting at the moment( read that it is really really low on population, I'll come back anyway but details will be ok). Also ,Smugglers Paradise is the only P2P server? Read that there is The Goblin Republic also, but couldn't find any info or forum on it.Any other information that you consider relevant is more than welcomed !

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 9:04am

Alafff

Intermediate

Hello,

Good section to ask about the server dont worry.

1°) Goblin Republic was the European Sub server when still owned by Gpotato , now that we're with Mail.ru/My.com it is called Smugglers Paradise.

2°) Population is low but veterans are coming back little by little and new players come too. Lets say 30-40 active players on league and i think 20-30 on Imp side.

3°) Three guild i saw at the moments that are not ruins (meaning that you only see them taggin dominion) which are Nacktaktiv (imp) , Golden "something" (imp) , and New Horizon (league) , Alliance for thoses who wonder merged with us.

4°) Pvp at the moment is almost non existant. Only dominion works , sometime June Catacombs , Some open pvp when you meet an infortunous other faction guy.

Other than that you can find the rules of p2p serv on the link under my signature
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 7:24pm

Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer !I'm looking forward on seeing you ingame,will join League as soon as exams are over (maybe sooner ,to look around a bit).

Created my char tonight, name is Hazael, I already entered the guild :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ephynix" (Jun 23rd 2014, 9:07pm)