You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 4:31pm

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

Class changes 5.02

Holy banana, so many changes http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4435
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 4:45pm

Wow.. they're changing all the classes. We might see a scout tank :D Can't wait for the changes, even if I don't agree with all of them.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 5:36pm

the bard nerf is real

0 priest changes ;(

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 5:51pm

Need Engineer change now ^^
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 5:56pm

Diktator

Trainee

wow :D

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!7!111.................................!a/A!a/A!a/A
ME likes new talent tree :D

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:19pm

And Psi is truly dead and useless now.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:20pm

aaaaand.... NOT my class

FML

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:35pm

Guza

Intermediate

where are healers and psi changes? o_o

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:44pm

Yulian

Intermediate

I'm gettin all excited just thinking about the changes to warrior and pally, give it to me....Oh god can't wait

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:45pm

There's still a chance that Healer and Psi will get changes too. Maybe they didn't get to those classes yet. The Test Server is not up yet, so who knows.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 6:46pm

I guess healers are fine and they don't want to waste development time on a class 1% players play =(

Very sad =(

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:12pm

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

semi in-depth post on the scout forum regarding scout changes if anyone is interested.
Regarding psi and healer, dunno what to say, maybe next patch? Even in this one, not all classes got huge changes, some just tweaks, I remember when scouts didn't receive fixes for 3-4 updates at a time. Your time will come too :)
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 8:09pm

its weird, with these changes psi is the "oldest" class then; all other got reworks

...but especially due to the new willpower system this class would need some changes :S

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 9:10pm

its weird, with these changes psi is the "oldest" class then; all other got reworks

...but especially due to the new willpower system this class would need some changes :S

Since the mechanic around which psi was based has been demoted to completely insignificant status (I think the proper word is gimmick), my bet is they are planning to fully redesign the whole class, and they don't have time to do this + some changes to all other classes in one patch.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:34pm

Since the mechanic around which psi was based has been demoted to completely insignificant status (I think the proper word is gimmick), my bet is they are planning to fully redesign the whole class, and they don't have time to do this + some changes to all other classes in one patch.

thats a very brave hope...
however i share it

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:58pm

Looking great. I'm an optimist and I always see the good in everything. I wanted to make a second reinc bard, now I know I won't need to waste my time leveling that crap class. About time bards got serious nerfs. Engineer changes looking good and warrior changes are very exciting!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, June 27th 2014, 12:06am

Looking great. I'm an optimist and I always see the good in everything. I wanted to make a second reinc bard, now I know I won't need to waste my time leveling that crap class. About time bards got serious nerfs. Engineer changes looking good and warrior changes are very exciting!

if you plan to have all classes as reinc one day i rather recommend to level bard now as there is still time to do so

seeing the good things in changes is a good thing, especially regarding changes that come wheter you like it or not :wacko:
i wish i could do that also

Friday, June 27th 2014, 7:52am

Cortath

Trainee

Looks promising. Really looking forward to those changes now.
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 12:46pm

Firehusary

Beginner

Because I don't speak Russian and I'm feared to use Google Translator...
What changes will be made to Mage and Engi?

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 6:45pm

Because I don't speak Russian and I'm feared to use Google Translator...
What changes will be made to Mage and Engi?

well looks like 5.2 will be the death of bards dps.

hmmm engineer gets a damage boost, warrior die hard, party heal, ferver, seal, cc. several skills reworked.