You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:36pm

Paysafe Card

Yes, here you can discuss the news you've all been waiting for! Paysafe Card

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Aaaaaaaaaaaand a lot of nerds just got a boner.
Thanks for finally getting this figured out guys.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:56pm

noooow to see if some p2p people come back :x ( some ppl didn't want to continue playing with the uncertainty of psc )

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Nova" (Jun 27th 2014, 6:02pm)

Friday, June 27th 2014, 6:22pm

Just a thought,

"Before" we used to have some bonus when we topped-up, even if there wasn't any "40% more...", depending on the ammount.

"Now", with paysafe, we get less shards than if it was 0% bonus.

Are there going to be some changes on top-up, like some bonus, or will it stay like it is now?

Cheers,
Avo

Friday, June 27th 2014, 8:27pm

Firehusary

Beginner

THANK YOU! xD
Now I'm happy because I don't have to waste my PSC on other games... <3
Edit: Or no, spend 6.81 and got nothing :/

Friday, June 27th 2014, 8:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

To be fair, the main reason as to why I haven't topped up since this patch is because I think the CS has gotten way too expensive.
The fact that we used to get 11,150 shards with $100 paypal
and now we get....7,300 crystals with $100
reaaaaaaaaaally bothers me.

Yes I know there has been a decrease in some of the prices in the CS...but roflmao...it doesn't even come remotely close to making up for that.

Crystals have become 52% more expensive and the CS dropped it's prices no more than 20%.
I already thought the game was expensive...but...whoa man, settle down and lower dem prices please.

I'm quite interested in finishing off my level 13 runes, however, not at this price.

Just my thoughts!
Hope they can get put into consideration.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 7:12am

Rowlow

Beginner

This is why I quit, cash shop blows. And with new sparks of light that basically equal the cost of a subscription, why would I not just play a game with a subscription? Yeah, play the sub server you say? Ok, or maybe something else.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:35pm

any 1 used it yet? im afraid it wont work so im defenality gona be the 1st one trying lol lmk if any 1 topped up with paysafecard and got no problems seems there is a french post already saying it doesnt work

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:41pm

i gave 50 euro paysafe card to the game but nothing came to my player.. pls fix the problem ;(

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:52pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

everyone who has a problem with paysafe (paid money and no crystals) and had send a ticket, pls pm me with ur ticket ID
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Monday, June 30th 2014, 2:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

To be fair, the main reason as to why I haven't topped up since this patch is because I think the CS has gotten way too expensive.
The fact that we used to get 11,150 shards with $100 paypal
and now we get....7,300 crystals with $100
reaaaaaaaaaally bothers me.

Yes I know there has been a decrease in some of the prices in the CS...but roflmao...it doesn't even come remotely close to making up for that.

Crystals have become 52% more expensive and the CS dropped it's prices no more than 20%.
I already thought the game was expensive...but...whoa man, settle down and lower dem prices please.

I'm quite interested in finishing off my level 13 runes, however, not at this price.

Just my thoughts!
Hope they can get put into consideration.

Can this be addressed at all?

Thanks.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 5:54pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Quoted

Hi,

Considering that from the EU position we haven't had too many changes with our Euro/Shard rate and with the CS, that over the short term you're not going to see any major changes in the CS pricing structure as I'm sure webzen showed my.com that they could charge these prices.

However, over the long term I would hope that my.com looks into CS pricing. This game is extremely well designed and all aspects of the game are crucial for it to behave properly. This includes CS pricing. Think about it, the more expensive CS items are, the more people will try and farm for it (especially smaller items like potents, specks, uncurses etc.), which means more people putting more and more gold into the currency exchange which screws with the exchange rate. Then it turns into a vicious circle and the gold/shard rate goes through the roof.

By reducing the CS prices to something resembling parity to the Russian version you will encourage more people to buy with Euro which will take the load off the currency exchange and hopefully stop the exchange rate from fluctuating so much.

Just a thought.

Cheers!

Monday, June 30th 2014, 6:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Meh.
Without a serious rehaul, the CS is way too expensive atm.
:thumbdown:

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 10:29am

need A name

Intermediate

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Rate this thread