Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:13pm

Looking for a guild!

Hai, I'm Didel from NA imp side and I've played the game since beta (manymany years :D ), looks like Ascendancy is not the guild it used to be anymore, so I've decided to move on and find another guild where I'll fit it. I'm very dedicated player and one of the most loyal members a guild can find. Soo, now that the patch is upon us and I'm coming back to the game, I'd be happy to join a guild where I can share all the joys and cries with others! :)
Didel, Full healer.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:20pm

Xaraman

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 138

Konum: Dublin

Meslek: Senior bottle washer, Madness guild

• Özel mesaj gönder

Off the top of your head, can you remember gear score/velhuru and runes?

Will give us a better idea of the guild most suited to you.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:22pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

Can always give out Disturbed a try Didel! :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:25pm

Decen

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 93

Konum: America

Meslek: Student

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hai, I'm Didel from NA imp side and I've played the game since beta (manymany years :D ), looks like Ascendancy is not the guild it used to be anymore, so I've decided to move on and find another guild where I'll fit it. I'm very dedicated player and one of the most loyal members a guild can find. Soo, now that the patch is upon us and I'm coming back to the game, I'd be happy to join a guild where I can share all the joys and cries with others! :)
you can have the joy of seeing hcl shirtless. Its quite a sight.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:33pm

Off the top of your head, can you remember gear score/velhuru and runes?

Any guild that cares about Velhuru with the reset and Runes above the bare minimum isn't really worth joining. ;)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:36pm

Xaraman

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Absolutely,

But the previous gear score/velhuru from pre-patch gives a good indication of how hardcore a player might be. No point going into one of the super hardcore EU guilds if you're not like that. Same with the casual guilds.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:38pm

im pretty sure you'll find a home didel

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:41pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

Absolutely,

But the previous gear score/velhuru from pre-patch gives a good indication of how hardcore a player might be. No point going into one of the super hardcore EU guilds if you're not like that. Same with the casual guilds.

Cheers!

Considering Didel quit for...well sheesh, at least a year...I have to assume her velhuru is incredibly low. She is a fantastic healer and great company. Therefore making velhuru a useless gauge. Judging off of velhuru is like judging someone for a mole or something on their face. It's just wrong.
Good luck Didel, I'm sure you'll find a great new home.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:42pm

Haha yes, I've been thinking about Disturbed, just want to see other options too :) Runes are one 9 and rest 8's, going to get 9's in offense though (yes, dropping money in game, how stupid, but too addictive :P ), Velhuru wasn't that high, I quit playing for a long time, Almost full 51 myths with some 52's and blue glyphs.
Didel, Full healer.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:42pm

Not really, you see people take these things called breaks or start leveling other characters.

Also I look forward to watching the "Hard Core" EU guilds get steamrolled by their funny idea that all that matters is gear/runes. :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:48pm

Decen

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Not really, you see people take these things called breaks or start leveling other characters.

Also I look forward to watching the "Hard Core" EU guilds get steamrolled by their funny idea that all that matters is gear/runes. :D
they need to have personality/personalitits as well.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:48pm

Autopsyst

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 164

Konum: Vitebsk

Meslek: Vodka

• Özel mesaj gönder

Also I look forward to watching the "Hard Core" EU guilds get steamrolled by their funny idea that all that matters is gear/runes.
just dont quit in a month, ok..
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:49pm

Xaraman

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Unfortunately, once the patch has settled down and people are gearing, some of the guilds will judge you like that.

I don't believe an application should based solely on GS or runes either, but it's the way it will be. Some guilds have already posted up saying min runes should be all 8's to apply.

And lets face it, we don't know you guys well enough and vice versa. I've no idea how hardcore (or not) some of you guys are and was just looking for some sort of baseline, so I could recommend something for Didel without recommending the wrong EU guild for her.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:49pm

Lmafao if you ppl think this is the real didel, or that that's the real Blesnar. Loyal guild member? Doesn't even say goodbye on the official ASC website XD Just narbs who bought/were given the accounts

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:52pm

Decen

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Lmafao if you ppl think this is the real didel, or that that's the real Blesnar. Loyal guild member? Doesn't even say goodbye on the official ASC website XD Just narbs who bought/were given the accounts
that is real didel. Rosalia gave up the account long ago. Although im sure Blesnar is still playing oshh or oshimoshi.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:54pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

No...that's the real Didel, however, I can confirm that is not the Blesnar we know as Blesnar (Well at least not the NA F2P server).

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:55pm

Official Asc website? You mean the Doom website right? I don't use that nor do I have to say goodbye, only few of the old members play in Asc anymore and I've told several of them that I have no intend to join in it again. Not after finding out how easily these new Doom SO's kick without saying anything. I'm still going to keep contact with my friends from Asc, so I have no reason to leave a goodbye message. Loyalness doesn't mean saying 'goodbye' loyalness means staying in the guild no matter what ( 3 years for me, might be a bit over ), till it's time to move on. And for the record, it is real me.
Didel, Full healer.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:00pm

Xaraman

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Haha yes, I've been thinking about Disturbed, just want to see other options too :) Runes are one 9 and rest 8's, going to get 9's in offense though (yes, dropping money in game, how stupid, but too addictive :P ), Velhuru wasn't that high, I quit playing for a long time, Almost full 51 myths with some 52's and blue glyphs.

Hiya,

In that case, from an EU perspective. I'd recommend either Madness, Husaria or Syndrom because glyph wise, you'll find yourself gearing with similarly geared people. Minc and SoS guys are averaging at full 55 or 56 Fable (Mythic) glyphs now with TP relics, so you'd end up getting left behind a little bit.

But, always remember that raiding times will probably be a bit awkward for you in an EU guild, so you may be better off sticking with a NA guild.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:03pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

But, always remember that raiding times will probably be a bit awkward for you in an EU guild, so you may be better off sticking with a NA guild.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
This is the biggest part for a lot of NA players. I think we're going to have to try to bond together and raid together because of raid times.
Unfortunately, for a lot of NA players, like myself...Dominion will be impossible. :(
That makes me really sad...I love PvP...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:05pm

no gurantee what the times will be yet

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir