You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:17am

Questions about 5.0.01

Hey all. I was reading the patch notes (thx to Oracle"Z") and ive got two questions!

1- It says "Added the opportunity to automatically collect a group for flights to astral islands". Do u have any clue about that? Is it gonna be like old system? I mean useless after rare items and only for extra cash? Or ?

2- "Now instead of one you can purchase 12 crystal chips for the same price. Combining runes will also require 12 more chips". Here i want to ask, we are gonna pay 12 times more for gold dust?

I really want an answer especially for the second question.
And if the answer is yes, mods prolly will want to ban me after my reaction!

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:27am

Diktator

Trainee

Hey all. I was reading the patch notes (thx to Oracle"Z") and ive got two questions!

1- It says "Added the opportunity to automatically collect a group for flights to astral islands". Do u have any clue about that? Is it gonna be like old system? I mean useless after rare items and only for extra cash? Or ?

2- "Now instead of one you can purchase 12 crystal chips for the same price. Combining runes will also require 12 more chips". Here i want to ask, we are gonna pay 12 times more for gold dust?

1. Maybe it will be, but this astral is harder for someone who just started gearing up.

2. Probably not.But this thing is useless...it's same thing.We will see tomorrow :))

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:28am

From what I've seen, no, it will be like the new system but with the astral-allod part allowing automatic journeying sort of like the old merc captain allod visits. But I may be wrong. Anyone who knows for sure is welcome to speak up...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 11:17am

Autopsyst

Trainee

about gold dust..

thats image from EU

thats from RU

Prices of Gold Dust are same. aka 800 per 100k
enjoy new crafting)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:32pm

RE: Questions about 5.0.01

1 - it seems it will be like the good old autocollect :)

2 - this is most likely to make it possible to use MORE golddust and less CC so it beneficial for players - golddust price will NOT increase as i have understood that

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:50am

That image... isn't it runes becoming cheaper? Now, from what I read, the change is that crystal chips get multiplied by 12 - so one chip is now 12 chips. But that would mean in the RU screenshot, the CC cost should be 120 CC, not 55. Can somebody shed light?
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 1:24am

That image... isn't it runes becoming cheaper?

as far as i understand it: yes

since you can use more (of the cheap) golddust now and need less of the (expensive) crystalchips runes it will be cheaper
basically the "cc x 12" change seems to be made to fit the higher exchangerate gold -> crystals (shopcurrency)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:04am

You will get 12x the crystal chips, and runes cost 12x more. It all costs the exact same.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 7:15am

Autopsyst

Trainee

the amount of chips needed will be indeed less (by default) than it is now. BUT the amount of Gold Dust needed will increase.

price of Gold Dust are same, as i already said it.
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:16am

You will get 12x the crystal chips, and runes cost 12x more. It all costs the exact same.

Look at the screenshot above, man - it is combining 2 lvl 1 runes, with the slider in the middle. That costs 10 cc currently, so it should cost 120 with the new chips, but it costs 55. :huh:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:23am

Alafff

Intermediate

For what i think there was some error in their formula math when you moved the slider, some numbers behind float that were not taken in count.

If you multiply all thoses float numbers by 12 , they should be now taken correctly
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:25pm

Look at the screenshot above, man - it is combining 2 lvl 1 runes, with the slider in the middle. That costs 10 cc currently, so it should cost 120 with the new chips, but it costs 55.

Look at the patch notes man!
-Adjusted the slider position when combining runes.
-Now instead of one you can purchase 12 crystal chips for the same price. Combining runes will also require 12 more chips.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 1:03pm

Guza

Intermediate

So that you adjust the slider more accurately, since 1 CC cost a lot now.
I think this is a nice change, hopefully we wont have issues with converting old CC into new.
But the prices of runes should be more or less the same.
Actually it should be a bit cheaper since now u can precisely and accurately set the optimal amount of dust vs cc.

Quoted from "Biromir"

the CC cost should be 120 CC, not 55. Can somebody shed light?

If u are talking about making lvl2 runes, we never used 10cc to make lvl 2 runes.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Guza" (Jul 2nd 2014, 1:15pm)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:25pm

Hello,

Look at the screenshot above, man - it is combining 2 lvl 1 runes, with the slider in the middle. That costs 10 cc currently, so it should cost 120 with the new chips, but it costs 55. :huh:

That's because the "5.0.1" middle of the bar will not be the same as the "5.0.0" middle bar. The equivalent for 10 "5.0.0" CC will be at the end of the bar, on the right. That's what i saw on RU server (it was something like 107 CC for 234 Gold Dust). We'll see in a couple of hour :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:51pm

The amount of gold dust needed for upgrading runes will change. You'll have to find the correct balance again between crystal chips and gold dust :p

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:56pm

The amount of gold dust needed for upgrading runes will change. You'll have to find the correct balance again between crystal chips and gold dust :p

Question is very simple!

Lets say i was using 6cc and 3200goldust for 1 lvl2 rune before patch.
Now ill use 12x6=72cc but it will be same price. So no problem here.
But the question is, ill use 3200 gold dust or 12x3200=38400 gold dust for one lvl2 rune if i want to use same ratio which i used before patch!

Like i said, question is simple!
Its a damn raise or not!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:37pm

Hello,

@Qing : this is how it works on RU server, i don't know if we will have the same amount of CC/Godl Dust in our version :

Unless there is another delay, we'll have the answer very soon :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:39pm

Diktator

Trainee

Hello,

@Qing : this is how it works on RU server, i don't know if we will have the same amount of CC/Godl Dust in our version :

Unless there is another delay, we'll have the answer very soon :).
Pls don't say that! :D

But good thing is that it's actually going to be a bit cheaper :)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:43pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

it will be a bit cheaper to make runes from 7+

on a side note... the didnt convert the prizes of gold dust from prophetic cards... but since we have here x3 times prices compasses as we have on ru, no one cares i think
Why pretend?

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:49pm

Well i just loged in and here is the result!

Combining two lvl7 runes with -5 ratio, requires 200cc and 1.1m gold dust(89k gold).

EDIT by Gladia :

Quoted

Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks. If you have a problem with another member then please contact a moderator.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 2nd 2014, 6:02pm)