You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:50pm

How can u guys upgrade runes with this update?

when i use my rune welder on a rune, i get the same screen as normal. But without all the numbers like: How many gd,cc and runes do i need?

*There is a small golden "+" next to the gd and cc, which redirects me to the RU website and asks me to pay for CC.....

Am I the only one with this bug?? (I assume its a bug) And how do i fix it?

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:03pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Combining two lvl7 runes with -5 ratio, requires 200cc and 1.1m gold dust(89k gold).

who in their sane mind will use 17 cc to craft lvl 8 rune?
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:41pm

EDIT by Gladia :

Quoted

Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks. If you have a problem with another member then please contact a moderator.

I dont have any problem with any member!
That picture which u deleted, was my reaction to brand new and brilliant rune upgrading system!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:50pm

@Krypton

It's a known bug, it will be fixed soon. Untile then, check this thread: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3621
A quick fix, trough an Addon, is available, if you want to upgrade your runes before the official fix.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:09am

The release notes are confusing about the runes. They say the price was divided by 12 but you need 12 times more.
What I've found so far is:
Before: 100CC = 450 bc (boutique crystal) so 2CC=9bc
Now: 2CC=1 bc so that's a reduction of 9 ( I guess 12 is for the most expensive unit price)

But the real change is the what's needed.
From my brief tests they have increased the CC by 5.5 (and not 12, good news) but Gold Dust by 300!
So compared to before CC are relatively cheaper than GD, so the optimal is not the far left position anymore.
And in my tests, the runes are in game gold terms more expensive than before.

Everybody seems to think, that they are now cheaper. So did I miss something ?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:40am

before, we had 1 cc for 7 crystals. Now we have 2 cc for 1 crystal. That's about 14 times cheaper. I'm talking about the basic 1CC, since we don't have the bundles anymore.

Now that they increased the amount of gold dust required, you have more freedom to experiment with the slider. If you just let it in the middle, it would be cheaper than if you would let it in the middle in the previous patch. The same can't be said if you move the slider.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:06am

before, we had 1 cc for 7 crystals. Now we have 2 cc for 1 crystal. That's about 14 times cheaper. I'm talking about the basic 1CC, since we don't have the bundles anymore.

Now that they increased the amount of gold dust required, you have more freedom to experiment with the slider. If you just let it in the middle, it would be cheaper than if you would let it in the middle in the previous patch. The same can't be said if you move the slider.

Its not correct!

Before patch, i was using -5 ratio and it means 26g(for gold dust) and 27gpot(6cc)(100cc=450gpot) for 1 lvl2 rune.

Now i need 222g(for gold dust) and 28gpot(with "0" ratio).

And that "FREEDOM" part just bullshit(no offence). Try to be free and see the gold dust ratio.. :D

EDIT : Here is a "FREEDOM" example for you;
With -7 ratio, for "1" lvl2 rune, you need 31082g(for gold dust) and 14gpot.. do the math!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Qing" (Jul 3rd 2014, 11:13am)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:27am

So do we all agree that:
1) the optimal slider position has changed, due to the change of GD and CC requirement.
2) the optimal position now is more expensive in gold terms than before.
?

I don't see the new version of having more freedom than last one. In the previous one, you could also move the slider.
So I am not sure I got what the improvement is about ?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:39am

So do we all agree that:
1) the optimal slider position has changed, due to the change of GD and CC requirement.
2) the optimal position now is more expensive in gold terms than before.
?

I don't see the new version of having more freedom than last one. In the previous one, you could also move the slider.
So I am not sure I got what the improvement is about ?

Well, all i can say is im giving up.
Im done with this damn game. No more topup for these greedy producers.
They can keep robbing their own citizens but not me anymore...

p.s: This is my last post in this forum!

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:47am

Gramarye

Professional

Last patch: 1:7 (now would be 12:7)
This patch: 2:1 (so 12:6)

As u See the prices of 12 newCC got 1 crytsal cheaper,
So u could use every 7th crystal getting ACTUALLY something about 56 gold for buying GD

Example for buying 700 crystals ( OFC im lazy :p)

Old patch: 700 crystals = 700 CC ( now would be 8400)

New patch: 700 crystals = 1400 CC + ACTUALLY 5600 gold OR ADDITIONAL 200 CC

BUT idk how much the GD changed...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Jul 3rd 2014, 12:13pm)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:05pm

I have another quest... I have 24 chests to open yet , and I also used shop item for makin' all the refractor as highest % and that expecially for open purple sector. Well. Now these chests don't give any stabilitazion??? I'm freakin' out O_O..

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:11pm

How can u guys upgrade runes with this update?

when i use my rune welder on a rune, i get the same screen as normal. But without all the numbers like: How many gd,cc and runes do i need?

*There is a small golden "+" next to the gd and cc, which redirects me to the RU website and asks me to pay for CC.....

Am I the only one with this bug?? (I assume its a bug) And how do i fix it?

There are +'s. The one next to the gold dust lets yo buy gold dust with gold. The one next to the crystal chips lets you buy crystal chips. If you have enough crystals, you should be able to just buy the CCs. If not - there is a button you can click to top up your account, I'm guessing the bug is there. Yesterday, I used this to buy crystal chips and it worked fine for me, but I had more than enough crystals on my account.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:26pm

Ankush

Trainee

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3656
I have a post there regarding optimum combination calcualtion. If some1 can generate the tables for each rune making please pass me values and I will update the calculation sheet. (well i can only make table for 2nd and 3rd rune as I am new and poor guy)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:54pm

They say its cheaper now, but i think its only more expensive, yes u can buy more cc for less money, but u need 12x more. Also the price of gold dust hasn't came down yet, so it's not equal to the cc price. It costs me a regular and normal price to buy like +/- 55 cc (for lvl 1 rune to lvl 2), but it costs 30k gold dust for the same thing.... Not fair if u ask me