You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:20am

Old Left Hand of the Contest Medal

Hi I have problem with my x39 left hand of the contest medal when im trying to use it with the new goblinball currency it doesnt work and when i try to click the left hand of the contest medal it says "You do not have Left hand of the Contest Medal"... x1 left hand of the contest medal is 200points and 800 for 1819 gold pls fix this or refund me in gold... 39x200= 7800 / 800 = 9(.75) x 1819 = 16,371g nevermind the .75 pls i need the gold badly!!! thx more power IGN: Moraxus empire new frontier

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:25am

CrazySalsa

Beginner

They changed it, you have to go back to the GB vendor and accept the quest to get new medals. They go into your "Rewards" tab now.
Ranap
Level 60 Elven Summoner
-Dark Council-

Nezeb>Yul>Sihal>New Frontier

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:39pm

Ankush

Trainee

saving bag space :)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:22am

This is the screenshot of it I know the new Goblinball medal but it does not fit with my old Left Half of the contest medal.... if u remember this are the one after u have 100pcs from the goblinball it will make into left half cuz i have store this for a week or two thats why i have 39pcs...
raldzke190 has attached the following image:
  • untitled.JPG

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "raldzke190" (Jul 4th 2014, 5:17am)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 3:02am

Hello raldzke190,

Seems that with patch 5.01, the battle emblems from skirmishes and goblinball medals works a bit different. Send a ticket following the link bellow, with the screenshot and ask for the correct amount of medals to be added to your valuables tab.

http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=3

Friday, July 4th 2014, 5:27am

Hi Zurion,

Thank you for for your help and understanding the problem. I just submitted a ticket !

Rate this thread