You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 7:07pm

Mages get defensive buff, surge becomes 6s cast (with the damage staying the same per second, so full damage would be like 6s cast right now), and I think that there will be a ruby that will make everyone lose the mage as a target when they use Flash, or something like that. I can't quite understand it.

Engineer is getting great changes, the class is getting full revamp, so to list everything will be a pain. Basically, gadgets will now be in 2 classes - defensive and offensive and you can have 2 active at a time, with some skills, like flamethrower, being replaced with new gadgets. Artillery will no longer be a usable that you drop, instead it will be a temporary buff. And this - "Blinding ray" is replaced by "paralyzing ray" - volley, paralyzing the enemy by 15/30/45 seconds.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 11:13pm

reeah19

Intermediate

think that there will be a ruby that will make everyone lose the mage as a target when they use Flash, or something like that. I can't quite understand it..

not ruby, when they use flash u'll lose em as target, like old summoner skill imitate death
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 12:14am

so much troll in the new engineer ruby tree

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 3:05pm

Because I don't speak Russian and I'm feared to use Google Translator...
What changes will be made to Mage and Engi?

^This. Unlike my elvish my Russian is kinda rusty these days, so... if anyone can explain the changes to summoners so i can freak out about it for a few days, then get used to it and wonder why i ever freaked out...

Demonology/Necromancy class probably needs to be dumbed down a few levels because it's a far to complex level of magic for those weird round eared man-ape creatures commonly known as Kanians.

Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie?

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 3:44pm

Diktator

Trainee

Because I don't speak Russian and I'm feared to use Google Translator...
What changes will be made to Mage and Engi?

^This. Unlike my elvish my Russian is kinda rusty these days, so... if anyone can explain the changes to summoners so i can freak out about it for a few days, then get used to it and wonder why i ever freaked out...

Demonology/Necromancy class probably needs to be dumbed down a few levels because it's a far to complex level of magic for those weird round eared man-ape creatures commonly known as Kanians.

Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3538

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 4:13pm

if anyone can explain the changes to summoners so i can freak out about it for a few days, then get used to it and wonder why i ever freaked out...

• changed the layout of rubies (while for warden it says the same, there seems to be a working calculator page for that class, but summoner link still takes you to the old calculator)

• <<Healing Shield>> rubies have been renamed to <<Blood Veil>>. In addition to previous effect, they now also allow casting healing spells while under the effect of <<Ghostly cover>> with 66/33/0% reduced effect.
  • Added new rubies <<Shadow spark>>. Increases healing done by 3/6/9%. When casting healing spells that consume drops of blood, summoner receives a <<Shadow spark>> effect lasting 15s that increases shadow damage done by 6/12/18%.
  • <<Dark Vigor>> in addition to it's previous effect, now also restores the summoner's mana.
  • Reduced the mana costs of <<Acid Bolt>>, <<Vampirism>>, <<Neurotoxin>> and <<Howl of Death>>
  • <<Dark Leech>> rubies have been redesigned. Now reduces the cooldown on Vampirism by 33/66/100% , it's mana cost by 10/20/30% and the amount of drops of blood it provides by 2/3/4.
  • Added new rubies <<Seal of Death>> - Spells <<Howl of Death>> and <<Volatile Infection>> now have a 33/66/100% chance and <<Vampirism>> and <<Life Tap>> have a 12/22/33% chance to apply <<Seal of Death>> debuff to affected targets that stacks up to 5. Lurker's attack against affected target removes the debuff dealing additional shadow damage.
  • Added new rubies - <<Scavenger>> - Increases the damage of <<Vampirism>> and <<Life Tap>> by 4/8/12% for each of the summoner's damage over time effects on the target.
  • Added new rubies - <<Phlebotomy>> - Summoner can no longer use Acid spells but receives and additional toggled ability. While activated, every 2 seconds it deals damage to the summoner and has a 11/22/33% chance to generate a drop of blood. This damage increases over time.
  • <<Call of the Grave>> now reduces the cooldown of <<Howl of Death>> by 10/20/30%.
  • <<Toxic Weakness>> now has 16/33/50 chance to trigger, applying weakness that stacks up to 5, increasing the damage of next <<Vampirism>>, <<Life Tap>> or <<Volatile Infection>> by 10% per stack.
  • Reduced the damage of <<Howl of Death>>, <<Vampirism>> and <<Life Tap>>.
  • <<Darkweaver>> - each use of <<Acid Bolt>> reduces the cooldown of <<Vampirism> by 0.75/1.5/2.25 seconds.
  • Increased healing effect for the <<Plague of Mending>> spell has been moved from <<Empowered Infections>> to <<Advanced Genetics>>.
  • <<Immunodeficiency>> now removes <<Putrefy>>, <<Decomposition>> and <<Volatile Infection>> effects dealing all remaining damage if they were present on the target. If the effects aren't present on the target, it applies <<Putrefy>>, <<Decomposition>>, <<Volatile Infection>> and <<Wandering Fever>> instead.
  • <<Eternal Hunger>> in addition to it's main effect, now also increases Bloodlust for <<Vampirism>> and <<Life Tap>> spells by 33/66/100%.
  • <<Acid Poison>> now stacks up to 2, increasing critical chance of acid spells against the affected target by 6/12/18%.
  • <<Corrosive Acid>> now has no cooldown. Applies a debuff to the target for 30s (up to 5 stacks) that deals additional damage per stack every time the target takes acid or shadow damage.
  • Increased the duration of <<Demonic Curse>> to 32 seconds, but reduced it's damage and healing by half.
  • <<Delayed Healing>> rubies have been redesigned and renamed to <<Chain Healing>>. After casting <<Blood Injection>> or <<Blood Shot>> spells, summoner receives a stacking buff for 4s. Every stack increases those spells' mana and drop of blood cost by 100% and healing done by 25/50/75% and reduces their cast time by 1 second. After reaching 4 stacks or upon expiration places 10s cooldown on <<Blood Injection>> and <<Blood Shot>>.

EDIT: Oh no, someone did it faster X(

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 29th 2014, 4:37pm)

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 6:43pm

Artillery will no longer be a usable that you drop, instead it will be a temporary buff.

i was gonna ask how will this work, and then i reread the new description. wow.

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 6:55pm

Monday, June 30th 2014, 12:06am

reeah19

Intermediate

summoner is pretty much getting a full rework in 502, atm it seems pretty balanced hope they don't ruin it again lol
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:29am

Ano, bard JE ztracen ..... I kdyz, pokud Vypsat zapomněl nejsilnější hráč s runami 11 + ...... takže bard JE v současné dobe průměrná dps 20 K, takže snížení JE odůvodněno , ze které Mohl ublížit mocnou válku léčitel těchto DVE Třídy jsou nyní neporazitelný, Maji obrovské DPS, válka 800 K AZ 1 hit ..... léčitel o 500 K na jednou ranou, nemluvě o obrovské obranu Nevím, KDO vymýšlí změnu Třídy, pivo, na které bylo dobre, kdyby SE Vedel Něco o hre .... Rovnováha nastane, kdyz Dva ruzne Znaky sobě stejným lvl a zarizeni, maji stejnou Sanci na rozhodující vítězství, s přihlédnutím k Bodu pohledu na přežití, Obrana a RP

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:01pm

summoner is pretty much getting a full rework in 502, atm it seems pretty balanced hope they don't ruin it again lol

They're bringing back vamp builds. I may actually like summoner again. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:46pm

if old wandering fever comes back now summoner will be complete again

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:49pm

Quoted

"hmmm engineer gets a damage boost, warrior die hard, party heal, ferver, seal, cc. several skills reworked"
No, it's not warrior die hard, when you died shield appears absorbing damage by 10/20/30% health or 5/7/9 second but life remains the same

Artillery will no longer be a usable that you drop, instead it will be a temporary buff.
i was gonna ask how will this work, and then i reread the new description. wow.
Artillery is a small burst of 7/9/11 second, when used it is automatically mounted on the turret
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Klarisse" (Jul 2nd 2014, 12:55pm)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:53am

Looking great. I'm an optimist and I always see the good in everything. I wanted to make a second reinc bard, now I know I won't need to waste my time leveling that crap class. About time bards got serious nerfs. [...]

...most ignorant opinion I've seen since this new forum opened - especially when no concrete changes whatsoever are shown on the linked page. What is said does make sense: "leading damage" is all relative, classes that are now considered to be "low damage" can and always excel in the overcharged hands of their long-time connoisseurs, and vice versa; "passive support" (e.g. Ballade, Nocturne) may "come off easy" - although they do have a big Energy cost - so they may change those to require some active playing, more like how the bard spec plays in Rift for example; but you probably don't know what I'm talking about (as you would know of the "serious" Rhapsody nerf, the "serious" Disharmony damage nerf, the "serious" Requiem nerf, the "serious" defensive rubies nerf, the "serious" Rage - now totally broken - nerf... nerfs all what this class has had since coming out, and apparently you don't know anything about any of them) since you were waiting to level the class that, according to your inexperienced, divinative judgment, will go from "OP" to "crap"... at the very least we who have enjoyed the bard for what it is, a fun, useful, interesting class with gorgeous animations and very unique mechanics, will no longer be bothered by band-wagoners core-morphing to it because of this belying vulgate of "the one OP class of the day" (which, by the way, would be more befitting of the mage, warrior or even the summoner) just to give us an atrocious show of how NOT to play a bard.

Changes to balancing the pvp? nah, that's naught but smart (read deceitful) marketing to keep the f2p players spending on respecs and the old-time CSers with VoDs (who could lecture the devs about every single aspect of their mastered classes) interested in trying out the new spells and builds - why'd a mage need more survivability when they can simply and utterly destroy people from 40+ yards away, bomb meteor, icy-grave, icy comet that makes turns (lmao), tp to virtually anywhere on the map, flash away, etc, etc etc..? not even talking about elemental surge getting a 25% cast time reduction, haha... they do need that, don't they? they're so hopeless and low damage and just so fragile right now, poor lil' mages. Anyway, point being: there can never be actual class balance among such varied and contrasting specs, THAT is the fun part of it - because even so players of all classes still manage to be top performers. What devs do is just tilt the balance from time to time to keep general interest and motivation (and profits ofc), nothing else.
Opera - Legends

Friday, July 4th 2014, 1:17pm

"Smart and deceitful way to give away free FoDs on patch day". Yay for skepticism.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:48am

Quoted

No Psi changes

[ Gross sobbing ]

No but seriously. I'm a bit disappointed, but hopefully next patch...

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:05am

Quoted

No Psi changes

[ Gross sobbing ]

No but seriously. I'm a bit disappointed, but hopefully next patch...

psi is the last class without rework

i really hope it gets a PROPER rework then

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:20am

Gramarye

Professional

Looking great. I'm an optimist and I always see the good in everything. I wanted to make a second reinc bard, now I know I won't need to waste my time leveling that crap class. About time bards got serious nerfs. [...]

...most ignorant opinion I've seen since this new forum opened - especially when no concrete changes whatsoever are shown on the linked page. What is said does make sense: "leading damage" is all relative, classes that are now considered to be "low damage" can and always excel in the overcharged hands of their long-time connoisseurs, and vice versa; "passive support" (e.g. Ballade, Nocturne) may "come off easy" - although they do have a big Energy cost - so they may change those to require some active playing, more like how the bard spec plays in Rift for example; but you probably don't know what I'm talking about (as you would know of the "serious" Rhapsody nerf, the "serious" Disharmony damage nerf, the "serious" Requiem nerf, the "serious" defensive rubies nerf, the "serious" Rage - now totally broken - nerf... nerfs all what this class has had since coming out, and apparently you don't know anything about any of them) since you were waiting to level the class that, according to your inexperienced, divinative judgment, will go from "OP" to "crap"... at the very least we who have enjoyed the bard for what it is, a fun, useful, interesting class with gorgeous animations and very unique mechanics, will no longer be bothered by band-wagoners core-morphing to it because of this belying vulgate of "the one OP class of the day" (which, by the way, would be more befitting of the mage, warrior or even the summoner) just to give us an atrocious show of how NOT to play a bard.

Changes to balancing the pvp? nah, that's naught but smart (read deceitful) marketing to keep the f2p players spending on respecs and the old-time CSers with VoDs (who could lecture the devs about every single aspect of their mastered classes) interested in trying out the new spells and builds - why'd a mage need more survivability when they can simply and utterly destroy people from 40+ yards away, bomb meteor, icy-grave, icy comet that makes turns (lmao), tp to virtually anywhere on the map, flash away, etc, etc etc..? not even talking about elemental surge getting a 25% cast time reduction, haha... they do need that, don't they? they're so hopeless and low damage and just so fragile right now, poor lil' mages. Anyway, point being: there can never be actual class balance among such varied and contrasting specs, THAT is the fun part of it - because even so players of all classes still manage to be top performers. What devs do is just tilt the balance from time to time to keep general interest and motivation (and profits ofc), nothing else.

STFU

Bard is incredible too strong, its a fact...noob :thumbdown:

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:03pm

bard is a good class, but instead of making all other classes this good also they weaken bardclass extremely
the only positive thing is that timpani-energyconsumption will be lowered

we have the proper reworked classes like warrior, mage and summoner along with the bards which where proper from the beginning and on the other side we have those classes which are in need of a rework
warden just got one, but it does not seem to be SO much different although thre are some changes
biggest change is the perm. healing which is great

when 5.2 will be done most likely bard will be lowest DPS of all classes and be almost useless, psio does not get any attention at all obviously but at least the other classes will be fine then

also making pyhsical paladin and engineer finally viable is a great thing....
and i am looking foward to the scout rework mostly! :)

so only thing to hop for is a propr psi-rework and then we should be good

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:12pm

the bards which where proper from the beginning

What are you smoking? Do you even remember 3.0 bard? It was extremely, stupidly overpowered. Brain-dead zombie could play it and take out three equally geared, competent players of other classes at the same time, and no, that's not an exaggeration.

when 5.2 will be done most likely bard will be lowest DPS of all classes and be almost useless

Even if they reduce bard's damage to healing summoner's level, it's still going to be FAR from useless unless they remove some of it's utility. The reason bard is out of line now is because it's got BOTH utility and proper dps. One has to be toned down. Period.

Regarding psi changes:

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…l=1#post5902782

Judging from this post, changes didn't make it to 5.0.2 because it's full rework.