You are not logged in.

New Frontier Xaes Impossible

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:36pm

Diktator

Trainee

• "Diktator" started this thread

Xaes Impossible

Wtf you did with XAES 3rd boss (gibb scouts)
They are overpowered and they focus me no matter what even if I don't attack they will focus healer and just 1 shot it...5 times I died and lost exp on that...
wasted almost whole level just on that.......................................................................................................
nah no way...why is it so hard I mean really first dungeon in game and it's impossible to do
now failed 3 times on last boss...
not gonna waste time on that...cuz already waste 800 crystals on making new reinc...gg wp

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diktator" (Jul 5th 2014, 2:50pm)

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:54pm

This is a problem that came with 5.0. I really don't know the mechanic of this boss - they will randomly target and unleash massive damage on someone. Coming at lvl 11 or 12 makes it much, much easier however, since you can survive the barrage.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:57pm

Diktator

Trainee

• "Diktator" started this thread

This is a problem that came with 5.0. I really don't know the mechanic of this boss - they will randomly target and unleash massive damage on someone. Coming at lvl 11 or 12 makes it much, much easier however, since you can survive the barrage.

well done that boss but next is as hard as that one...
basically mercs die fast cuz of some sort of storm that boss summons...which you can't get away from because it's small space around it....

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:01pm

I am assuming you're level 10. At 11 or 12, mercs are stronger and can deal with him much more easy.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:31pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Well when I was doing those bosses on my reinc back at level 10, I died once because of a bit new mechanics. Then I realised that on the gibberlings boss I need to keep moving when he targets me with that debuff because it deals less damage if the target is moving.

About last boss I have no idea how I did it, pretty much straightforward kill with avoiding typical ground aoe stuffs.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..