You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:45pm

I'm sorry I haven't been working on the other values :| Far too many things to do this patch and I have my work on top of that.

As for the cost of runes - true that the value of crystal chips went up some odd 25-30% (from 4,5 to 6 crystals per old chip) but the middle of the slider now is pretty much half of what it used to be. The old middle of the slider now is the far right. If you combine 2 lvl 1 runes, it used to cost 10 old crystal chips in the middle, and instead of 120, it is now 55.

By the way has anyone noticed that to combine runes you use gold dust - which is gold broken down and crystal chips, which are crystals broken down. Under gpotato, crystal chips should've been mashed potatoes. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 5:21pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

first of all, ru never had any "cc bundles", so forget about them here too

on the other hand, 1 crystal in ru = 3 cc, here = 2
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 5:38pm

on the other hand, 1 crystal in ru = 3 cc, here = 2

Yeah, but their crystal:gold ratio is aprox 1:200, while for us it's aprox 1:55

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:18pm

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 9:26pm

By the way has anyone noticed that to combine runes you use gold dust - which is gold broken down and crystal chips, which are crystals broken down. Under gpotato, crystal chips should've been mashed potatoes. :D

LOL

now where you say it....

also makes sense now that the cost of 2 CC is 1 crystal, so basically it gets halfed

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 3:22am

lithrium

Beginner

So if my runes were currently 777/666, and assuming I just kept my dial in the middle and I had about 20,000 CC, what level of runes could I upgrade to? Am I looking at 888/777 or less even?

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 4:09am

IDK if this page is open to everyone but i updated it with the new rune values, Enjoy! The costs only go left for the more gold dust option cause thats how the original creator wrote it, i just cleaned it up a bit and added the new costs.

http://www.disturbedallods.com/runecalc

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:42pm

i guess new playes will maybe avoid pvp, thats all
but even if you left out pvp at all game is still great

because allods is such a great game it can affort to make everything expensive but ppl will still play :P
Looks like F2P is not so wonderful at all...right?

@P2P u can pve and pvp many as u wish. :-) Just take a bit to get the gear...

:-)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:47pm

because allods is such a great game it can affort to make everything expensive but ppl will still play :P
Looks like F2P is not so wonderful at all...right?

@P2P u can pve and pvp many as u wish. :-) Just take a bit to get the gear...

:-)

on normal server you can also, lol
i have had great fun in pvp with runes 2-1-1 1-1-1 too

on payserver you must pay, on normal server its free
everyone will take what he likes better ^-^

i prefer using my real money for real life things and my virtual money (=gold) for virtual things

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:29pm

Then I dont know why you see a problem in the current rune value... you should be like

"who cares!!!! It's a free to play"... "Runes are overrated", "2-1-1 1-1-1 is enough to have fun... It's not my current set of course, but do what I say but don't what I do"...

Dude... sometimes I think they pay to you some kind of fees for playing on that server hahaha

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 10:26pm

Then I dont know why you see a problem in the current rune value... you should be like

"who cares!!!! It's a free to play"... "Runes are overrated", "2-1-1 1-1-1 is enough to have fun... It's not my current set of course, but do what I say but don't what I do"...

Dude... sometimes I think they pay to you some kind of fees for playing on that server hahaha

it got more expensive
higher prices are never good for the ones who play (captain obvious strikes again)

NO ONE of us players will like higher prices for anything

but its not a reason to stop playing allods or something... game still too good for that :P

i get my "fee" in form of the joy i earn from playing, without spending ANY money for it :)
thats another reason why i LOVE allods!

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:37pm

Good luck holding the game incommings.

Bc there's no playbase to hold it for longer. Not at least in Europe... then all the money (that you wont confese that already invested in your "joy") will be gone.... Atleast, for me, will be just the same money I spent in beers or haveing dinner with my gf during last weekend:-). Not too painful at all.

And no. Im not seer :-p. I just saw so many "server merges", "servers going off" in this game. From NA to EU. (captain obvious strikes for once in whole post)

Good luck!!! (again)

Edit: Btw, every time they make harder the gold farming and TrashShop rise it's final prices... We can assure with no doubt that something is going wrong in the health of the business... They can release everything they wish (new mounts, new outfits, new scamboxes, w.e) with no review on CS items... but they do... something smell... and it doesn't smell good :-)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "laivindurNA" (Jul 6th 2014, 11:45pm)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:23am

While the itemshop needs some reevaluation I just have to make one observation clear - since 5.01 I've been making 10k gold a day without even trying. I haven't farmed gold really, I just played the game, using my daily bonus from battlegrounds, doing the KoE dailies, doing some Tka-Rik, since I don't have greatness and I am working on that. I haven't farmed and sold amalgam, I haven't "farmed" at all.

When it comes to gold, there are only 2 sides on the issue - the "gold now is easier to come by" and the "it's impossible to make gold now". There is no middle ground from my observation and from my experience in the past few days - gold is now easier to come by, despite the farming nerf.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 12:23pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Indeed !
If you calculate a bit, per day you can generate:
- BG x2 bonus => 1 600gold
- Globinobal x2bonus => 1 800gold
- daily quest in the elemental allods => 1 800gold
- tkarik dayly + 10questsx2 => 1 800gold
Per week you have:
- allods stealing: 15-30K gold
- allods strat x8: 7 000gold

(1600+1800*3)+23500+7000 = 79 500gold per week (8K/day+-) if you only make daily, allods and steals
It's sufficiant to upgrade your stuff, and if you want more: do your works, farm tkarik ^^

This update allow all players to make easy gold

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 2:24am

then all the money (that you wont confese that already invested in your "joy") will be gone....

i cant say for sure because i play without real $, but i am quite sure everyone who DOES donate real $ to allods is aware of the fact that these goods which he gets are virtual
there is nothing wrong is someone donates VOLUNTEERLY to this game

but you write like the game is forcing players to pay / like you could not play properly without $
and thats really not true :(

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:43am

Guys I don't have this problem what's going on?
:D

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 8:54am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Exactly, because Allods is that good of a game, they can experiment however they want with the playerbase and know that most of them will still play.
I don't agree.... I have always loved Allods, and I still do as the game itself is amazing but the part I disagree with is the statement that ppl will keep playing no matter what the game makers/publisher decide to do. The player bases are low even after merging so many servers together and that tells a grim story. Players aren't all that stupid and they won't stay interested of the game that long when it would require a rather wealthy yearly income to have anything in the game. Runes are probably one of the greatest examples because you can't even properly participate in end-gaming without lv5+ runes - big guilds won't accept such players in their ranks and without strong guild it's very hard to enjoy the end game content. The most sad part is that Allods barely attracts any new players that would actually stay playing long enough to be part of end game content. I wish from all my heart more new players would fall in love to Allods but that won't ever happen, if the game becomes more and more expensive to play every year.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:20pm

Exactly, because Allods is that good of a game, they can experiment however they want with the playerbase and know that most of them will still play.
I don't agree.... I have always loved Allods, and I still do as the game itself is amazing but the part I disagree with is the statement that ppl will keep playing no matter what the game makers/publisher decide to do. The player bases are low even after merging so many servers together and that tells a grim story. Players aren't all that stupid and they won't stay interested of the game that long when it would require a rather wealthy yearly income to have anything in the game. Runes are probably one of the greatest examples because you can't even properly participate in end-gaming without lv5+ runes - big guilds won't accept such players in their ranks and without strong guild it's very hard to enjoy the end game content. The most sad part is that Allods barely attracts any new players that would actually stay playing long enough to be part of end game content. I wish from all my heart more new players would fall in love to Allods but that won't ever happen, if the game becomes more and more expensive to play every year.

if guild dont accept low-runce players thereis a good solution in my opinion:
form a own guild where you do accept them and get stronger, having a OWN guild is great!

ofc when they overdue it with prcies ppl will leave sometime, but i meant allods can overdue much more than other games :P

that new players wont stay is not a problem of allods, its a problem of the attitude of casualplayers which cant stand ANY throwbacks
these dont stay in ANY game for long since they cannot handle frustration at all

"every" game where the losers get separated directly from those who are willing to prosper is losing these players, while those which want to improve accumulate, get stronger and build up a proper playerbase

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:37am

for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, please /whisper Highroller

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 2:15pm

for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, please /whisper Highroller
:D wb buddy