You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:38pm

2 veto
1. Alemina play on 3 diffrent class and he schould be on each off them (healer warden mage)
2.Palladin hmm where Lawbringer Bard/Warrior Bane , ?

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:08pm

Monday, May 26th 2014, 10:00pm

Dont forget the diablos plzz best warden p2p ı think :D

and thx dude :)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:15pm

lithrium

Beginner

Best FH summy is coming back dw dw

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 7:55am

Best FH summy is coming back dw dw
Roset?
For glory.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:43am

lol. what do you mean by "best" ? Maybe who have the best gear ? Because win or lose is juste caused by the quality of your gear. Oh my gear is fabulous, i kill everyone. Oh i have green gear, i can't do any pvp....

THATS WHY NOBODY STAY ON THIS SERVER

We need unique stats for pvp.

Wake up its, time to realize.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Jul 6th 2014, 9:50am)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:53am

lol. what do you mean by "best" ? Maybe who have the best gear ? Because win or lose is juste caused by the quality of your gear. Oh my gear is fabulous, i kill everyone. Oh i have green gear, i can't do any pvp....

Who the feq are you, this list was made when everyone had green wellbell/52 myth/epic crafted gear combo. Everyone was, more or less, equal geared.
For glory.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 10:25am

Ezell666

Beginner

Karl would kill all .kak

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 10:35am

Alafff

Intermediate

Who the feq are you, this list was made when everyone had green wellbell/52 myth/epic crafted gear combo. Everyone was, more or less, equal geared.

And well a good pvp player is a person who have skill , not one who have the best gear. Lots of people who have good gear still suck in pvp
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:24am

And well a good pvp player is a person who have skill , not one who have the best gear. Lots of people who have good gear still suck in pvp

In Allods this can be turned around too: if you have the skill but are few weeks behind on gear, you're at a disadvantage. If you are few months behind on gear, even if you're a god-like player - you'll still lose.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 2:40pm

lol its funny to see who answer. Bloodraven the guy who spend all his gold in crafted gear cause he affraid to use green gear and Alaff the same with his fabulous glyphes .

If quality of gear is nothing delete all your gear and take green gear and show me your "skill".

I remember the first dominion. Epic/leg vs fab -> The date when the population and the number of guilds of the server began to decrease !

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 3:29pm

lol its funny to see who answer. Bloodraven the guy who spend all his gold in crafted gear cause he affraid to use green gear and Alaff the same with his fabulous glyphes .

If quality of gear is nothing delete all your gear and take green gear and show me your "skill".

I remember the first dominion. Epic/leg vs fab -> The date when the population and the number of guilds of the server began to decrease !
Lol are you one of those retards who never upgrades gear and qq's once somebody upgrades past greens? Get real noob, everybody had crafted epics, I wasn't the only one, and for the record having old 52 myths mixed with epics was better than a full set of crafted epics, with I had. The fact that you dont even say your name just proves to me that you're a complete nobody.

Gear progress is an active part of the game, you can't expect people to be in full greens all day as the server progresses just because noobs like you don't have the dps to clear an epic + sector. Did you even reach full epic glyphs before EU/NA merge?
For glory.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 4:09pm

lol. I know what i say.

There is a time when i was full 52.

There is a time when i go to df /wh without fear of people.

I have destroy many peole who have lower gear than me but its not fun at all....

The gear progress is nice for pve (we don t always do the same zone) ok, but it destroy the pvp (we always do the same df/wh), there is no sence in pvp cause we need equality in pvp. I know people who leave the server because of it.

now if you are the noob who can't make a kill if you don t have better gear than your enemy, go to p2w server and buy some runes.

We need pve gear (like now) and pvp gear (it must be easy to have it to have more fun in pvp and keep people on the server because most of people dont want to wait some month to get fabulous gear and finally speak about pvp.)

pvp is fun with aquality

This topic had no sence because cause the "best players" are players with best gear.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 4:34pm

^ Yep, complete morron. Geting full 52 myths before patch was the easiest thing possible, maybe taking you a month worth of keys since the server started. Further on? Not so much. When NA/EU got merged, EVERYBODY had the option of geting crafted epic gear, and MANY did so.

Now stop being such a butthurt crybaby and move along, nobody was intrested in your oppinions on how gear progress was the thing with actually destroyed this server, because it wasn't. Killed scum like you when the server opened in epic gear, killed them when i got to full myth, also when I got to a full set of epic/leggy glyph and continued to do so after the server's merged, having crafted gear is just some poor excuse to hide your incompetence towards this game.
For glory.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 5:09pm

But its the truth.

If you love kill people who got lower gear than you ok its your problem. We haven't got the same definition of what is a game.So stop speak with me.

You are the man who play all day/night to have better gear than other to kill them easy, ok it s your idea about "a game".

But the proof are with me cause all have quit the server. How many time i heard complain about gear... people leave .

Now bye

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 5:12pm

idk what you're talking about people are coming back slowly

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 5:32pm

idk what you're talking about people are coming back slowly

+1

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 7:50pm

Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing :D

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:27pm

Best player ever (no matter its class) was Rasar. In p2p was known as Unmatched.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:34pm

Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing :D

He is one of the russian players who joined the EU server at launch. They claimed to be top players from different guilds on the russian p2p server and said they have moved here because they achieved everything there was to get in there.

There's been three guilds of similarly skilled players - "Black score", "Natural selection" and "Consortium" (that last one was international or so I heard) during first three months of EU p2p server's life. Each of them wanted to show the others they are the number #1. Competition on dominion during those first months was really fierce.

Unfortunately, some of those people were "too determined" and resorted to... less than fair methods. The completely inept Gpotato GM team (GM Maeron to be precise) banned whole Black score guild for a week, then afterwards he decided to leave the ban as permanent for those who were really guilty. Obviously the group of people who done nothing wrong but received the week ban nonetheless got very mad and left the server, then it all started to crumble. The only decent league guild was destroyed and the empire ones left because of no real competition being present.

Those people taught me how to play this game properly. I went in as absolute noob and turned into a decent player.

They made a video of server's first dominion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4UAE1-ur3M

First s33 on p2p (before the 4.0.4 nerf):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJOHdGgJqY

And here's some from the already "broken pieces" of the guild:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwt8Oj2ifnY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4klmHt3E6o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Fnm7M_itg

Those days were a real blast and I will forever miss them ;(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 6th 2014, 8:52pm)