You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 2:47am

lithrium

Beginner

• "lithrium" started this thread

NA population?

Is there any NA population here at all? It's very discouraging to see that around 8/9pm the server is all but empty lol

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 7:48am

Nope. Post EU/NA merge there were a few on league but I'm pretty sure I was the last one from NA on imp. Think theres 1-2 NA names playing league atm but that\s about it.
For glory.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 1:38pm

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 7:48pm

PoloRL

Trainee

There are still a few from NA playing I hear

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:49pm

Still a few people on from time to time. What's needed is an organized push to get new people interested. I posted a hello out there on imp side in game board. 0 replies. People should post on the board as a type of role call. See who's still active. /shrug

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 12:00am

I started leveling a character on league side and made it to lvl 30 with only seeing 1 other player outside of Novograd. And even there, I never saw more than 4-5 people at a time yet. I'd love to play on this server but I feel like if I take the time to get to 60 I won't even be able to do any endgame stuff in the time frame that I'm usually on after 5pm EST.

I know the server will never grow with people thinking like that but it's pretty depressing to level up there right now.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 12:19am

on league side, i know of 3-4 people that're on at that time (including myself). A large majority of us just log off before that because all of the important events are usually done by 4pm est (wtb NA friendly events), and the league largely consists of french and german people so they log off early :(

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 2:57am

lithrium

Beginner

on league side, i know of 3-4 people that're on at that time (including myself). A large majority of us just log off before that because all of the important events are usually done by 4pm est (wtb NA friendly events), and the league largely consists of french and german people so they log off early :(

Ya, Imp side is largely the same. On the plus side, I'm seeing so many leveling characters on imp side! :)
I think there's one other NA level 60 on imp but that's about it.

Blood comeeeee back!!

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:38pm

PoloRL

Trainee

Are english speakers the minority on league? is it the same on imp as well?

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:03pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Non speaking english people on league are mostly french (It saddens me cause i'm french too) But other speak english so no need to worry.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:11pm

lithrium

Beginner

Everyone speaks English, we're just in different timezones.
There's no communication issues at all.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:23pm

PoloRL

Trainee

Everyone speaks English, we're just in different timezones.
There's no communication issues at all.
Ah ok that's good to hear then will definitely join imp :D

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:31pm

I just recently rolled some characters, so they're still noobs, but I'm definitely liking this better than the F2P, and I'll be sticking around :D
New Frontier (F2P)
~Kessendara~ Melee Cleric
~Catalyist~ Mentalist

Smuggler's Paradise (P2P)
~Whiteroom~ Champion
~Flux~ Stalker

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:42pm

had a full 18 people queue for dominion today on league :thumbsup:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:09pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Yeah that one was fun , especially all people dying cause they didnt understood we needed to wait before taking next point
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 6:21am

had a full 18 people queue for dominion today on league :thumbsup:
Was suprised how many you guys gathered for domi :) Just means we have to try and gather even more ppl to keep up and keep matches intresting :thumbup:
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"