You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 3:56am

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

How? Just ... How?

As a VERY heavy CS player.....
How can you honestly think making everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in this game MORE expensive is a positive thing?
You just SEVERELY upped the price of runes.
Prophetic Card Compasses were almost 3 times as expensive as before...
And there are many other examples that I just can't think of right now...

How is this attractive to ANYONE?
Anyone being...
Your current playerbase
Anyone being...
Your potential playerbase

Like......

Guys....please wake up and fix some of this crap. :cursing:

Friday, July 4th 2014, 4:00am

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

I thought with a new "ruler" (idk what the right word is for that)... we might finally be pushing in the right direction to fix up this game.
Unfortunately, it's getting to the point that I'm legitimately considering throwing in the towel.
The prices just keep going up and up and up (I'm talking about the CS, not the BC exchanger).
I thought maybe we could come up with some kind of healthy medium, but no, something is holding back wanting more players for some reason.
Something is not right.
We need a serious fix in CS prices or we're going to never see a population increase, and once again, we'll see what happened to the NA and other servers where they dwindle enough to the point where you either need to merge them into another server....or you kill off the server entirely.

My investment in this game is huge.
Time and money-wise, absolutely huge.
I never want to see this game take such a bad turn that it would end up getting in the guillotine.
I want to see this server and game prosper and become what it should be.
Healthy and booming.
But were are absolutely going in the 180 degree opposite direction.

Please .... for the love of this game/server/your playerbase, lets start fixing some of the really awful CS prices we have going on. ^^

Friday, July 4th 2014, 5:15am

You are all very welcome at subscription server

Friday, July 4th 2014, 5:42am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

And pay $17.81 for a dead server??

Friday, July 4th 2014, 7:23am

They said it would cost 1,000 premium crystals. ~$13/month | Plus it's free right now...

That being said, you then have access to EVERYTHING for that $13/month. Instead of constantly being pennied and dimed on the f2p server.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 7:58am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

They said it would cost 1,000 premium crystals. ~$13/month | Plus it's free right now...

That being said, you then have access to EVERYTHING for that $13/month. Instead of constantly being pennied and dimed on the f2p server.

I was going off the price that I use to pay on NA and it would be $13.70..And you are acting as though it is always going to be free. Even so..it is dead when the NA players would normally play completely dead.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:44am

I was going off the price that I use to pay on NA and it would be $13.70..And you are acting as though it is always going to be free. Even so..it is dead when the NA players would normally play completely dead.
Have fun with lockbox and card sales then :P

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:44am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

That being said, you then have access to EVERYTHING for that $13/month.

Everything? You played on p2p long enough ?
You don't get EVERYTHING for that money. You get only basics (for my standards).
CS costumes - gone,
cool mount patterns - gone,
cool mounts - gone or obtainable veeeery late from astral or raid bosses still not every single one,
ship skins - gone,
ship corvete upgrade - gone,
looter pet for resources (herbs and minerals) - gone,
fatality animations - gone,
only basic bag(s) obtained via gold and some very late in game, rest via drop in astral and raids - bullshit,
AM I forgeting something?

Oh yea. Not to mention shitty, porly designed, porly implemented, flawed, miserably bugged or broken content which lacks basic quality in no way corresponding to subscrioption model business. Comparing it with other games based on sub is just a joke. Im not laughing.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:56pm

This thread is not about the subscription server, don't derail it like that.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:28pm

Allods dont care about the community. They only care about how full their wallet is.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:47pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Their wallet would be quite more "full" if the subscription server was given more thought. With proper suggestions and considered revamp, the subscription server could be a flourishing section of the European Allods after some advertisement done.

For example the possibility to achieve some of the f2p items (like perma goblin, teaching looter pet to gather herbs/ores, mount skills like gallop or invis, even a few extra reincarnation slots, up to 3 or so) with an in-game currency gained from getting exp at max level. Yes the exp bar could turn into set-limit resetting bar for currency when you reach level 60. The currency you gain would be shared with reincs and the items bought for it to be bound on pick up. The currency limit per week could be adjusted to the pricing of items from the in-game vendors.

But anyway, this thread is considered to be about the F2P server and I agree with Hcl that the prices seem to be outrageous and should really be revised to attract a wider audience because the more people you have - the better income, also the better overall population happiness. Having more customers to offer lower prices is better popularity-wise than milking a few wealthy customers.

And yes, please.. for the players, for your reputation, for glory and valor!.. Oh wait, wrong expression.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:01pm

Hahahahaha, this is simply hilarious.

How on earth would it be dead if "you all" moved there?

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:10pm

this is true

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 7:44pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I won't ever pay to play on a p2p server.
I far prefer to put 50€ from time in time, then pay a bill.
On the f2p I can stay without play one day every 5 without lose anything, while on the p2p I would pay for...no playing.

A p2p solution fits ONLY for players who play a lot everyday and ONLY them.
I'm not among them, I play few hours per day (2-4) and I have other hobbies.
Seriously, it's far more expansive in this way, then f2p and I really can't live w/o vanities.

And besides all..as far as I know, in RU the servers rate is 1 p2p : 9 f2p. So..there's not a lot of ppl supportung of the p2p solution <.<

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Jul 6th 2014, 9:22pm)

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 7:50pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

And you really expect all to just pack up and move there

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 8:09pm

And you really expect all to just pack up and move there
yes

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:49am

As a VERY heavy CS player.....
How can you honestly think making everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in this game MORE expensive is a positive thing?
You just SEVERELY upped the price of runes.
Prophetic Card Compasses were almost 3 times as expensive as before...
And there are many other examples that I just can't think of right now...
How is this attractive to ANYONE?
Anyone being...
Your current playerbase
Anyone being...
Your potential playerbase
Like......
Guys....please wake up and fix some of this crap.
It's fixed... It's called P2P Server :-)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:57am

Quoted from "Shilofax"

That being said, you then have access to EVERYTHING for that $13/month.
Everything? You played on p2p long enough ?
You don't get EVERYTHING for that money. You get only basics (for my standards).
CS costumes - gone,
cool mount patterns - gone,
cool mounts - gone or obtainable veeeery late from astral or raid bosses still not every single one,
ship skins - gone,
ship corvete upgrade - gone,
looter pet for resources (herbs and minerals) - gone,
fatality animations - gone,
only basic bag(s) obtained via gold and some very late in game, rest via drop in astral and raids - bullshit,
AM I forgeting something?
Oh yea. Not to mention shitty, porly designed, porly implemented, flawed, miserably bugged or broken content which lacks basic quality in no way corresponding to subscrioption model business. Comparing it with other games based on sub is just a joke. Im not laughing.
Too much drama for so few "patterns",an stupid "pet collector"? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fatality animations?!??!?! Are you serious!?!? Are you telling everyone that all the money you spent on such TRASH and stupid things that brings nothing to the game. WORTH IT?

Im gonna answer you with your own question

"
Everything? You played on p2p long enough ?"

I have had "cool mounts" with a minor pain in my wallet :-)

I have had the best outfits in this game (GT ones) in 2hours or less

I have had EVERYTHING you need to have fun and ENJOY Allods online in less than 6 month playing. 6 awesome months that really worth every single € i paid for.

By the way. I only paid 50€. Because the first one was for free. I only had to do few surveys. 1000gpotatos = 1 free month...

What do u get for 1k gpotatos in F2P?

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 5:31pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

What do u get for 1k gpotatos in F2P?
Half of a mammoth mount.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:54pm

I was leveling an engineer since late june, so i got the patch in between. I tho they gonna get rid of the losing of experience if you die having the "egg", but that's not the point (although was dissapointing), the point is, i like having good gear from time to time, some people think it's useless but it helps for a faster leveling and i like leveling professions, so i got ws and lw, cause i'm a engineer. Before the patch the profession leveling was "normal", i put my gold on it, i don't really care tho, it's all about not losing time. But this patch... they changed it, somebody noticed that?, inpiration bar is a punk ass bitch now, ain't going up as it used to and after level 1... you gonna lose a looooot more of gold, epic "slots" (idk the name of those "things" you have to match to get the better amount or quality) seems to appear a lot less than usual (that is usual as the patch before). That is losing gold, losing resources, losing time... i was watching this guy on the league side asking for an epic pant 56-57... Anyways... maybe it was just me, idk, but that thing... why did you do that?, i know why, but that was a cool thing to have, professions. Also i'm one of those who fell for the CC prices without asking before... just put it as it was, cause nobody will buy crystal chips anymore, and that was a huge thing on AO. You'll see. Well done with the "Punisher" thing on KOE, now you gonna have a lot more action, right?, cause now PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY TO BE STRONGER TO DO THAT, RIGHT?... that was sarcasm btw, putting that on KOE was idiotic. +1 HCL, you're cool... even tho you are on the imp side xD

Rate this thread