You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:32pm

The weapons expire after 30 days if they aren't used. This will drive their price down some, but still I don't like it. When you use it, it activates a 180 days duration.

so if you play everyday its irrelevant? its only relevant for those which stop the game for > 30 days?

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:02pm

Nah, that's a misunderstanding. The item you get from the box has a 30 days duration. That's the item you can sell to players and on the auction house. You have to use it to get a corresponding holy weapon that has 180 days duration.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:54pm

Nah, that's a misunderstanding. The item you get from the box has a 30 days duration. That's the item you can sell to players and on the auction house. You have to use it to get a corresponding holy weapon that has 180 days duration.

ok i understand now
thats a pity

non-permanent things are highly unattractive...
on the one hand 180 days is "long" but on the other hand i plan to play allods a lot longer, so this smiley :wacko: describes my feelings about this quite accurate

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:30am

So what you guys are telling me is that the vanitys will not simply work like a costume but for the weapon? theese will only be a short time period limited offer thing some the most lucky? and the rest of us will have weapons that looks like a lvl 4 weapon?

Without relics apperence then the only thing that makes our weapon look coooler is lika what? lvl 13 runes?

This item really should work like a costume, buy in boutique or in AH, bind when equip and so on.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:46am

Resha

Intermediate

The skins are ugly, plus they are all the same, only the color change => no imagination.
Bring me back my DC spear :
Drood retraité !

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 1:39pm

Not only the dc weapons. There used to be many good weapon skins even from the low-level instances.

I really would have loved if they kept the old skins and allowed lv60 weapons to be enhanced with other skins from raids and instanced (and old astral gear(when gipat was a thing)). Hell, I wouldn't mind if that skin-change was a cs-item-

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 1:49pm

Guza

Intermediate

I want to see weapon vanity in wardrobe @_@

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 6:10pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I really hope that the old relics skins (at least) will appear again :/
They are really wonderful, both those of DC and TP.
On Ita server I only saw some from DC. And now I cannot see anything from Tep >:C

I really can't understand why this strongbox is not compatible with other relics/vanity skin available from the game.
Ppl work really hard to get their relics and now we can't even benefit from a different look?<_<

Maybe it's just a transition thing, while they fix the relics to work even with lv60 gear, selling this strongboxes for those who cannot wait to be cooler (if it's this way it's fair. I'll just patiently wait).

Meh :V

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:37am

Xaraman

Trainee

Yes,

It's a brave new world in the micro-transaction market. Vanity rentals. Lets see how this works out ;).