You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 12:40pm

5.02 trailer

Among all the other things known from various previews, this trailer also mentions the addition of an Astral Arena (ship pvp) and some system for choosing targets. I don't know what it is.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 1:03pm

Tamora

Beginner

I really love the "human" shaman with his puppy dog. I think I will try it when it becomes available ;)
The battle ships Arena sounds AMAZING! Like my pirate friend Dadoxd says "I will not go over my ship"!
Thanks for share Biromir!

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 1:35pm

There is no system to chose targets :D But your active target will get an outline: green for ally, yellow for neutral and red for enemy. Like this:

Ignore the fact that the Aegis is missing its top part :D The green line is the important thing :)

Edit: @Teppisch - There's still a circle at the bottom :)

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 1:42pm

There is no system to chose targets :D But your active target will get an outline: green for ally, yellow for neutral and red for enemy.

I REALLY hope this can be turned off in options. Like... REALLY REALLY REALLY. It makes the game look obnoxious.

I think I am annoyed to the point I'm going to post on the public test server forums if it's not possible to turn off.

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 1:48pm

There is no system to chose targets :D But your active target will get an outline: green for ally, yellow for neutral and red for enemy.

I REALLY hope this can be turned off in options. Like... REALLY REALLY REALLY. It makes the game look obnoxious.

I think I am annoyed to the point I'm going to post on the public test server forums if it's not possible to turn off.

I'll check if there is. But I don't know russian, so it might take a whhile to check/uncheck all the options in the Interface menu :D

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 1:49pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Please do so, Dalacora :)

As for the new features, can't wait for the new 12-ppl instance, JC and new guild system :)

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 2:01pm

I'll check if there is. But I don't know russian, so it might take a whhile to check/uncheck all the options in the Interface menu :D

Now I regret I uninstalled Russian client =(
When the psi revamp patch comes on the PTR, I'll have to redownload it again I guess, no way I can resist that.

Apparently someone already pointed that out on the appropriate forum:

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…l=1#post5918691

Quoted from "taraha"

А можно сделать чтоб это непереваримое зеленое \ красное убожество отключалось в настройках?
Это же ужас!

He really nailed it with his choice of words! :D

And there's many people agreeing in the posts that follow. I guess it's been brought to their attention already.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 12th 2014, 2:09pm)

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 2:34pm

is that an engineer costume ?

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 3:08pm

"improve the balance of the classes" that will never happen no matter what they do.

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 3:16pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Trailer truly epic.
New ship skins - awesome!
Dat music *.*
New class choises - fk yeah
Ship vs ship arena - badasssssssss
Overall feeling: thilling, shivering, goose bumps

And now time for a cold shower ^_^

Ship skin from walletrapeing strongboxes and only for those who "opened the most".
Wrong ruby/skill translation.
Placeholders, placeholders, placeholders oh look !... more placeholders :D

Poped that bubble for you yet?

Remember AoD immortality bug ? Guess who's back :) Back agin. Sh*t is back. Tell a friend :D

Do You smell it ? ... mmmm yea... that is the smell of quality we all so much deserve. Just wait and see. ;]

If I'm wrong than I would be very very happy.

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 3:19pm

The ship skins in the trailer are the Eclipse ship skins that are already in the game, and at least in RU - they were rewards for opening the most SBs.

As for the target thingy - I am sincerely hoping it is an option that can be disabled. It looks like garbage and as a gamer that can pay attention, I don't need it.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:00pm

Now I regret I uninstalled Russian client =(

There are a couple of settings for this ugly outline, one of which is transparency and goes all the way to 0, which turns it off.