Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Ankush

Schüler

• »Ankush« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Engineer

• Nachricht senden

Finally 60 now what?

Thanks to weekend smile bonus I am 60 (soner than expected :) )
but now what to do?
Would be thankful if some 1 can tip on what to do now.

here is my current status:
-ship under construction.
-all world q done before umoir region (except for which 1 needs raid)
-Umoir just started. should i do all the imp and world q or no need?
- i didn't get ruby/talent points for lvl 56 to lvl 59 (4) but got 1 on 60. is that usual?
- got around 18 k gold.
- haven't bought anything from store yet so rune still 211 111

Is there any guide available on whats in the endgame of allods?

Regards,
Ankush

no stats+ from 55 to 59 is normal, sadfully

since u say u have nothing from store, if i were you i would try to get a lootpet (bird loothelper) 1st, its collects automatically your loot

then gearwise "normal" would be to improe glyphs from wellebell 1st and then improve gear

beside taht try to improve runes and collect all items from boutique that enhance your performance

Hello,

Is there any guide available on whats in the endgame of allods?

There is some guides here : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3022 maybe you'll find one that can help you :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

then gearwise "normal" would be to improe glyphs from wellebell 1st and then improve gear

To clarify, by improve gear he probably means get epic crafts because gearing beyond that isn't worth it until you got at least full level 6 runes.

If you plan to play 100% free, you definitely should get second earring slot (even green). It's huge stat difference from nothing at all and more stats means you will farm gold faster.

Also, when it comes to "doing Umoir", you should do quests until you reach Lumix Isle, but DO NOT FINISH (as in complete and hand in) any quest in there. There's awesome and instanced (meaning no other players to steal your mobs) farming spot in there with VERY fast spawning packs of tigers. You should farm those for gold and proceed to incrementally get necessary things from the item shop (this is an arduous task, with current exchange rate you practically need to be a robot to reach competitive stage as fully free player).

The part about not doing quests in Lumix is VERY important, if you complete the quests and move on, you cannot return to this isle. Also I think if you even complete the one quest with the tigers and lynx, they stop spawning, so don't do it.

Ankush

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

thanks for inputs guys
thanks for that tip Dala.
Will go through the guide first :)

To clarify, by improve gear he probably means get epic crafts because gearing beyond that isn't worth it until you got at least full level 6 runes.

atm purple crafts > level 60 blue gear(!), correct, but maybe after we get autoastral/free mercs again its so easy to get purple lvel60 gear so crafting becomes no longer valuable
it depends on how much cheaper upgrading will become and so on

Also I think if you even complete the one quest with the tigers and lynx, they stop spawning, so don't do it.

you think correct
keeping the quest unfinished is critical for farming there

if this quest is finished the only chance you will have is making a reincarnation to farm there again

atm purple crafts > level 60 blue gear(!), correct, but maybe after we get autoastral/free mercs again its so easy to get purple lvel60 gear so crafting becomes no longer valuable

As a free player you should hope that it doesn't get cheaper at all. Ideally you want it to be more expensive.
That's what causes the cash shoppers to spend money and dump crystals into the exchanger lowering the exchange rate. You want gold to be the strong currency and real money the weak.

As a free player you should hope that it doesn't get cheaper at all. Ideally you want it to be more expensive.
That's what causes the cash shoppers to spend money and dump crystals into the exchanger lowering the exchange rate. You want gold to be the strong currency and real money the weak.

ofc everyone beside those who only use real $ prefer "stong gold", including me :)

this was meant regarding the cost/effort relation from purple crafts to purple upgradeables

Ankush

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER"

GLyphs upgraded to blue. Gear upgrading wip.

If you plan to play 100% free, you definitely should get second earring slot (even green). It's huge stat difference from nothing at all and more stats means you will farm gold faster.

Which will need gold right? right now i m totally broke upgrading my green gear to blue.

Also, when it comes to "doing Umoir", you should do quests until you reach Lumix Isle, but DO NOT FINISH (as in complete and hand in) any quest in there. There's awesome and instanced (meaning no other players to steal your mobs) farming spot in there with VERY fast spawning packs of tigers. You should farm those for gold and proceed to incrementally get necessary things from the item shop (this is an arduous task, with current exchange rate you practically need to be a robot to reach competitive stage as fully free player).

I tried farming these mobs for gold but I got max 3g/min.
Is it really worth it after the 5.0.1 update? R should I continue the quest series ?
Does completing quest series have any benefit other than quest gear (some blue 59)? Or should I focus on upgrading welle green gear directly instead of wasting time on unmoir quests?

Which will need gold right? right now i m totally broke upgrading my green gear to blue.

You should have calculated which will give you more stats total, extra green earring instead of nothing at all, or the difference from green to blue gear. Then do that first.

Maybe you did right maybe wrong, I did not calculate that, but since it was earring box sale very recently, it's very likely you did right because green (and any other) earring slot price just went down a lot.

I tried farming these mobs for gold but I got max 3g/min.
Is it really worth it after the 5.0.1 update? R should I continue the quest series ?
Does completing quest series have any benefit other than quest gear (some blue 59)? Or should I focus on upgrading welle green gear directly instead of wasting time on unmoir quests?

Farming mobs is not worth it after 5.0.1. Not on that isle, not anywhere. They killed it off completely.