You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:19pm

How many bosses in Eclipse ?

Hey guyz, I'm trying to figure out how many bosses there is in Eclipse.

So first question would be, do we actually know that ? Or is it not cleaned yet even in Russia ?

I tried to find some answer but the best I could find was the down of "Arat" on Mai 13th, 2 month ago. So nothing since ? Or is it just that is was the last boss ?

I don't even know how many bosses are dead in our server, Eclipse looks kinda unclear to me, 5 first down in a day, you can choose which boss to kil, I'm lost! Please help me^^

Thx :)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:44pm

Thank you for clarifying that Teppish,

I thought that at some point, you could choose because I know that you can talk to a NPC and he ask you if you where you wanna go once ou killed the 3rd boss, and the way we choosed lead to a boss, so I figured the other way would lead to another (just before the reactor).

Anyway, so the boss must be hard then if they are on it for 2 months!

Once again, I think there is some adjustment to do about bosses. I'm not complaining, I love Eclipse, it's way better than Tep, more bosses, , you don't have to wait 6 month to go to 2nd boss...but still, 5 boss down in a day and then 2 month to kill the next one, it was better with Gorluxor Tower or the Death City (that's my opinion^^).

So who is leading in the down run so far ? :D

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:45pm

Alafff

Intermediate

For what they said There is 9 different boss down at the moment :
http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4333

Seems Laught is the last
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:49pm

wipangell

Intermediate

You can look rusian down here:
http://allodslc.blogspot.fr/2014/04/russ…ypse-downs.html

Arat has been down too

Russian has downed all boss exept Catherina who is the final one.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:53pm

The reason we got so many first-kills on that day was because in 5.01, the difficulty of the first three bosses was reduced.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:43pm

Hello,

For everyone who would like to know which bosses, and when, were killed, there is a list on RU website :

Google Chrome automatically translates the page, and there is a plugin for Mozilla Firefox.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 9:51am

Oracle

Intermediate

For what they said There is 9 different boss down at the moment :

Seems Laught is the last

Смеяна is Catherina :3 Not Laugh

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:06pm

In Allods 1 she is Smeyana, though. Her name literally means Laugh.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 10:57am

Oracle

Intermediate

Yes, if they had translated it correctly she should be Smeyana in this version too. I don't know why they decided to call her Catherina. Probably similar reasons as to why Veronika Gipatsky is actually Klavdia Kalugina in our version :S Her name does mean Laughter but in the case of the bosses, to correctly translate it for our version it should be Catherina. (Blame Mail.ru's translators, not me :3)

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 11:20am

Yes, if they had translated it correctly she should be Smeyana in this version too. I don't know why they decided to call her Catherina. Probably similar reasons as to why Veronika Gipatsky is actually Klavdia Kalugina in our version :S

Also probably same reason why Hadagan is not with a "H".

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 1:07pm

Kadagan/Khadagan is the correct translation from Russian - Kadagan in Rage of Mages 1 & 2, Khadagan in Evil Islands. In Russian, "X" is closer to "K" than "H" in English. I'm imagining they kept the X in Xadagan, because of... XAES :S and changing the X in the game files to a K was too much extra work that they didn't want to do. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 2:18pm

I'm imagining they kept the X in Xadagan, because of... XAES :S and changing the X in the game files to a K was too much extra work that they didn't want to do. :D

I think I remember someone from Italian server saying (here on these forums) they had all the banners and the like translated in their version, aka textures swapped.

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 4:00pm

Alafff

Intermediate

There is people who are dedicaced to make a great translation , and thoses who just want money , Seems Italia was the first , Even tought i prefer Lisa as an Elf
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, July 21st 2014, 5:23pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Yes, if they had translated it correctly she should be Smeyana in this version too. I don't know why they decided to call her Catherina. Probably similar reasons as to why Veronika Gipatsky is actually Klavdia Kalugina in our version :S Her name does mean Laughter but in the case of the bosses, to correctly translate it for our version it should be Catherina. (Blame Mail.ru's translators, not me :3)

Klavdia's name USED to be Veronika Gipatsky in the NA translation. Then it got switched at some point in a patch after 4.0.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Monday, July 21st 2014, 5:26pm

wipangell

Intermediate

If you want to see the new 12 raid, you can go on this page:
http://allodslc.blogspot.fr/2014/07/vide…sh-raid-12.html

You'll see firsts boss and loots.
Enjoy it!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\