You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 11:52am

Allods Online Newspaper

Hello,

I'd like to share with you the monthly edition of allods newspaper. If you have any news to share with us, or you have something that you want to see published in newspaper you can share with us anonymously here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Df7JqI…kpyuBs/viewform

Enjoy!

While the concept is a very nice idea, you know why I can not allow this.
With a better stance, I would actually be happy for something like this to become a regular occurrence.

Edit2:
replaced with the updated image.
-Wraith

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "FairyHelper" (Jul 18th 2014, 9:41am)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 12:59pm

Dearest Fairy, have you ever considered a chance to become a PR-manager part-time?:P

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:02pm

It would be unfair. All of us that come from the magical land of my birth have seductive voices. I'd rather compete on equal terms. But what does a dictator know of this, right? :D

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:11am

updated the first post with a new image ;)

To the Allods Community- do you like this idea?
would you like to see something like this done fairly regularly (including information from the other languages - in English aswell)?

let us know your thoughts :)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:35am

To the Allods Community- do you like this idea?
would you like to see something like this done fairly regularly (including information from the other languages - in English aswell)?

Or instead of telling us your opinions you could always share allods gossips anonymously here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Df7JqI…kpyuBs/viewform

Friday, July 18th 2014, 10:39am

If you want some informations about allods you can go there too: http://allodslc.blogspot.fr/
It's a french site but on the right top corner your got a translation tool ;)
Enjoy ;p!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, July 18th 2014, 11:08am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Could be a fun idea :) But that requires "interesting" stories, which might be harder to get in a rather small community of active gamers. Otherwise I do like the idea.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, July 18th 2014, 11:40am

Autopsyst

Trainee

poor Grigoriy(
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:50pm

Artuditu

Trainee

This is how my face evolved while reading the dictatorship news: o.O > O.o > O.O > :) > :D but then I was suddenly burried under tons of grief and sorrow after learning about Afta's buddy :)

Also this gif is in no way connected to the topic but I find it simply hilarious, considering our past with gPotato :D
http://i.imgur.com/u15QR6T.gif

Friday, August 1st 2014, 9:39am

Oshi

Trainee

We need more news!
:) :) :)

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:35am

Lili

Beginner

This is actually a nice idea.. I want news of stuff going on in game !
Liliminter - Bard

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 4:30am

Yulian

Intermediate

Yes, it is! Good work!

Rate this thread