You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:17pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex

Learn a new finishing move within the Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex - Fatility!

The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 2:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm interested to see if it's the same as last time. You know, where it took somewhere around $1,100 to get the legend if you opened boxes on your own.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 2:56pm

nop boxes are 30 BC's each this time lol

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 3:06pm

Have u in mind to sale soemday the Rubystrongbox?
Because ppl coming from Italy server never had the chance to buy becose they never sold in 1 year of server lifetime.....
I hope it coem next this becouse is the only 1 missing....

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 3:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

nop boxes are 30 BC's each this time lol

30 x 1.52 (52% more expensive to buy crystals now because of 1.37 exchange rate and receiving less crystals [no bonuses])
means they're about 46 NA crystals each, which means they are just under half the price.
That's better, means only about $550 to get the legend carnifex now.

This is the first time they actually made something cheaper in the game since we lost webzen.
Hopefully this starts a new trend, although I doubt it.

Rate this thread