You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 10:12pm

On Wednesday a patch comes which completely reworks KoE. I think it might be a good idea to see what changes are there if you wish to discuss how to get Bossy goblins and such.
how is this done? i know it wont matter after patch im just curious.

also I just want to know if genual is the "only" mob in game that drops the legend goblin or if the other red rings have a lower chance but still possible to drop.

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 9:13am

Alafff

Intermediate

They destroy the crater and all the mobs in it , and then they heaten the place around it. They will add power side , which will increase your loot , faction based.

You will have quest too on a weekly basis to make more gear, goblins , gold etc etc
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 5:30am

Want to finish Alafff post :) - and then buy this bastard from koe npc and put it near 2 meanys goblins :)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 6:03pm

Somebody plunder my maze and tell me how it was plz :(

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 7:33pm

Want to finish Alafff post :) - and then buy this bastard from koe npc and put it near 2 meanys goblins :)

This goblin wanted to be the boss of the maze, but the bully constantly called him bossy, which destroyed that goblin's self esteem and he gave up on pursuing his dreams of being the final boss, rather he decided to just work under the bully, make some money and boss his wife around. #banbossy
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 7:34pm

Vashbog - now Bob Jackhammer telling how was it :) :) :)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 7:50pm

I know that but nobody goes to mine...
PS that's an OP SS :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBog_Highroller" (Jul 26th 2014, 7:56pm)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:05pm

because in your maze goblins with 13 runes i think :) :) :)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:48pm

because in your maze goblins with 13 runes i think :) :) :)
:D 8) :whistling:

Rate this thread