Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:02pm

Issues with the recent maintenance..

When I tried to log on Thursday night after work, the message at the log in menu showed this msg, "Connection broken. Host cannot be found" I already triple checked my internet connection, it's pretty strong and still cant log in.. I even deleted the game and redownloaded.. same issue again, fix it please? I don't want to fall behind on gearing. Thank you

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:07pm

Hello,

Can you try a ping and a tracert, like this players did in this topic :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3982

Have you checked your firewall settings ?

Which launcher do you use ? Do you launch the game in administrator mode ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:23pm

Already sent a ticket Thursday which was Friday for them :/ and it's always on admin (me) since my computer and don't mess with it, was fine previous patches ago until 2 days ago, I dont know anything about tracert thing but I will check my antivirus and firewall to see if it fixes the issue

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:35pm

Checked, firewall isn't blocking anything or assuming it's a virus, checking Comodo now, but I think that's probably it

Bu konuyu değerlendir