You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:58pm

Just a question!!!

Hey everyone.
I am an old player of allods but my acc is to another E-mail. I made a new E-mail and i want to transfer the account to my new E-mail. Is that possible? If yes then pleasse tell me how. I tryed to find out it my self but I had no luck with that. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I had to. Excuse me for the inconvenient.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:08pm

Hi there,

That will depend, are you talking about merging your old gPotato account (and if so, have you already merged your old gPotato account onto a new my.com account)?
If you have not, then you don't have to change anything, the normal process for merging the accounts can be followed (as self merge process is nolonger supported by webzen/gPotato)
Just fill in the support ticket here: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54/ and the support will merge your old account onto your new my.com account.
(please note, if you have made any new characters on it while waiting for the merge, these will be deleted, as only fresh accounts can be used for the merge process - if you would like to keep any of these new characters, please create a second my.com account and use that to merge the old account on)

If your not trying to merge your old gPotato account, and would just like to change the login email for the current account, then please send me a PM, and I will see what I can do for you.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 1:08am

Both, my old and new E-mails are my.com accounts. I cheked my old account today and I got a 47 warrior or so and it was playing normally. I sew u mean the transfer from gpotato to my.com but no, I already done that and its all okay. But for some reasons i want to change the E-mail of my old allods account to my new E-mail. One of my friends told me that its posible to change E-mails but I don't know how. So, with a few words to make you understand better and easier I want to change the E-mail of the account where my 47 warrior is with my new E-mail. Just because I want to use my new E-mail only for games. Thank you for your time.

-John

Friday, August 1st 2014, 2:15pm

Hi there

Unfortunately it is not possible to have 2 accounts on one email, or to merge the 2 accounts into one.

Sorry :(

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, August 1st 2014, 2:53pm

I think he just wants to change the email address attached to his existing account.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, August 1st 2014, 3:24pm

From what I understood, both of his emails were in use: "Both, my old and new E-mails are my.com accounts."

If it is just a case of wanting to move account A to email B and email A to account B (which will probably need a 3rd email to complete the 'dance'), then please send me a PM (as I mentioned in the first reply) and I'll see what we can do for you ;)

-Wraith

Friday, August 1st 2014, 4:02pm

Yes, you're quite right. I missed that. (Must learn to read more carefully...)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.