You are not logged in.

New Frontier Purchase incomplete

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:19pm

Purchase incomplete

I paid for cash shop currency.. the amount has been deducted from my bank account but i have no currency. please advise
Nomnomnom

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:26pm

Did you use Bankcard Euro? Cause i am getting the same error as you did...No clue about what happens.... X(
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:28pm

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:29pm

Seems that they got an issue atm idk what is going on tbh xD
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:31pm

Please open a support ticket here: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/ and provide as much information as possible and they will address the issue asap.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:16pm

I am waiting for transactions to show up... i made a purchase the first time but nothing happened so i thought it was my connection so i did it again and still nothing happened... i did this four times 40 minutes later 3 of the four attempts to make this purchase shows up as pendingon my bank statement i will wait another 20 minutes before i submitt this ticket. just to make sure the last attempt does not show up as pending
Nomnomnom

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:31pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Yesterday it worked completely fine for me.

Today, doing the same thing and it doesnt work, charged me, but no gems.
Better be lucky than good ~

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:39pm

darkparismo

Beginner

so there is a error i submitted a ticket for it but what time you think they need to top up mine account?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:14pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

they will address the issue asap.

-Wraith
Is this only for CS issues because 4 days to continue questing is an awful long time to have to wait.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 10:15am

aina92pl

Trainee

How much longer until the Billing Team can get back to us?
Thanks in advance.
Better be lucky than good ~

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:16pm

darkparismo

Beginner

well its weekend so they aint work so probarly monday :S and yeah i want/need mine credits now also

Monday, August 11th 2014, 9:33am

darkparismo

Beginner

its monday now so i rlly hope they will have it fixed today if not atleast contact me or something.
waiting long enough now for mine credits

Monday, August 11th 2014, 11:29am

After getting a little more info back from the support team..

In this case, it seams that the fund transfer has been blocked by the banks for some reason, the billing team has put forward the request to the banks to release the funds, once they have complied they will be able to complete the transaction and credit the crystals.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules